dancer

login

Post by dancer » Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:26 pm

I can't. tried a password reset and everything

Lea

Re: login

Post by Lea » Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:56 pm

dancer wrote:I can't. tried a password reset and everything
Did you receive the new password via email and the new password didn't work either?

mare_serenitatis
Site Admin

Post by mare_serenitatis » Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:52 pm

I can't find any problem with the board software (but that doesn't mean there really is none).

There is a theoretical chance that you use an IP that has been banned. I unbanned all IPs just now. Maybe that was it.

When you log in, please remember that contrary to usernames, passwords are case-sensitive on this board.

If you still can't log in, please send me a mail (admin@sdg3.com) and I'll change your password manually. Then you should be able to log on.

My appologies for the late reply - I caught a mean infection and was ill in bed the last 10 days. (But as a good GF I am supposed to share everything with my man, including germs ;) )
War doesn't decide who is right. It only decides who is left.

dancer956

Post by dancer956 » Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:39 pm

Hi
Sorry to hear of your cold. My IP recently changed as the previous company went bankrupt and things have really been hinky ever since. I have been having trouble with all of the sites I regularly visit. Usually it has been me being told that the page can't bee found.

I waited for a day and now I can sign in. I guess providing excellent internet service just is toooooo costly.

mare_serenitatis
Site Admin

Post by mare_serenitatis » Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:03 pm

{{{{{{dancer}}}}}}} I'm glad you can log on again.
Being restricted to only one provider really sucks :(
Here in Germany, I can dial up to any provider I like, out of some 50 nationwide. That's sometimes really a nuissance because I must check at least once a week who's cheapest atm (they change their fees at irregular intervals so that when you don't pay attention your bill rockets up). On the other hand, if one provider doesn't work properly, I can simply use a different one.
War doesn't decide who is right. It only decides who is left.