Andromeda

If you have found Keith Hamilton Cobbs interview, or he will have meeting with fans, or anything else, here is the place to announce your news. And you are welcome to just share with other fans, what you think about Keith Hamilton Cobb.

Moderators: D.Rabbit, sprinkles, Ashanti, Karin

Lea.

Andromeda

Post by Lea. » Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:08 pm

I was so frustrated over Post-RHW drom that I stoped watching it after the first ep. of season 3. Now I've finally completed watching season 3. Yeah, the first half of season 3 was so bad that nothing can be worse, but ironically enough Tyr's leaving made the second half much better. Hey, the penultimate episode (s3ep21 day of judgement day of wrath) was really REALLY good! :wow: I would have never known to expect anything so good from post-RHW drom!

Ironically enough they did have true well-established arc and Tyr's character had the best focus it ever had in the end of season 3 to explain his leaving :blurp2:

It's not the first time I see, that for getting rid of the regular character they make the character much better and interesting and deeper than it was ever before. :rolleyes: Entertainment industry is weird.

Hugs,
Lea.