Welcome Sprinkles

Tell us hello and introduce yourself :)

Moderator: IrisD

IrisD
Site Admin

Welcome Sprinkles

Post by IrisD » Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:22 pm

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:49 pm

okay with so many board going up and down I am at a lost. I wondered why no one was posting at the old site :rolleyes:

Anyway I posted there for April fools day and got no response so I drag it over here and see if anyone had a weird sense of humor like I did yesterday, Lol

Okay I went to dinner last night at Applebee's, and had a lovely pasta dish, I forget what it was named. and as we were driving home we came to a stop sign. Well the sign started shaking in a weird way as if we were having a earthquake. Then a light so bright beamed down on the car and I blacked out. When I woke up, I was lying on this steel table with about 8 tall males standing around me, they had to be about 6 feet and 5 inches tall, and they were all it appeared to be of African decent with long dreads, and what was very weird was they all had bones spurs. Well again I passed out only to awaken in my own bed. 9 months pregnant and in the late stage of my labor pain. I delivered a tiny 7 pound Tyr. This creature look at me and said.
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/

APRIL FOOLS :balloons1:

sprinkles

Post by sprinkles » Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:53 pm

Hey I'm not a guest I'm sprinkles :balloons1:

D.Rabbit

Post by D.Rabbit » Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:50 am

Awe a tiny tiny Tyr with a twisted sense of humor.

Sounds just about right.
Glad you made it to the new board girl friend.
Unconditional Love is all you need.

Osiris Under Glass

sprinkles

Post by sprinkles » Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:39 pm

Me to D I got lost that is my password and all but its been found Lol!!!! :rolleyes:

Lea

Post by Lea » Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:50 pm

Have you found your other password too? And which would you like to be better - "Sprinkle" or "sprinkles"? ;)

And what would have helped you to find this place more quickly? (I made few threads titled as "New url of KHC board" in the old board, hoping that such title makes everybody to read them, but looks like it didn't help.)

sprinkles

Post by sprinkles » Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:11 am

I think I like more then less Lea so I'll stick with sprinkles. So whats been going on my friends.

mare_serenitatis
Site Admin

Post by mare_serenitatis » Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:55 pm

When I registered every user of the old board here, they all got a welcome mail which the board sent automatically. So theoretically every member ought to know where to find us.
The prob is that some mails bounced back because the email addresses are invalid.
War doesn't decide who is right. It only decides who is left.

Lea

Post by Lea » Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:01 pm

Did other members get different welcome email than me? My "Welcome to Fantastic Keith Hamilton Cobb Message Board Forums"-email only showed my username and password but told nothing about moving the old board to new location neither the new URL