Is iit Possible????

Tell about anything you are interested: foreign cultures, Pooh-Bear and everything else.

Moderators: FBI, D.Rabbit, Karin, Vee

Sci-Fi Girl

Re: Is iit Possible????

Post by Sci-Fi Girl » Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:21 am

Ashanti wrote:^^^

Lol, yeah I have that vid too and it always crackes me up to re-watch it. I love the smirk on Gordon's face while he's singing, and Keith nodding his head as he follows the lyrics.

As for the Thread at ExIsle you mentioned; I wasn't aware of it until now, but I would be happy to post the links to the two clips there too if you think Members would like them.
That thread is a pet project of mine. 8) And those videos are just what it was missing (though I didn't know it until now :wink: ).

Thank you for adding them! :smooch:

SFG

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:40 pm

^^^
No prob, my pleasure. :D
As I said, I was not aware of the Thread till you mentioned it, but I'm glad do have made my small contribution to it.
What does it profit a man to gain the world and loose his soul. If you don't know where you're coming from, you don't know where you're heading. Past, present and future.

mare_serenitatis
Site Admin

Post by mare_serenitatis » Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:00 am

can you remember his old website? There were 3 or 4 Tyr stories he had written. It'd be cool if these would be published on CD. And maybe he has ideas for a few more, to get the CD full ;)

Leonard Nimoy and John DeLancie from Star Trek have their own production company called 'Alien Voices'. They specialize in SciFi read by the original actors. And since they are actors, too, they'll give him a fair deal, contrary to other producers.

mare_serenitatis
Site Admin

Post by mare_serenitatis » Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:09 pm

I am not sure - I might perhaps still have a copy of his stories somewhere on a folder in the basement. I'll have a look next weekend (this weekend I'll be on a short trip to Austria with my dad :))

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:09 am

mare_serenitatis wrote:I am not sure - I might perhaps still have a copy of his stories somewhere on a folder in the basement.
Hey Mare, no need to waste time basement hunting, the link to 'The Ancestors' Breath' is currently on the Official Webpage, it's been there since last June when Republibot.com re-published the stories on their Sci-Fi site.

I'm actually astounded at the fact there is still some fan out there who doesn't know about these stories, but I guess some people is slower at catching on than others! :rolleyes:
What does it profit a man to gain the world and loose his soul. If you don't know where you're coming from, you don't know where you're heading. Past, present and future.

mare_serenitatis
Site Admin

Post by mare_serenitatis » Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:58 pm

thanks for the link :) Yes, those are all the stories I meant.
I must admit I didn't have a look at Keith's homepage in ages since he took so very long to make it. Every time I looked it was still under construction so that I grew tired of it and didn't go back there.

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:04 pm

^^^
You're welcome Mare! :D

As I said, I didn't think anybody could be still unaware of these stories, I would've mentioned where to find them sooner if I'd known...though, I think I did mention somewhere around the Board that Republibot had re-published them last year - anyhoo, problem solved now.
I must admit I didn't have a look at Keith's homepage in ages
My advice to all fans is always to check his Webpage on a regular-ish bases; although I usually report any news here at the same time as they are on his site if not before, there have been instances when Keith told me he wanted to make the fanbase aware of new stuff himself and therefore info would show up on that page first, so IMO the place is worth keeping an eye on just in case.

mare_serenitatis
Site Admin

Post by mare_serenitatis » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:46 pm

That problem is easily solved: he could post here :mrgreen: