KHC New Project!!! (Cuttin' Up!)

Discussion about all the stuff Keith has worked on,
along with what he will work on in the future

Moderators: D.Rabbit, Ashanti, Karin, mancheeks64

Cyowari

Post by Cyowari » Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:52 am

D.Rabbit wrote:Thanks for the link C. Your a blessing.
... purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ...
Then up he rose, and donn'd his clothes, / And dupp'd the chamber-door;
Let in the maid, that out a maid / Never departed more.
Hamlet, Act IV, Sc. V

Cyowari

Post by Cyowari » Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:14 am

Hamlet, Act IV, Sc. V

D.Rabbit

Post by D.Rabbit » Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:51 pm

Thanks C. one needs Windows Media Player.
The down load says it will take 1 hour and 35 minutes. That will stall my internet for a while and I have not updated WMP since July 05.
Oh well, maybe later.

IrisD
Site Admin

Post by IrisD » Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:06 pm

I'm online with Linux, so I think there is no chance to see the clip...
What does not kill me, makes me stronger.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:39 pm

I've got WMP, but being on dial up, the darn thing says it'll take 1hr+ to download the clip, for me too. :cry:
Thanks anyway C. your effort is appreciated all the same! :D
I guess I'll have to wait patiently the two more weeks left before I fly to Atlanta to watch the show live. I can live with that, I guess!! :wink:
Last edited by Ashanti on Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
What does it profit a man to gain the world and loose his soul. If you don't know where you're coming from, you don't know where you're heading. Past, present and future.

sprinkles

Post by sprinkles » Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:43 pm

If I can't make it Sis, I want word by word, blow by blow description of every thing said and done, Its your turn now Lol!!! pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

I saw a few episode of NA last night hehe, I guess they are still showing reruns which is great.

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:21 am

^^^
Count on it sis! :D Still, it would be nice if we managed to meet up somehow.
What does it profit a man to gain the world and loose his soul. If you don't know where you're coming from, you don't know where you're heading. Past, present and future.

D.Rabbit

Post by D.Rabbit » Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:05 pm

It took about 5 hours to upgrade WMP then to down load that short clip.

I was thinking this morning, that maybe you should edit in a warning that that clip might be considered erotic to our Japanese members?

It's making my vampire teeth itchy! Image

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:01 pm

Five hours? OMG!!! Girlfriend, you're much more patient then me, I can tell ya that! :D
D.Rabbit wrote:I was thinking this morning, that maybe you should edit in a warning that that clip might be considered erotic to our Japanese members?
Hmmm, care to elaborate on that? I'm not too familiar with the erotic preferences of other cultures! LOL!!!

D.Rabbit

Post by D.Rabbit » Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:48 pm

You learn to cultivate patience on dial up, and other things to do while your waiting. I went to the village and grocery shopping, then to the living room to do some other work then out to the garden to rake and weed etc.

It's not so much patience as putting your other computer business on hold and getting at those other projects you have been neglecting.

The nape/back of the neck is considered very erotic in Japan and until recently it was always covered. It is a very sensitive area.
Unconditional Love is all you need.

Osiris Under Glass

Cyowari

Post by Cyowari » Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:54 am

Ooooops!
Hamlet, Act IV, Sc. V

sprinkles

Post by sprinkles » Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:22 pm

D always knows about that stuff, but I am with Ashanti, hehe 5 hours. You go girl. Patience is a thing I am not very good with hehe :wink: I want things when I want them. :twisted: Like this great looking garbage man that just passed my window. Um let me go see if I can find another bag of trash to run out to him, :wink: Hey I am suppose to be niehborly right and introduce myself to the garbage man 8) Wonder if he had lunch yet, Lol!!! I can ea................................ BRB

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:57 pm

^^^
Sprinkles my sis, you're so very bad...forget the sisterhood of innocence yeah, you are heading more for the sisterhood of naughtiness!!! :wink: :D
D.Rabbit wrote:The nape/back of the neck is considered very erotic in Japan and until recently it was always covered. It is a very sensitive area.
Thanks for the clarification D. I didn't know that about Japanese culture...I guess you learn something new every day. :D

sprinkles

Post by sprinkles » Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:42 pm

Well sis, he is a nice one but drats he's married. Why can't I meet a nice single guy hum. Let me check out the mailman. or UPS deliverer. Is all set for you trip to the Alliance, you have a blast you hear

Jun

Post by Jun » Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:45 am

D.Rabbit wrote: I was thinking this morning, that maybe you should edit in a warning that that clip might be considered erotic to our Japanese members?
No problem on men's necks. Nice to see his. Thanks for the link. :lol:
月日は百代の過客にして行き交う歳もまた旅人なり