Welcome New Members!!!!

Tell us hello and introduce yourself :)

Moderator: IrisD

Lea

Post by Lea » Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:47 pm

Thank you, ladydragond2! :)

It's a tiny board, so that every single member makes a huge difference. Thanks for coming here too.

BTW, how did you find this place? And how did you find Keith?

Hugs,
Lea.

ladydragond2

Post by ladydragond2 » Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:48 pm

Lea, I found your website on Ex Isle under your signature.

Keith...first on AMC because AMC and YR were my regularly watched soaps, then Andromeda ;D. Plus I've seen him in guest spots. Also aren't you a member of the KHC MemberMB? ;)

Again, thanks for being here and doing this. :)
The Power of One!Image

Lea

Post by Lea » Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:49 pm

Also aren't you a member of the KHC MemberMB? ;)
Yes, I am ... however, in KHCMB 0. has banned me 3 times, which is why I don't want to post there anymore. (I used to be there mainly few years ago.)

ExIsle is a nice message board! BTW, I put into signature the link to my message board both in ExIsle and in KHCMB. In KHCMB the link in my signature is deleted, so you could possibly not have found FanBoard from KHCMB in the same way :-/ . In ExIsle none of moderators or admins has ever deleted any links to my board :) . ((((((((((ExIsle))))))))))

Do you visit some other boards besides ExIsle and KHCMB too?

Hugs,
Lea.

ladydragond2

Post by ladydragond2 » Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:50 pm

Yes, I do and am a member of other boards...too early to think of them yet but at least 3 more MB ;D

Sorry to hear about being banned on KHCMB :'(

Take care and thanks for being here.
The Power of One!Image

D.Rabbit

Post by D.Rabbit » Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:51 pm

Welcome to the board Ladydragond2,

Care to wrestle? ;)

You don't have to do much to get kicked off of Keith's board. Being popular with Keith might have been why I am perma banned, because there is no reason that was stated in my notice that was legitimate.

No matter, Keith knows where to find me when he misses me and my particular brand of lunacy.

Exiles appears to have gotten up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Perhaps it will smile back at us later today.

I got into it with one of the mods there (because he chastised me in public over an ambiguous post) he informed me of the watch dogs that keep the mods honest.
So yes in deed it is a great board.

Interesting quote I received this past week in my spam emails...

"A police detective can only solve a case after he has been suspended from duty."

I wish I might find the answer to this delema. :-/

D.

ladydragond2

Post by ladydragond2 » Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:52 pm

D. Rabbit, thanks for the welcome and I love the Dragons... ;D

Don't get some of the MBs actions...seems, if you post a lot and are popular then whatever is OK...otherwise :-X...it could also just be my cockeyed observance ???

Swamp wrestling...how's that ;D
The Power of One!Image

D.Rabbit

Post by D.Rabbit » Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:54 pm

Don't get some of the MBs actions...seems, if you post a lot and are popular then whatever is OK...
That was the consensus of my good mate Sherry when she first joined Keith's board. That I could get away with just about anything. I was popular, I had over 2 thousand posts on that board and close to a 1,000 on the one that folded. I was also an honored member and the holder of one of five get out of Ban land free cards.

I still have it but I refuse to use it until things change drastically for the better.

I think he banned me because someone dared him to and he needed to flex his puny mod muscles.

I don't think Keith was too terribly impressed by this.
otherwise :-X...it could also just be my cockeyed observance ???
Looks like your c*ckeyed got hit with the auto censor, I wonder if it does in the boys name Dick?
Swamp wrestling...how's that ;D
Slimy, smelly, and simply snotty naughty.

I'd rather bear wrestle, Pooky Bear that is.

D.
Unconditional Love is all you need.

Osiris Under Glass

ladydragond2

Post by ladydragond2 » Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:55 pm

D. Rabbit...my comment did get changed but by who ??? the mod ???, if so, why?

Only suggested swamp wrestling but I would prefer NOT...

Maybe there's some place you won't get :-X but I haven't found it yet ;)
The Power of One!Image

Lea

Post by Lea » Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:56 pm

Don't get some of the MBs actions...seems, if you post a lot and are popular then whatever is OK...otherwise :-X...it could also just be my cockeyed observance ???
It's nothing unique for MBs :P Why else do people want to be popular, to belong into the group, etc?

Hugs,
Lea.

Lea

Post by Lea » Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:57 pm

D. Rabbit...my comment did get changed but by who ??? the mod ???, if so, why?
LOL That must be the program. When I quoted you, I saw what you wrote, but the board automatically displays the different text.

I haven't edited the file of censored word. I hope it doesn't disturb you, but is just funny, when the board happens to want to replace some words.

Hugs,
Lea.

ladydragond2

Post by ladydragond2 » Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:57 pm

Lea and D. Rabbit, didn't think it was you...no worry on this end. Have a GREAT day. ;D
The Power of One!Image

D.Rabbit

Post by D.Rabbit » Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:58 pm

Only suggested swamp wrestling but I would prefer NOT...

Maybe there's some place you won't get :-X but I haven't found it yet ;)
Thanks I'll pass on the swamp wrestling myself, mud is fine but I prefer clean mud as opposed to mud that is not clean. :D

How about a vat of blue jello?

I've never been kicked out of any where before.
At one time I had a problem getting into an after hours club. I told him it was his loss and he let me in. Unfortunately he developed a big crush on me after a while. I don't mess with married men, so I took off.
So you sound like a real rebel.

Good, just as long as you treat people the way you would like to be treated every thing should be just fine.

If you note Lea's rules here, you will know that we tolerate pretty much everything going.

Have fun.

D.
Unconditional Love is all you need.

Osiris Under Glass

ladydragond2

Post by ladydragond2 » Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:59 pm

^ I go by what I was taught...and that was the Golden Rule..."Do unto to others as you would have them do unto you" ...yes, I can be rebellious but as long as people treat me like a human being and as myself...we be fine ;D

I haven't been kicked out of any place or where...at least not so far in my life and I also don't mess with married men.

I look forward to having a good time here.
The Power of One!Image

Lea

Post by Lea » Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:00 pm

I look forward to having a good time here.
I look forward to see you more. You are welcome elsewhere on this message board as well besides the part titled "Welcome new members" ;)

Hugs,
Lea.

Sprinkle

Post by Sprinkle » Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:00 pm

;) Thank you for the welcome,  Now I will begin to sprinkle my wit all across this board ;D