Oh My Word

Tell about anything you are interested: foreign cultures, Pooh-Bear and everything else.

Moderators: FBI, D.Rabbit, Karin, Vee

sprinkles

Oh My Word

Post by sprinkles » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:34 pm

I just found out that my all time favoritie Actor Died

Larry Hagman at 81

Oh JR, how I will miss your brilliant acting that truely covinced me you was truely evil. Thank you for portrayiing such a wicked role for 14 seasons on Dallas, May your beautiful spiritRIP. You have left us a legacy that will never be forgotten.

God Speed

shione123

Re: Oh My Word

Post by shione123 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:31 am

Rest in peace, Larry Hagman...

mare_serenitatis
Site Admin

Post by mare_serenitatis » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:14 am

a pity that he is mainly known for that one role while he made so many other films. I first saw him in "I dream of Jeannie"

sprinkles

Post by sprinkles » Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:43 am

You know I loved him in I dream of Jeanie, however the role he will be most remember in is JR. He ruled in the latter part of the 1970's thru the 80's this is one role that will never, could never be recast. He made JR, heck he was JR. the man we all loved to hate, but loved non the less.

Daytime soaps was there through the year. He created night time soaps because of him we got Dallas, Knots Landing, Dynasty, Falcon Crest, The Colby's Melrose place, Desperate Housewives, and many others He started a new trend, But
He will truely be missed, but like i say he left a legecy that will never go away.