What is wrong here, curious minds waht to know

Tell about anything you are interested: foreign cultures, Pooh-Bear and everything else.

Moderators: FBI, D.Rabbit, Karin, Vee

sprinkles

What is wrong here, curious minds waht to know

Post by sprinkles » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:50 pm

Okay when you figure out what is right in your face PM me with your answer. It is amazing what in right smack in our faces and we don't see it until it is pointed out to us. Lol!!! It took me 3 tries before I got it and how stupid I felt Lol!!!

Ashanti

Re: What is wrong here, curious minds waht to know

Post by Ashanti » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:40 am

Hmmmm, could it be the toilet roll hanging from the wall into the bath tub instead of the one next to the toilet bawl? 8)
And, why oh why, would the toilet roll be hanging from that wall instead of the other anyway?!?! :shock:
Some things in life are truly odd I tell ya!!!!! :rolleyes:
What does it profit a man to gain the world and loose his soul. If you don't know where you're coming from, you don't know where you're heading. Past, present and future.

sprinkles

Post by sprinkles » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:01 pm

Lol!!! tell me about it Sis can you imagine. Some one was in a rush and not thinking when they did that Lol!!!

michael elizabeth

Post by michael elizabeth » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:08 pm

Keith could reach it. :lol:

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:42 am

^^^
Lol, probably, but wouldn't the tissue get wet every time somebody takes a shower? :rolleyes: So no real point in even attempting to use it, regardless if one can reach it or not!

Sprinks, where did you take that pic anyway, a hotel or something? These people need to have a word with whomever designed that place quick, cause...DAMN!!!! :shock: :lol:
What does it profit a man to gain the world and loose his soul. If you don't know where you're coming from, you don't know where you're heading. Past, present and future.

sprinkles

Post by sprinkles » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:08 am

My Daughter tookthis shot of a friends um extra bathroom, She still talks about it.Lol!!! can you imagine Ihave no idea who idea that was to putthe toilet paperin the shower Lol!!!!

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:33 pm

^^^
Lol, maybe whomever designed the house/bathroom had something a little too strong to drink the night before! :lol:

mare_serenitatis
Site Admin

Post by mare_serenitatis » Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:31 pm

LOL indeed :)