(Poem calendar and anything else)
Moderators: D.Rabbit, Lea_
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:57 pm
LOL D., shall we open a "Keith in the hot chocolate tub" thread?
Don't you think it would get a little crowded?
Oh well, the more the merrier!
The Rabbit holds her nose: Going down 6 D's like a "bubble head," looking for the, "chicken of the sea." Don't let the COB (Chief Of (the) Boat) know what I'm up to, it's a surprise.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1753
- Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:07 pm
- Location: Bavaria
I have enough server space for a hot swimming pool
War doesn't decide who is right. It only decides who is left.
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:23 am
- Location: Covington, GA(or Atlanta)
Hi D. Rabbit, I don't know if Lea rec'd my post about where to send the poems or pictures. How or where do we send to Leal? Thanks Roz
- Posts: 271
- Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:14 pm
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Sent my page today. No clue if it's the right size. Keep your fingers crossed!
- Posts: 357
- Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:58 pm
- Location: Estonia
I received your page!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest