The Official Website and Message Board are BACK!!!!!

If you have found Keith Hamilton Cobbs interview, or he will have meeting with fans, or anything else, here is the place to announce your news. And you are welcome to just share with other fans, what you think about Keith Hamilton Cobb.

Moderators: D.Rabbit, sprinkles, Ashanti, Karin

Ashanti

The Official Website and Message Board are BACK!!!!!

Post by Ashanti » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:23 pm

Hey Everybody!

Sorry for being MIA for this long, but RL has been quite hectic in my neck of the woods...anyhoo, I thought I'd jump on hear real quick hoping that someone still visits this place from time to time (and of course assuming that you aren't one of the people tagged in my latest post on Facebook, in which case you already know what's going down) and say that a new and improved version of the Official Website will be launching in the next couple weeks or so!!! :alien: :bounce: :cow: :woof:

There will be an official announcement from our Actor Fella on his social media accounts before the site goes live, all the same I thought I'd give y'all an heads up in hope to see at least some of the "old faces" over at the Official Message Board.
Keith has not decided if this will be a permanent feature of the Site just yet, he has created it to see if it'll generate the same kind of interest its previous incarnation did, however it is safe to say he will leave it up & running as long as some people turns up on a somewhat regular bases.

I will follow this post with the actual date of the launch as soon as I'm made privy to it.
What does it profit a man to gain the world and loose his soul. If you don't know where you're coming from, you don't know where you're heading. Past, present and future.

Ashanti

Re: The Official Website and Message Board are BACK!!!!!

Post by Ashanti » Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:42 pm

Whomever might be interested, the Website went life a few minutes ago.
Go check it out, join the Board if you wish and generally enjoy, it's been a long time coming to finally get this place back!!
What does it profit a man to gain the world and loose his soul. If you don't know where you're coming from, you don't know where you're heading. Past, present and future.

mare_serenitatis
Site Admin

Post by mare_serenitatis » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:19 pm

here's the link to Keith's new board: http://keithhamiltoncobb.com/phpBB3/

Congratulations at your new rank or burden (both, propably) of Keith's official board admin, Ashanti! :) We'll try to behave; scouts' honour (or brownies', rather ;))

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:30 pm

Thanx for posting the direct link to the Board Mare, and yes I believe you guys will behave otherwise it'll be straight to the corner!!! :lol: :lol:

mare_serenitatis
Site Admin

Post by mare_serenitatis » Wed May 27, 2015 6:51 pm

you might run out of corners pretty soon - KHCMBers are a wild bunch :D This new registration policy is a wise move. Boards tend to get spammed a lot by bots and hackers.
Btw, would it be possible to allow for a little more editing time? It took me 10 mins to discover that I had made a bad grammatical mistake (swapped the positions of 2 words) in my condolence thread and then the board wouldn't let me correct it :(