Saying Hello!

Tell us hello and introduce yourself :)

Moderator: IrisD

DarlinNikki

Saying Hello!

Post by DarlinNikki » Mon May 29, 2006 10:55 pm

Greetings, I just wanted to stop by and say hello to everyone. I used to be on the KHC board a very long time ago. I believe that I got permabanned though! LOL!

Peace.

DarlinNikki

D.Rabbit

Post by D.Rabbit » Tue May 30, 2006 2:47 pm

That you Nikki?

It's me, Dianequeenofstuff the Amazon Queen.
I know for sure I was permabanned, but it wasn't for any of my nonsense on Keith's board.

Welcome back to Keith's fandom, you will make a good addition to the mix.
Looking forward to hearing from you often.
Unconditional Love is all you need.

Osiris Under Glass

DarlinNikki

Post by DarlinNikki » Wed May 31, 2006 2:23 am

Yes, it's me! I am glad you all started a place where we can have intelligent discussions without the constant warnings and such! Thank you!

Peace.

Nikki

D.Rabbit

Post by D.Rabbit » Wed May 31, 2006 4:19 am

It was too bad that Keith's ideology of having an open forum in general, where we could speak our minds was trampled on by his moderators and the GOTSLAPS.

It's great Lea started this board just about the time I was Permabanned. She and others had their Permabans commuted by Keith. However, she as well as many others felt so uncomfortable on the KHCMB that even if the company was congenial the atmosphere was oppressive.

I don't need to tell you to speak your mind here, now do I?

Didn't you use to live in New Orleans?

DarlinNikki

Post by DarlinNikki » Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:28 am

Thanks for the warm greetings D. Yes, I used to live in NO, however I left before Hurricane Katrina struck.

I remember when KHC moderators stormed the boards and banned so many people just because they had the nerve to question some of the actions taken not only by the mods, but KHC himself.

Well, I look forward to having some entertaining discussions with everyone here.

Peace.

Nikki

mare_serenitatis
Site Admin

Post by mare_serenitatis » Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:52 pm

hi Nikki :)
Wow, this board is starting to become a haven of old KHCMBers. Now if only Cuddlystuff and Greeneyes were here, then the weird sisters could plot mischieve against a certain Nietzschean again, heehee :devil:
War doesn't decide who is right. It only decides who is left.

shi123one

How did you know that?!

Post by shi123one » Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:03 am

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please pretty please don't tell anyone not a soul not even KHC that I have returned and I have an extra day to relax?! Hell, I TEMP! Who wants to be permanent when I can take instantaneous vacations?! DON'T TELL NOBODY UNDER THE THREAT OF FEDERAL PRISON, I TELL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love Keith but y'all BOTHER THE DAMN FUCKING SHITTY HELL OUT OF THE JOBA'S MICA'S ASS! (HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!

D.Rabbit

Post by D.Rabbit » Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:27 pm

At the risk of sounding like I'm not up on AA street slang, (which I'm not) what the hey or who the heck is Joba Mica?
Unconditional Love is all you need.

Osiris Under Glass