Signs of Spring

Tell about anything you are interested: foreign cultures, Pooh-Bear and everything else.

Moderators: FBI, D.Rabbit, Karin, Vee

sprinkles

Re: Signs of Spring

Post by sprinkles » Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:16 pm

I've had enough of abuse in my 60 years, and what I have with Keith, is bliss. There is no way I will allow anyone to abuse me again. If I'm not cherished that's okay, I'm happy to be on my own, living happily ever after with my fantasies. Why bring in clumsy reality?
Girlfriend I feel you so deeply on this one, and I so agree with you. Enough is enough.

It is a treasure to have my own finally. It took way to long to come, but I'd not give it up for anything at the moment.

Fantasies are blissful. No one gets hurt, it all in the MIND, hehe :drool: and so painless

D.Rabbit

Post by D.Rabbit » Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:45 am

Often I can't see why men and women live together?
We are so different. Sure we need to reproduce and it's great to have someone else change the diapers from time to time, but after the kids have grown, unless there is some type of amazing friendship, staying together seems as though they are only trying to save money.

I think that's why men get those middle age crazies where they take off with a younger woman for a while. It gives the wife a chance to kick him out with out hard feelings! Not to generalize here, I'm just joking around.

Fantasy life with an unobtainable male? It's the best.
Not saying I would kick him out if he ever got past the barrier between us...I'd probably drive him out with my uncontrollable-ness. Most men like order, and I will tell them where to get off in my oh so charming manner.

michael elizabeth

Post by michael elizabeth » Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:57 am

:balloon:
Last edited by michael elizabeth on Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sprinkles

Post by sprinkles » Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:23 pm

No, not quite that harsh Lol!! I like to maybe boill a pot of oil, and in the words of my funniest nerd I reply "Oops did I do that".

ME we are joking around :oops true some men deserve it, but I'll not trade my life of freedom for a set of bars, it not worth it. I think I'd just do this if they get out of line

:aaa:

D.Rabbit

Post by D.Rabbit » Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:30 pm

After what I have done to KHC through art therapy, I don't wonder why he keeps his distance!

Perhaps all imagined but he said something on his board that really ticked me off.
At least I covered him in yummy honey!

I've never beaten him up at least, hauled him out of a hat, stuffed him in a teapot and poured hot water over him, lopped off Tyr's head, had Big D. toss his head around, played bump with his back side, cut his hair etc.

At my age, most single men are rejects. If they where any good, some cleaver woman would already have her hooks in him. That is why when I'm approached I say, sorry, nothing to do with you, but I'm happy as I am and I would prefer not to do anything to jeopardies my happiness.
Besides, I'm much too self centered and lazy to want to put in all the work that a relationship demand. Even my fantasy lover suffers from neglect often enough.

mare_serenitatis
Site Admin

Post by mare_serenitatis » Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:13 pm

sprinkles wrote:Fantasies are blissful. No one gets hurt, it all in the MIND, hehe :drool: and so painless
and no risk of becoming pregnant, catching some desease or getting killed by a jealous wife :mrgreen:

sprinkles

Post by sprinkles » Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:58 pm

That's true but we woman must and always should take care of ourselves period. Now I have my um :hug: fun, but its when I want it, My favorite part about that is when the fun is over I get the pleasure of showing them to the door with :cheek: and a call whenever the need appears again. No string just some good ole fashion toe curling fun and then later :rolleyes: But always remember to keep yourself safe first.

they are not totally useless in some areas, Hey we all need the human touch from time to time right. :bath2: Just keep oneself safe.

michael elizabeth

Post by michael elizabeth » Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:58 pm

Last edited by michael elizabeth on Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mare_serenitatis
Site Admin

Post by mare_serenitatis » Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:36 pm

Home cooking is an important factor. We Germans have an old saying: love comes through the stomach.

sprinkles

Post by sprinkles » Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:59 pm

I also hear the way to a mans heart is through his stomach. Lol!!! :drool:

michael elizabeth

Post by michael elizabeth » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:11 am

Last edited by michael elizabeth on Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sprinkles

Post by sprinkles » Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:34 pm

I think ME you need to make a trip to the market, :chef: and purchase a tub of I can't believe its not butter. Lol!!!! work the same :drool: still mouth watering hehe

D.Rabbit

Post by D.Rabbit » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:46 am

Ick to faux butter, but extra virgin olive oil will win you over, no problem. The best stuff you can use to dip bread in or drink it straight.

I have a problem with margarine. Any product you can leave in the garage for 10 years and it's still not gone bad has got to be evil. Okay if it works as a face preservative, just spread it on every day and your face will never age, works for me.

mare_serenitatis
Site Admin

Post by mare_serenitatis » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:08 pm

I take turns. Margarine for every day use, butter for special occasions, thistle oil for salads and a cheap special fat for frying which can be heated much higher than butter or most oils.
I scarcely cook with olive oil - its distinct flavour doesn't fit all dishes. I like it in salads, though :)

michael elizabeth

Post by michael elizabeth » Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:10 pm

Last edited by michael elizabeth on Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.