KHC New Project!!! (Cuttin' Up!)

Discussion about all the stuff Keith has worked on,
along with what he will work on in the future

Moderators: D.Rabbit, Ashanti, Karin, mancheeks64

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:40 pm

sprinkles wrote:Well sis, he is a nice one but drats he's married. Why can't I meet a nice single guy hum. Let me check out the mailman. or UPS deliverer.
Yeah, you're right, the good one always seem to be married...go figure!
Well, perhaps not all of them... :wink:
Is all set for you trip to the Alliance, you have a blast you hear
...And speaking of which, yeah everything is set for eleven days time, can't wait!!! BTW, I thought you were gonna let me know what was happening at your end?! :?:
I'm guessing the air fare was too expensive after all, to justify going all the way to Atlanta for a weekend, huh?!!
Such a shame though, I was really looking forward to finally meeting my inNOcent sista! Next time for sure, yes?
What does it profit a man to gain the world and loose his soul. If you don't know where you're coming from, you don't know where you're heading. Past, present and future.

sprinkles

Post by sprinkles » Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:51 pm

Ashanti we will meet one day. Your right though I did however buy a plane ticket but it was for my 17 year old who is spending the summer break with me and I am on cloud nine. He gets out 15 of may and will be with me and his sister getting spoiled rotton up til July. I had to make a choice and he won out over KHC. but one day we will meet I promise okay. I apologize but things happen so unexpectly at time. I am hoping that the play become a mover and end up here. But it is only a dream okay. Don't be angry with me sis. But I had to see my son before he becomes a Senior in high school my how the time flies Lol!!!

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:45 pm

^^^
My dear sis, I can't be angry at you over the desire to spend time with your son, it would be mighty stupid and selfish of me.
Instead, I'll keep my fingers crossed that if the play does travel to NYC, I get the chance to swing by there and surprise you. :wink:

Anyhow, I'll let you know how it all went upon my return, fingers crossed I get to exchange a few words with our main man!! :D
What does it profit a man to gain the world and loose his soul. If you don't know where you're coming from, you don't know where you're heading. Past, present and future.

sprinkles

Post by sprinkles » Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:35 am

Fingers are crossed and I do hope you can get a picture or 2 with the man, Lol!!!

D.Rabbit

Post by D.Rabbit » Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:23 pm

Another review of the show, with a picture of Keith.
Rolling Cut
Unconditional Love is all you need.

Osiris Under Glass

sprinkles

Post by sprinkles » Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:56 pm

And where exactly would these picture be my dear, I have a serious problem of locating them without a link staring me in the face, :oops:

By the way D you tail appears to be out of danger. We have a few more bidders on board. Just thought you'd like to know :wink:

D.Rabbit

Post by D.Rabbit » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:26 pm

I don't know Sprinks where that picture is for you. The link must be taking you to the lead in page, use your find with "Cobb" in it, then go to the end of the paragraph and click "read more."

That's good about my tail, I would have been like Purple Trance without her tail, very very sad.