Pictures of Keith August 06

Discussion about all the stuff Keith has worked on,
along with what he will work on in the future

Moderators: D.Rabbit, Ashanti, Karin, mancheeks64

D.Rabbit

Pictures of Keith August 06

Post by D.Rabbit » Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:24 pm

Yeah to our new friend Mark, he came through with two great pictures of Keith at the Party in LA, of the premiere of Noah's Arc, season two.
Thank you Mark your a saint!

I'll let him fill you in on the specifics.

Before you ask what he is wearing around his neck, there is a thick cross as well as what appears to be a abstract piece, most of it is hidden behind the cross.

I love it when Keith wears my favorite color!

Editing in a link to the whole set of pictures from that day.
Noah's Arc S2
Last edited by D.Rabbit on Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Unconditional Love is all you need.

Osiris Under Glass

Karin

Post by Karin » Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:27 pm

Holy Everything Batman!! Must get a drink...

sprinkles

Post by sprinkles » Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:55 pm

Lol!!! Karin you are too much sister. He has a killer smile don't he. and them darn yellow eyes OUCH!!!!!!!! I need a drink to continue drooling. I think Mark may have swoomed I can't find him anywhere, hehe

Karin

Post by Karin » Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:20 am

I'm checkin' out the arms, Baby! LOL! It's been a LONG time! I was driving to the bank this afternoon and there he was...a young KHC look-alike. I mean, face, hair he WAS Keith on AMC! Only shorter. But now I know where he lives. I'll be going that way to the bank EVERY time! And I had to control myself - no comments - since Maya was in the car.

D.Rabbit

Post by D.Rabbit » Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:59 am

I should have titled this thread "Bring Your Towels, Mops and Buckets, Keith in an Orchid Colored Shirt!"

It's such a treat to see him in something other than dark colors or black where you can't see any definition. That shirt might as well be transparent!

Pooky is yummy yummy yummy like yummy honey in my tummy.

Karin your not thinking of cheating on your, "boy friend," are you? I won't tell if you are.

Ashanti came up with the link to the whole set of pictures, I added it to the first post.

In one of the shots you can get a good look at his Pan belt buckle, it's the same one he wore in 02 on the FAQ page at his web site, the jeans appear to be the same pair too. I hope he washed them since or they will stand on their own in the corner.

mancheeks64

Post by mancheeks64 » Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:37 am

Guess what..................got one more for us to salivate over. D, it will be coming your way.

Mark
Remember Love,
Mark

Karin

Post by Karin » Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:33 pm

Well, Diane, I have to get rid of that WOMAN that short, dark & handsome was with before I can cheat on my boyfriend...let alone my husband! LOL! But you can be darn sure I'll be driving down that street on the next steamy hot day we have...never know who might be out in the front yard...shirtless!! :shock:

D.Rabbit

Post by D.Rabbit » Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:53 pm

Shirtless!
I decided it was time I cleaned up my photo files of Keith last night, I got an over load of shirtless!

Mark must have read my mind, when I woke up this morning the picture he just mentioned, was the picture that I wanted to go back to the pink site to save.

I cropped it down, you need no thud warning, it's in the title of this thread.

Karin

Post by Karin » Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:59 pm

Look! Is that duct tape on his jeans? MARK!! Was that duct tape yet again or is that how the jeans are made? I asked this question at Jasper Beach, but you were there! I really need to know if it's duct tape so I can stock up if he ever comes back to Minneapolis.

mare_serenitatis
Site Admin

Post by mare_serenitatis » Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:18 pm

his beard is getting rather grey it seems. Or is it just the lighting?
War doesn't decide who is right. It only decides who is left.

stealthkitty

Post by stealthkitty » Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:50 am

It's purple.

stealthkitty

Post by stealthkitty » Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:51 am

His shirt has no sleeves.... and it's purple.

D.Rabbit

Post by D.Rabbit » Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:15 am

It's not purple, it's the color, "Orchid," SK. It's also a hard color to find in clothing, kudos to Keith for his shopping luck!

This reminds me of a date I had back in the 70's with an Shakespearean actor. No way I can remember his name, but he told me that he wanted to start wearing other colors other than blue and beige. He thought purple was a nice cross between going wild with red and the ho hum of blue.

Karin, I think that's might be the shadow of his hand, but stocking up on duct tape is a good plan. If he keeps those jeans in his wardrobe any longer they are going to need some serious Mexican solder.

Yes Mare, Keith's beard is getting quite grey, and it turns me on!

Osiris Under Glass

mare_serenitatis
Site Admin

Post by mare_serenitatis » Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:08 pm

heehee, I keep telling my BF that older men are damned attractive. Only he refuses to believe me. He thinks at 40 life is over for a man.
War doesn't decide who is right. It only decides who is left.

D.Rabbit

Post by D.Rabbit » Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:34 pm

At 40 youth is over for a man, but there is a lot to be said for men who possess the poise, wisdom, and maturity that only age can bring them. According to the experts, men don't even grow up until they reach 50.

I don't envy you Mare, your man is just moving into his middle age crazies, I've been there and done that, with myself, it's a bit unsettling, but you get over it eventually, and learn to appreciate the wrinkles that you have earned by being a survivor.

Karin, I'm pretty sure now that I dropped that picture into photo shop, that you are right. It is duct tape, the color would change the name to gaffers tape. Keith should know that you can get that type of tape in many different colors from red to pale blue, if he continues to use it rather than a needle and thread. I've seen it at the dollar store chain BTW.

I wonder if the sticky side plays havoc with his hairs? OUCH!

Osiris Under Glass