Ashanti we know what KHC

(Poem calendar and anything else)

Moderators: D.Rabbit, Lea_

sprinkles

Ashanti we know what KHC

Post by sprinkles » Mon May 21, 2007 3:27 pm

Gave you, a lovely evening of entertainment, but what did you give him hum :rolleyes: I mean in a inncoent way. :wink: Flowers maybe, hehe

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Mon May 21, 2007 4:12 pm

No I didn't. I wanted to do so on the last evening of the play, but in the end it was cancelled (don't ask me why, I don't know for certain) so I changed my mind...still, it was good I decided to squeeze in a matinee viewing on Sat afternoon, at least I still saw the show three times in all. :wink:
What does it profit a man to gain the world and loose his soul. If you don't know where you're coming from, you don't know where you're heading. Past, present and future.

sprinkles

Post by sprinkles » Mon May 21, 2007 4:23 pm

I am so glad you were able to see it. So you were teary eyed at at certain parts of the show.. Oh how I wished I cou;d have seen it up close and personell the way you had. How did mini tyr take his mom being away. You of all the Mothers Day gift you could hae given yourself this one was the one Whow!!! you lucky lady. What a great gift for ones self, of course after the sweet children hehe

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Tue May 22, 2007 12:35 am

Yeah, there were some more serious parts like when Andre (Keith's character) meets his mom after not having seen her in years and wants to find out why she left him and his 8 brothers without so much as a word.
There were a lot of times though, where the tears came out couse we were all laughing so hard!
The bit where the two Reverends are almost battaling each other with all their 'Praise the Lord' and 'Hallelujah', was hilarious.
So was the bit where Keith his imitating his Grandmother...oh man, that was *really* funny cause you don't expect someone like him to do the Grandmother's voice, posture and all, but he did and it was great!!! :lol:

You know, I truly hope they decide to bring the show up to NYC, cause you MUST see it...all the better if Keith is playing Andre of course, but it's a bit like Noah's Arc in the sanse that having him guest starring was a bonus, but the show itself is good enough to be watched just because...well, is the same with Cuttin' Up - it needs to be seen just because!
I'll be keeping my fingers crossed, and who knows, since my friend's daughter said mini Tyr was so good during that week, I may even be able to pop up there to meet you and watch the show together. :wink:
Yeah, it was a pretty nice Mother's Day gift I gave myself, huh?! Just like my 30th Bday gift when I went to LA to see him back in '03!! :D
What does it profit a man to gain the world and loose his soul. If you don't know where you're coming from, you don't know where you're heading. Past, present and future.

D.Rabbit

Post by D.Rabbit » Tue May 22, 2007 1:51 am

A Grandmother's voice you say?
Was it a deep voice or high pitched?
Unconditional Love is all you need.

Osiris Under Glass

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Tue May 22, 2007 9:23 pm

^^
It was quite high pitched and, you know, old Granny type voice.

I don't know how to explain it with written words, you really nedded to be there to get the full effect, but trust me, it was hilarious!!! :lol: :lol:

sprinkles

Post by sprinkles » Tue May 22, 2007 11:09 pm

I bet Lol!!!!!

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Wed May 23, 2007 12:09 am

^^^
It truly was, the man is a great actor, no doubts about it!! :wink:

shione123

Second Thoughts

Post by shione123 » Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:37 am

I seriously thought about going to Atlanta for Cuttin' Up but it was not part of the mission at the time. Thanks for your observations, Ashanti. I could just imagine Keith (that imp!) doing that. I chuckled as I read your description of his actions. You may have a future as the writer of the KHC blog page.

Best wishes,

Shirley

sprinkles

Post by sprinkles » Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:33 pm

:woof:

shione123

Ashanti, please talk to KHC

Post by shione123 » Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:03 am

Ashanti,

Please tell Keith that if he comes to Miami or Ft Lauderdale I will go see him. I will not drive 10 hours alone to Atlanta even though I could do it and be fine.

Take care,

Shirley (shione123)

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:53 pm

^^^
Hi Shirley!

Well, I travelled 8 1/2 hrs on a plain to go to Atlanta and I'd do it again in a hearbeat too, but I can appreciate where you're coming from.
There is such a great distance to cover every time one wants to travel across the U.S. that if he could come to your area, would be a hell of a lot easier. :D
BTW, how much am I getting paid for acting as Keith's secretary?! :wink: :lol:

sprinkles

Post by sprinkles » Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:14 pm

10 thousand pounds is that enough stranger hehe

shione123

Priceless

Post by shione123 » Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:52 am

Blank check.

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:45 pm

*Ashanti grins evilly*

Hmmm, I think I could go with the blank check...sorry Sprinkles, but $10.000 U.S. is not gonna be much after I change them in British Pounds!! :lol: