Tell us hello and introduce yourself :)

Moderator: IrisD

D.Rabbit

Welcome Cyowari

Post by D.Rabbit » Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:51 pm

Cyowari?
Your German?

Welcome.
Please tell us a little bit about yourself.
How long have you been a fan of Keith's?
Unconditional Love is all you need.

Osiris Under Glass

Cyowari

Post by Cyowari » Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:53 am

Hello D.Rabbit,
yes, I am German and I hope my English is good enough to make myself understood. If you haven’t googled it already – „Cyowari“ comes from the old German language Alemannisch and means „worshipper of Cyo“ (Cyo = Tiu = Tyr), which tells you something about me. Did you know Tuesday in the old days was called Tiusday? So every Tuesday is Keith’s day somehow. In many ways Keith is still Tyr for me. I never saw him before „Andromeda“, which is no wonder, as I‘m not really a fan of daily soaps ... and they don’t show all American serials in Germany anyhow. I still remember when I saw him first in September 2001 by chance in the trailer for „Andromeda“ – and that first glimpse simply took my breath away! There are not many actors with such a physical presence. When the serial started at last I soon found out that he was not just attractive but proved a remarkable actor as well – as far as you can be a real actor in a SciFi film. Then I had to wait even longer before I could also hear Keith has a beautiful voice and knows how to employ it adequately. In Germany they dub all foreign programmes and so you see the actors but you hear some German voice. But then at last I could buy DVDs in the original language. In the meantime I browsed for all information about Keith in the internet and to my joyful surprised learned about this intelligent and special person, with whom I even shared one of my favourite playwrights – guess who ... I was ever so sad (and furious) when Keith couldn’t stay with „Andromeda“ any longer. I didn’t get to see much of his later work, but I hope to get to see „Noah’s Arc“ soon. And I don’t care a *** if Keith is gay or not! He was no warrior from a far off alien plant flying around in space ships while he did „Andromeda“, was he? Nobody believed THAT! So what do they care about his sexual behaviour now? Since there is no KHC homepage to turn to for comfort I depend on yours. This is the first time ever I contacted an internet forum or something of the kind and I hope I can handle that right. You seem to be a nice lot and I’m looking forward to stay in touch. About myself? I’m female, a teacher of literature and history of art at an adult education centre, and I’ll catapult the average age of your community to undreamed of altitudes.
Then up he rose, and donn'd his clothes, / And dupp'd the chamber-door;
Let in the maid, that out a maid / Never departed more.
Hamlet, Act IV, Sc. V

D.Rabbit

Post by D.Rabbit » Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:12 pm

Cyowari wrote:Hello D.Rabbit,
yes, I am German and I hope my English is good enough to make myself understood. If you haven’t googled it already
I'm the curious paranoid type, so yes I did.
Your English is very good BTW.
And I don’t care a *** if Keith is gay or not! He was no warrior from a far off alien plant flying around in space ships while he did „Andromeda“, was he? Nobody believed THAT! So what do they care about his sexual behaviour now?
Right ON! Though there is that problem of Keith's multiple alter egos?
(like I should talk) He has the tendency to live out his characters. When he played Damon on Y & R as well as Tyr he dived into the parts. Not saying he turned gay for NA but he probably explored it a little.
Since there is no KHC homepage to turn to for comfort I depend on yours.

We do our best under the circumstance. We have many people who search for new information.
This is the first time ever I contacted an internet forum or something of the kind and I hope I can handle that right.
It's not too hard, there are only a few rules here, be kind to one another and to not attack the poster personally during a debate, just their ideas.
I’ll catapult the average age of your community to undreamed of altitudes.
Your good company most of the members are over 40
Unconditional Love is all you need.

Osiris Under Glass

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:12 pm

Welcome to the family, Cyowari!!! :D

Hope you'll enjoy yourself here. Like you've already noticed, we are a pretty nice bunch, and quite easy to get along with, if I may say so myself. :wink:

Peace!

Ashanti
What does it profit a man to gain the world and loose his soul. If you don't know where you're coming from, you don't know where you're heading. Past, present and future.

sprinkles

Post by sprinkles » Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:29 am

Hello Cyowari

Welcome aboard, We will try and give you comfort as much as we can. We also love the man in question. He is a brillant Actor. I myself can not wait until his next project, and like you I don't care if he stars with a female gorilla. hehe I can see it now Queen Kong. This time he is the one kidnapped by a female gorilla and he watches as she is shot off the Empire state building as he cries for her to pick him up. Whow talk about a crazy imagination, hehe Anyway welcome aboard.

IrisD
Site Admin

Post by IrisD » Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:49 pm

Hi Cyowari, where in Germany are you from?
I'm in Schweinfurt!
What does not kill me, makes me stronger.
Friedrich Nietzsche

mare_serenitatis
Site Admin

Post by mare_serenitatis » Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:12 pm

Another German? Heehee, all good things come in threes :mrgreen:

Welcome!! :hello:

Alemannisch? Cool, we're neighbours then. I am Bavarian.
War doesn't decide who is right. It only decides who is left.

Cyowari

Post by Cyowari » Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:40 am

Hi IrisD,
I live in Bochum and so - sorry mare-serenitatis - we're not quit neighbours ...
The Alemannisch just come into play when I searched for an adequate name for this forum.
Have a good Tiusday!
Hamlet, Act IV, Sc. V

mare_serenitatis
Site Admin

Post by mare_serenitatis » Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:32 pm

Thread split as requested by Cyowari

You find the rest of the thread here
War doesn't decide who is right. It only decides who is left.

Cyowari

Post by Cyowari » Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:14 pm

Thank you!
Hamlet, Act IV, Sc. V