Discussion about all the stuff Keith has worked on,
along with what he will work on in the future

Moderators: D.Rabbit, Ashanti, Karin, mancheeks64

stealthkitty

Post by stealthkitty » Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:54 pm

Orchid my foot. That shirt is purple.

D.Rabbit

Post by D.Rabbit » Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:47 pm

I bet he wore the purple clogs to go with the Orchid shirt. I checked the pictures and they shot above the shoe line. So only Mark can tell us for sure.

Keith has always been a wild dresser, at one time it actually hurts my eyes to look at him, but that was back in the old days. He's mellowed.

Not that the day glow effect of that orchid/purple< (are you happy now SK?) does not give him a certain presents that can not be ignored.
I find it most flattering that it almost matches the boarder on the Fan Calendar of 2006
Unconditional Love is all you need.

Osiris Under Glass

mare_serenitatis
Site Admin

Post by mare_serenitatis » Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:36 pm

it's our bad influence! :devil:
After all, he sees the calendar every day
War doesn't decide who is right. It only decides who is left.

stealthkitty

Post by stealthkitty » Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:22 am

purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple............

D.Rabbit

Post by D.Rabbit » Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:38 am

stealthkitty wrote:purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple............

Does anyone but me find this is getting childish?

Purple Purple Purple Purple Purple Purple Purple Purple Purple Purple Purple Purple Purple

Orchid Orchid Orchid Orchid Orchid Orchid Orchid Orchid Orchid Orchid Orchid Orchid Orchid

Quote me to see which color tags I used and tell me who got it right.

I just did the picture comparison tohtml color chart and his shirt color is
MediumOrchid MediumOrchid MediumOrchid MediumOrchid MediumOrchid MediumOrchid MediumOrchid

Your right Mare, it's my fault that he wore that shirt. I'm the one who chose the colors for the web site calendar, I also suggested his message board colors, and they where orchid and silver.
So Keith if you are lurking, buy some black jeans, with your track record of appearances lately, they will be silver grey by the time we see you again.
Unconditional Love is all you need.

Osiris Under Glass

stealthkitty

Post by stealthkitty » Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:55 am

D.Rabbit wrote:
stealthkitty wrote:purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple............

Does anyone but me find this is getting childish?

Purple Purple Purple Purple Purple Purple Purple Purple Purple Purple Purple Purple Purple

Orchid Orchid Orchid Orchid Orchid Orchid Orchid Orchid Orchid Orchid Orchid Orchid Orchid

Quote me to see which color tags I used and tell me who got it right.

I just did the picture comparison tohtml color chart and his shirt color is
MediumOrchid MediumOrchid MediumOrchid MediumOrchid MediumOrchid MediumOrchid MediumOrchid

Your right Mare, it's my fault that he wore that shirt. I'm the one who chose the colors for the web site calendar, I also suggested his message board colors, and they where orchid and silver.
So Keith if you are lurking, buy some black jeans, with your track record of appearances lately, they will be silver grey by the time we see you again.
You have absolutely no sense of humour and a whole lotta nerve. Come down off your soapbox o superior one.

stealthkitty

Post by stealthkitty » Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:58 am

And it's purple.

D.Rabbit

Post by D.Rabbit » Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:39 am

Thanks, it's nice to be thought of as superior.
However I'm not, I just have a knowledge of colors, seeing I studied them for years. Being a digital artist I've studied HTML colors too.

Purple is a catch all color name for any combination of red and blue, but there are thousands of shades in between and most of them have names. like lavender, lilac, magenta, American Beauty Rose, violet, plum, etc.

You find that it is mostly men that do not know how to differentiate between the different shades that lavender is a purple as magenta to them.

I know your only pulling my leg with your constant insistence that black is white. Have your fun.

stealthkitty

Post by stealthkitty » Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:59 am

Who said anything about black and white. We were discussing the color of the man's shirt. And I still say it's purple. I don't think that you are superior. You do.

Now repeat after me - purrrr-pelll.

D.Rabbit

Post by D.Rabbit » Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:20 am

Forget it SK.

I just pulled together a quick page for the IOL "Conventions" post for the I_Con and noticed the 5th picture on this page and the condition of his jeans. No wonder he needed duct tape, must have been at the Laundromat where they met up with too much bleach.

Keith, don't you think it's time you buy some new jeans?
You could run a search on ebay for your size, if it's too much like work to go shopping, add the search to favorite searches so when ever a pair shows up in your size, you can snag them.

Karin

Post by Karin » Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:50 pm

Who cares if it's orchid or purple? SHEESH!

D.Rabbit

Post by D.Rabbit » Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:09 pm

Just silly nit picking, Karin.
I was only goofen around.

Karin

Post by Karin » Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:17 pm

Ok, sorry. Maybe I'm just in a rotten mood today and took it wrong. I'm pretty sure I could use a nice strong mimosa!

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:38 pm

Karin wrote:Who cares if it's orchid or purple? SHEESH!
Obviously someone cares, hence this exchange.

Signed,
Stealthkitty

mare_serenitatis
Site Admin

Post by mare_serenitatis » Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:44 pm

D.Rabbit wrote:No wonder he needed duct tape, must have been at the Laundromat where they met up with too much bleach.

Keith, don't you think it's time you buy some new jeans?
noooo. That'd deprive us from seeing a bit more of him ;) I think the holes are quite :drool:
:jump: