Thanks for Creating This Site

Tell us hello and introduce yourself :)

Moderator: IrisD

fantasia

Thanks for Creating This Site

Post by fantasia » Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:32 am

Hi,
I'm new to this message board. I found it one day while searching for information on KHC. I had been watching All My Children (I'm not a real soap fan) in the hopes he would appear. At least I got to see some of the old scenes he was in during the flash backs. Well if it weren't for this site, I would not know about Noah's Arc. In fact, when it was mentioned on this message board, I didn't even realize I had access to the Logo channel. So...thanks again.
Fantasia

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:24 pm

fantasia welcome to the board. We are happy to have you. Please come in and jump in and join the fun. We here are all lovers of KHC hehe :oops: I guest that didn't really come out right :wink: as much as we wish it were true but we all love the mans talent, and Acting and that body of his well we all adore it as well as him. He is an deep deep person and we support him 100 % so if you truely love the man you've picked the right place Fantasia.

Glad you get LOGO now you can help us out tryig to discribr to all here exactly what goes on with that crazy bunch of fellows. Have you watched it yet if so did you see the debut of KHC wasn't it great. Oh by the way I do tend to babble alot I almost forgot to introduce myself, Just call me sprinkles okay.

Welcom :present: :D

sprinkles

Post by sprinkles » Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:26 pm

I do not know why this board always makes me a quest, Oh well. Fantasia what part of the world are you in. I am from the East Coast, New Jersey to be exact.

Karin

Post by Karin » Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:29 pm

Hi Fantasia,
Welcome to the board. Don't worry, it's not you. Sprinkles really does type/spell like that! LOL! Jump right in and make yourself at home. I'll be interested to hear from another member who can watch Noah's Arc. I think so far Sprinkles, mancheeks and I are the only 3 who can see the show...and I have to buy it from i-tunes!

sprinkles

Post by sprinkles » Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:57 pm

sprinkles looking at karin and shaking her head :p
Fantasia it really would be great to have 4th person that actually see the show. Then we can discuss the juicy details. Looking forward to the chats.

HA!!! Karin I like you to try and find a error with my spelling in this post hehe

Pay us no mind fantasia, we are a crazy bunch, and think you haven't even met D Rabbit yet. hehe

D.Rabbit

Post by D.Rabbit » Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:05 pm

Hi Fantasia,
Welcome, I'm glad you posted.
So as not to get you too confused with our silly banter, Sprinkles is Deb, of the Debbish, which is what you have to decipher when you read her ramblings!

Karin is the mod of madness, as she states so obviously in her signature.

I'm your light hearted easy going D.Consortium, that does not stand for disrespect on any level.

Even the most vetted trolls find us more than they can handle, so your well protected here.

It would be great to read your take on the show along with the other guys. I have been watching it in my head vicariously, the more angles the better.
Unconditional Love is all you need.

Osiris Under Glass

mare_serenitatis
Site Admin

Post by mare_serenitatis » Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:48 pm

:welcome: hi :) I'm the tech admin here. If there's a problem, or if you'd like to have a few special smilies, please contact me any time.
I can't check the board daily though I try, but I read my mail every day. So you can best get hold of my by email or PM.

Like Iris, I'm German and haven't seen Keith's new show yet. Apart from Beastmaster and Andromeda none of his TV series has aired here yet.
War doesn't decide who is right. It only decides who is left.

fantasia

Post by fantasia » Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:45 am

We here are all lovers of KHC hehe

Thanks for the welcome Sprinkles. I loved your comment about being lovers of KHC. Wouldn't that be the ultimate fantasy come true. I did see the first and second episodes with KHC. In fact, I managed to watch most of the previous season once I heard about it on this message board. I wanted to see what the story lines were about.
So far...so good.

Fantasia

fantasia

Post by fantasia » Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:50 am

Karin wrote:Hi Fantasia,
Welcome to the board. Don't worry, it's not you. Sprinkles really does type/spell like that! LOL! Jump right in and make yourself at home. I'll be interested to hear from another member who can watch Noah's Arc. I think so far Sprinkles, mancheeks and I are the only 3 who can see the show...and I have to buy it from i-tunes!
Hi Karin,
I still can't believe my fortune. I resisted getting cable for so long. Getting it was actually a bribe to get my son to have an A average. I would have been happy with a B average but he accepted my challenge. So... I have cable with the Logo station.
Fantasia

fantasia

Post by fantasia » Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:57 am

It would be great to read your take on the show along with the other guys. I have been watching it in my head vicariously, the more angles the better

I'll try my best D.Rabbit. I'll have to make time to log on regularly.
Thanks for the welcome.
Fantasia

fantasia

Post by fantasia » Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:01 am

mare_serenitatis wrote::welcome: hi :) I'm the tech admin here. If there's a problem, or if you'd like to have a few special smilies, please contact me any time.
I can't check the board daily though I try, but I read my mail every day. So you can best get hold of my by email or PM.

Like Iris, I'm German and haven't seen Keith's new show yet. Apart from Beastmaster and Andromeda none of his TV series has aired here yet.
Do I call you mare serenitatis? Mentioning Beastmaster and Andromeda, reminded me of how much I miss his dreads and hair on his face.

Fantasia

mare_serenitatis
Site Admin

Post by mare_serenitatis » Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:45 pm

most people just say mare or m_s, since mare serenitatis is rather long. I'm just an astronomy fan and the moon is one of my favourite targets. Hence the name.

My real name is Ursula, friends say Uschi (that's pronounced like pushy, just without the p).

Yes, he looked sooo sexy with the long hair. Now he just looks like any other very handsome African American.
War doesn't decide who is right. It only decides who is left.