Welcome AKAsuzanne

Tell us hello and introduce yourself :)

Moderator: IrisD

sprinkles

Welcome AKAsuzanne

Post by sprinkles » Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:27 pm

I like to welcome you to join in and have a blast with us. We are harmless, so make youself at home. :present: :balloons1:

((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:38 pm

Welcome aboard!!!

Hope you'll have a blast here...like Sprinkles said, we're mostly harmless :wink:

Peace,
Ashanti
What does it profit a man to gain the world and loose his soul. If you don't know where you're coming from, you don't know where you're heading. Past, present and future.

D.Rabbit

Post by D.Rabbit » Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:12 am

Glad you qualified the harmless with "mostly" Ashanti.

I'm far from harmless when I'm being double crossed. The rest of the time I'm just odd.

Have we met you before Suzanne?
Unconditional Love is all you need.

Osiris Under Glass

IrisD
Site Admin

Post by IrisD » Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:33 am

What does not kill me, makes me stronger.
Friedrich Nietzsche

mare_serenitatis
Site Admin

Post by mare_serenitatis » Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:16 pm

i :) welcome to the board :)
War doesn't decide who is right. It only decides who is left.

AKAsuzanne

Thanks!

Post by AKAsuzanne » Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:09 am

:D Thanks for the welcome. Actually, I"m not really "new" ...its more like I'm alive again. I've hung around the KHCMB since #1 but mostly lurking.
I watched AMC way back and then grew up and started working for a living so I never saw Keith on it. It was not until he made that magnificent entrance on Andromeda carrying that BFG that I saw him and then it was all over. OMG! :oops: In 2002 I convinced Zippy to take me to Tulsa so that I could see him in person, even had a brief exchange with him (and the woman who won the shirt.) Followed him to Y&R, but was not sad to see him leave since he was totally wasted there anyway. I waited impatiently for his return to the screen and now that he's back... I can't get the Logo network! Life can be soooo unfair. So, I'm depending on you all to keep me updated. My fantasy life needs a Keith fix. :wink:
Any day I don't wake up six feet under is a good day.

D.Rabbit

Post by D.Rabbit » Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:49 am

It's been a long dry spell, I suspect that we are going to have to start handing out patches soon.

I'll get the rubber room ready.

sprinkles

Post by sprinkles » Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:11 pm

Well you have come to the right place. Go to the forum for Keith on Noah's Arc, I am posting reviews of every episode of the made from the beginning. Its a lot of reading but go catch up and we'll see you when the next episode starts on Wednesday. Oh and in case you don't know Keith is playing a character name Quincy so back track and catch up and welcome aboard. Oh and if your from the old board I'm sure you remember how to read my Debbish, hehe