New Investigative Venue

Tell about anything you are interested: foreign cultures, Pooh-Bear and everything else.

Moderators: FBI, D.Rabbit, Karin, Vee

D.Rabbit

New Investigative Venue

Post by D.Rabbit » Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:28 pm

There has been a lot of talk about the inappropriate moderating practices of the KHCMB on this board, and that is not what this board was set up for.

Of course I am guilty of breaking this unwritten rule of not discussing the problem, so I have set up a new board where we can have our say.
Osiris Under Glass

I have taken into the account that in China there is a movement toward investigative venues where people with a common complaint can gather and display their evidence or voice their opinions. There is little else one can do in the face of dealing with someone who has the power to ban you for no other reason than you don't agree with his actions. This new venue will help solve the problem of no recourse.

I sent an email to Osiris, hopefully he got it, the email invited him to join.
It would not be fair play to not allow him to defend his actions.

If this was real life, I have enough evidence to have him impeached, so don't worry about his using his power as moderator in the future against you. I don't know why anyone would want to post on a board where your freedom of speech on the WWW is sanctioned by one man?

Speak your mind, but please, keep it polite.
D.
Unconditional Love is all you need.

Osiris Under Glass