Keith’s Arc: An interview and Picture 2006-08-01

Discussion about all the stuff Keith has worked on,
along with what he will work on in the future

Moderators: D.Rabbit, Ashanti, Karin, mancheeks64

mancheeks64

Post by mancheeks64 » Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:10 pm

Wow, very good and enlightening interview. Thanks for this.

Mark
Remember Love,
Mark

D.Rabbit

Post by D.Rabbit » Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:27 am

Karin wrote:It's an excellent pic, but on Noah's Arc he has no facial hair, which makes him look really young. I prefer the hair myself, but he looks good anyway.
He gets that baby face look when his face is hairless, it's rather cute but not the same as the facial hair gives him more length in his face.
D, is there a software to get screen captures? Now that I download NA, I could get pics of Keith from the shows if I knew how to go about it.
Just pause the frame, hit "Print Screen" then paste it into your photo editing program by using CTRL+ V. Crop it down, fuss around if you think you can make it more clear, and save it for the web. That's what I would do. It is also the way to take any picture that is formatted where there is no, "Save picture as" in the drop down menu or anything right click protected. Isn't it great to have geek for a son?

Roslyn

Roz or Roslyn

Post by Roslyn » Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:42 am

I liked the interview. these questions were new and refreshing to read and for him to answer. He wants challenging roles...to stretch. Most interviews I have read from Keith, he has always stated that he wanted to stretch in all ways, and not be categorized in one way. being an actor, keith is always learning from someone who has or will impress upon him in creating a character, you must show the audience side that they will care about and cheer for the person. He can play any role I suspect. I would have liked to have see nhim in some major movies and TV dramas that have come out and gone. I felt he could have brought light to a meaningful character, but...well, you know most actors who reads a script or role has to feel it in order to be interested in doing it. I think Keith has a good role and will have the Quincy character contribute a lot to this show. I am happy for him that he has such a challenging role to portray. I hope my cable company gets the station soon. I am missing everything. I NEED MY KEITH FIX... :lol: I do try to go on the website and look at the previews and past scenes to see what I can piece together.
Roz
Roz

D.Rabbit

Post by D.Rabbit » Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:28 pm

Hi Roz,
You can read Sprinkles reviews of the show in the very long thread, Keith on Noahs Arc, start here, Page 14

She does a great job with the reviews, you don't even need to see the show.
If we could only bottle her......
Unconditional Love is all you need.

Osiris Under Glass