PHOTO ALBUM OF KHC, OVER THE YEARS

(Poem calendar and anything else)

Moderators: D.Rabbit, Lea_

Ashanti

Re: PHOTO ALBUM OF KHC, OVER THE YEARS

Post by Ashanti » Sat May 21, 2011 2:19 pm

^^^
Hey Mare, I can assure you the little wrinkles are only expression ones; to be a 49 years old man, Keith looks astonishingly young up close and personal - trust me, I know! :wink:
Yes the grey is there, has been for sometime now, but other than that he truly looks waaay younger than his real age.
Myself and a lady in the audience at one of the performances of Ruined I attended in April, were having a debate on how many years younger than his actual age he could pass for, in the end we agreed on 10. In the beginning, she was truly convinced I was pulling her leg when I told her he was 49, but eventually I had to agree with the point she was making which was, that there are real 39 year olds who can't even slightly hold the candle to our favorite actor, so for him to look that good at a full 10 yrs more, is a truly remarkable thing.

Anyway, glad you liked the pic. :D
What does it profit a man to gain the world and loose his soul. If you don't know where you're coming from, you don't know where you're heading. Past, present and future.

sprinkles

Post by sprinkles » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:08 pm

Anymore new pic of the Actorfella :drool:

fantasia

Post by fantasia » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:05 am

There are a few on Facebook.

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:39 pm

^^^
If you mean those at the Appreciation Society, I'm the one who posted them and they're not exactly new, but I guess they are new enough to those who have never seen them.
I think the newest in terms of most recent, is the one I posted back in April of him in the production of "Ruined" which is also in the Thread dedicated to the play in the Project Forum.
What does it profit a man to gain the world and loose his soul. If you don't know where you're coming from, you don't know where you're heading. Past, present and future.

fantasia

Post by fantasia » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:47 pm

You are correct, I was referring to the Appreciation Society.

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:33 am

sprinkles wrote:Anymore new pic of the Actorfella :drool:
This one was also taken while he was working in Denver, matter of fact, at an event that took place the night before I arrived in town. :wink:

Last edited by Ashanti on Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

shione123

Post by shione123 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:06 pm

Thanks Ashanti! :)

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:37 am

^^^
You're very welcome girlfriend! :D

sprinkles

Post by sprinkles » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:21 pm

Nice shots He is still looking good. Hope he get into a play in this area. What a talent wasting away

shione123

Post by shione123 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:13 pm

I love to revisit this thread from time to time! It has some nice pics of our favorite actor fellow. :)

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:43 pm

sprinkles wrote:Hope he get into a play in this area. What a talent wasting away
Well, if you remember he was meant to star as Othello for the production staged by the NJ Shakespeare Company, that would REALLY have been at your doorstep, huh sis?! :wink:
Unfortunately the cooperation fell through, but as I heard it, another Company is interested in offering him the same role later this season, fingers crossed the thing pans out this time. :D

shione123

Post by shione123 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:28 pm

I hope that everything works out and he gets the role! :)

michael elizabeth

Post by michael elizabeth » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:21 pm

Ashanti wrote:
sprinkles wrote:Hope he get into a play in this area. What a talent wasting away
Well, if you remember he was meant to star as Othello for the production staged by the NJ Shakespeare Company, that would REALLY have been at your doorstep, huh sis?! :wink:
Unfortunately the cooperation fell through, but as I heard it, another Company is interested in offering him the same role later this season, fingers crossed the thing pans out this time. :D
This is just my sixth sense talking, but I think he got the part. I honestly don't know for sure. It's just a feeling I woke up with this morning. :wink:

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:01 am

^^^
Well, if a lil'bird shares any good news with me, I'll be sure to report it back to you my dear! :D

mare_serenitatis
Site Admin

Post by mare_serenitatis » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:38 pm

:wow: :thud: :thanks:

Awesome picture!!!! Thank you!!!! (Please excuse me for a month or two while I try to get my pulse back to normal... :love1: )

:mrgreen: