Welcome Natalie 9

Tell us hello and introduce yourself :)

Moderator: IrisD

michael elizabeth

Re: Welcome Natalie 9

Post by michael elizabeth » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:24 pm

Natalie 9 wrote:
I thought that all members of this community - young people.

But when I read topic "welcome michael elizabeth", I have more learnt about some inhabitants of this place, and have understood that I not unique such here …
ImageIt's a wonder that I have unexpectedly got to such excellent company!

I had my first computer 2 years ago. I mastered it almost independently under textbooks both training programs. And I too should be engaged in service of the computer independently. The unique help - from some very good people at various forums on the Internet. I have been surprised, how it is a lot of people on the Internet are ready to help consultation absolutely disinterestedly.
That is exactly how I felt Natalie 9! :cheerleader: :welcome:

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:25 am

michael elizabeth wrote:This is a perfect example of how they really felt about each other, even when they're not acting.
Agreed! :D
IMO these two are also very cute and a further example of their friendship and natural feeling of easiness in each other's company.

What does it profit a man to gain the world and loose his soul. If you don't know where you're coming from, you don't know where you're heading. Past, present and future.

D.Rabbit

Post by D.Rabbit » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:55 am

Gorden is a gem. He tries to make everyone feel comfortable.
He has gone out of his way for me many time when a certain Ogre was harassing us on his message board, before he found a new moderator.

Gordon was the one who was always ad libbing and coming up with craziness. He wrote a couple decent eps too.

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:24 am

D.Rabbit wrote:Gordon was the one who was always ad libbing and coming up with craziness. He wrote a couple decent eps too.
That is true, but Keith was the one who came up with the funny exchange between Tyr and Harper in 'Double Helix', which I very much liked cause it showed people another side to his character and a contrast to the business-like approach he has towards his craft...our Actor Fella happens to have a wicked sense of humor, borderline chicky at times, but not everyone is lucky enough to have witnessed it in real life, so knowing he can joke and let his hair down on set was really cool.

He also ad-libbed the quote from Macbeth ("If this which he avouches does appear, there is nor flaying hence not tarrying here.") in 'The Honey Offering', not really surprising given his passion for the works of Shakespeare, but again another proof of his talent and ability to think on his feet.
What does it profit a man to gain the world and loose his soul. If you don't know where you're coming from, you don't know where you're heading. Past, present and future.

sprinkles

Post by sprinkles » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:51 am

Tyr was always so darn serious, I would have loved to see his character crack up more then what we saw, I remember him in the episode after he cut his dreads when he and Harper were together Harper reffered to him as Tyr Aansleezy, and he laughed and told Harper he always made him laugh, Harper was like you never showed it, to which Tyr replied he laugh on the inside. I loved these two together, They brought a close human side of male bonding to light hehe :wink:

michael elizabeth

Post by michael elizabeth » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:39 am

sprinkles wrote:Tyr was always so darn serious, I would have loved to see his character crack up more then what we saw, I remember him in the episode after he cut his dreads when he and Harper were together Harper reffered to him as Tyr Aansleezy, and he laughed and told Harper he always made him laugh, Harper was like you never showed it, to which Tyr replied he laugh on the inside. I loved these two together, They brought a close human side of male bonding to light hehe :wink:
The one where he leans in and puts his hand on Harper's shoulder and says "You make me laugh...etc. The way he looks at Harper in that moment is so beautiful. Can you post a picture of that one please?

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:06 am

michael elizabeth wrote:The one where he leans in and puts his hand on Harper's shoulder and says "You make me laugh...etc. The way he looks at Harper in that moment is so beautiful. Can you post a picture of that one please?
Here you go ma'am, as requested. :D
Attachments
Pic 52 (SCBAFS).jpg
Pic 52 (SCBAFS).jpg (72.29 KiB) Viewed 394 times
Pic 54 (SCBAFS).jpg
Pic 54 (SCBAFS).jpg (72.6 KiB) Viewed 394 times
Pic 57 (SCBAFS).jpg
Pic 57 (SCBAFS).jpg (73.46 KiB) Viewed 394 times
Last edited by Ashanti on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:07 am

And Sprinks, here's the one where Harper makes him laugh after they had not seen each other since Tyr left the Andromeda. :wink:
Attachments
Pic 9.jpg
Pic 9.jpg (66.31 KiB) Viewed 394 times

Natalie 9

Post by Natalie 9 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:24 am

Ashanti, you so interestingly tell, what even I was become engrossed, despite my clumsy translation program.
Ashanti wrote: They WERE chickens sis, well at least TPTB were when it came to preventing anybody from stealing the spotlight away from their blue-eyed boy Kevin 'Captain Terrific' Sorbo.
Even at me the same impression was made. In spite of the fact that I did not know anything about real circumstances of shootings when I looked "Andromeda".

michael elizabeth wrote: That is exactly how I felt Natalie 9!

michael elizabeth

Post by michael elizabeth » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:33 am

michael elizabeth wrote: That is exactly how I felt Natalie 9!
Image[/quote]

:D I caught it and send one right back to you. :letter:

Natalie 9

Post by Natalie 9 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:51 am

sprinkles wrote: I loved these two together, They brought a close human side of male bonding to light hehe
O, yes! This duet is simply magnificent!
Besides I very much like to admire a duet: Tyr and Beka. It is all time balancing on the verge of a sexuality, joking and quarrel... :)
Last edited by Natalie 9 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Natalie 9

Post by Natalie 9 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:55 am

michael elizabeth wrote: I caught it and send one right back to you.
:lol:

sprinkles

Post by sprinkles » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:58 pm

Awwww you two are gems (that a jewel Lol!!!) I like the Tyr and Beka interplay also, however I did not like when they threw them both together at the end to what seal a bargan, See we knew these character pretty well and for them the producer to think Beka would give it up to Tyr to prove her loyalties after what 3 season was a bit over the top. That's one scene I could have done without. I enjoyed them more so when Tyr cooked for her and told her he could never be interested in a human woman. Thats the byplay I loved, the writers really screwed up a great show and ship mates

Natalie 9

Post by Natalie 9 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:31 am

sprinkles wrote: I enjoyed them more so when Tyr cooked for her and told her he could never be interested in a human woman. Thats the byplay I loved,
It is that scene of which I thought when wrote it! Image
However I do not cease to admire their interaction throughout all film...

And as to final episodes with participation Tyr in this film it seems to me that there much was "lugged in" ("dragged in by the head and shoulders") to finish it somehow.