Roz's Play Review (Cuttin" Up) 4/15/07

Discussion about all the stuff Keith has worked on,
along with what he will work on in the future

Moderators: D.Rabbit, Ashanti, Karin, mancheeks64

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Mon May 21, 2007 4:22 pm

D.Rabbit wrote:Don't get this old gal started on his grey hair, your going to have to tie me down if you do. There are plenty of parts for Alfa males, more so then young studs. You combine and Alfa male that looks studly and It's hard to fathom why Keith is not working more.

I'm happy he is back in his element, perhaps there will be a lot more chances to meet him in RL this way?
I totally agree with you on the gray hair and the Alfa male roles D, if anything they'll have to ties both down! :lol:
It is a mistery to me why the man doesn't work more and I truly hope this is gonna change soon cause it's such a waste of talent that I can't even describe with words.
Anyhow, I'll keep my fingers crossed that there will be more opportunities for fans to see him in RL, especially if he carries on doing stage work for a time - on my part I can say that, my friend's daughter who was looking after mini Tyr for the week, told me she'd do it again anytime I want her to, so...well lets say I may take a few more trips in the future, money permitting of course!!! :wink:
What does it profit a man to gain the world and loose his soul. If you don't know where you're coming from, you don't know where you're heading. Past, present and future.

sprinkles

Post by sprinkles » Mon May 21, 2007 4:27 pm

Great, Sis so I take it mini tyr enjoy him self while mum was away. I rememmber I use to hate to leave the little ones to do anything hehe. I had to force myself to release them let them breathe hehe. Now I can't get riid of them, as if I'd want to Lol!!!!

Roslyn

Post by Roslyn » Mon May 21, 2007 11:46 pm

Sprinkles! Great item to add to your collection of Keith everything isn't it? I am going to add to the rest of the play bills I have from Keith's other plays and articles and letters I rec'd from him:D
Roz
Roz

Roslyn

Post by Roslyn » Tue May 22, 2007 12:20 am

Ashanti! Thank goodness you are safe and sound back home.
Oh my dear, dear lady!!! You actually got the script???? :shock: and Signed (SMILE) :D You were in deed in the right place and right time for that meeting. You are soooo blessed, my sista! My Friend Myra rec'd a signed script from Keith too when met him in New York at the ABC Studio of All My Children, but that was in 1994 then. She still has it too.

I can't wait to tell her what YOU got and your conversation with Keith. She will be soooo jealous!!!! But she will be so proud that you were able to meet him and in such an informal setting too. I think that that is the best way to meet a celeb because they are more relaxed and willing to talk to a fan. I told him that some fans might be coming from out of the country, so I know he was thrilled to see you and wished you a safe trip home across the ocean. And you all are right, I have met several celebs in Georgia and none have come close to the way Keith takes time out for his fans when they travel to see him. It felt easy and comfortable, friendly atomosphere to just sit and talk to him as if you have known him for years. He makes you feel you can ask anything (well almost anything :D ) of him during that time. Didn't you feel that way with him Ashanti?
Roz
Roz

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Tue May 22, 2007 12:54 am

Roslyn wrote:You were in deed in the right place and right time for that meeting. You are soooo blessed, my sista! My Friend Myra rec'd a signed script from Keith too when met him in New York at the ABC Studio of All My Children, but that was in 1994 then. She still has it too.
Yeah, undoubtably the right place at the right time! :wink:
And I don't have any problem in believing that your friend still has that script from '94, I also have kept various momentos from the other times I met him in the last six years, they're very dear to me and kept safe withing this little scrapbook I've put together over time.
And you all are right, I have met several celebs in Georgia and none have come close to the way Keith takes time out for his fans when they travel to see him. It felt easy and comfortable, friendly atomosphere to just sit and talk to him as if you have known him for years. He makes you feel you can ask anything (well almost anything :D ) of him during that time. Didn't you feel that way with him Ashanti?
My personal experience with celebs was through my work as Assistant Manager of the Merchandise Dept at Planet Hollywood here in London. Believe me when I tell ya, I've seem A LOT of this so called famous people and for the most part they're jerks. Especially the new generation like the Britneys and the Justin Temberlakes and so on and so forth...they
think the sun shines our from their backsides, but it doesn't and all their money and fame has never impressed me in the slightest!
Keith now,...oh our Keith is a totally different thing!
Meeting him is exactly how you described it; easy, comfortable and most importantly the man is very down-to-earth. He doesn't think he's all that (although we know he is) and that's what draws people to him.
I'm fond of saying that his aura sends out the right signal and other human beings react positively to that...of course I could be wrong, but hey, that's my humble opinion and I'm sticking to it! :wink:
What does it profit a man to gain the world and loose his soul. If you don't know where you're coming from, you don't know where you're heading. Past, present and future.

Roslyn

Post by Roslyn » Tue May 22, 2007 12:58 am

:D I agree whole-heartedly with you on that about Keith. Roz
Roz

Cyowari

Post by Cyowari » Tue May 22, 2007 8:08 am

Isn't it amazing what an adrenalin shot Ashanti's meeting with Keith is to the board? Bless you, Ashanti!
I feel a bit of a rookie when I hear about all the experiences and memories you ladies can treasure ... sigh!
Then up he rose, and donn'd his clothes, / And dupp'd the chamber-door;
Let in the maid, that out a maid / Never departed more.
Hamlet, Act IV, Sc. V

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Tue May 22, 2007 9:32 pm

{{{{{{{C}}}}}}}}

Thanks my dear, it was an absolute pleasure to share my experience with you guys.
And don't be too down, you never know what may happen in the future, Keith may indeed come back to Germany at some point...matter of fact, I'm planning to get in touch with the person who organized his last trip to Europe and see if I can convince him to re-invite him.
If you guys want to play a part in this, you're more than welcome, just go to the Wolf Events website (http://www.wolfevents.com/php/) and drop them an email saying you'd like to see Keith come back to Europe in the near future - I'm guessing even non-Europe residents could write to them, it is actually possible that fans from the US and Canada would take the trip overseas to see him (I did 3 times :wink: ) and the more emails thay get, the more they may be inclined to extend the invitation!! Only an idea. :D

Cyowari

Post by Cyowari » Fri May 25, 2007 1:07 pm

IrisD wrote:Image
I've just found a page with some beautiful pictures which I haven't seen before:
http://spectacle.provocateuse.com/show/ ... on_cobb/01
Hamlet, Act IV, Sc. V

D.Rabbit

Post by D.Rabbit » Fri May 25, 2007 6:20 pm

The second bracket on your first url= should be at the end of the address is why it's not working for you. I tried to fix it in your first post, but your urls is wrong.
Would you like me to delete your posts in error?

EPPS to the high jacked copy write pictures!
Keith has every right to demand they be taken down, if he did not give his permission for this site to use them. Most of them are from his now gone web site.
It was good to see them again, thanks!

I did a little test on the belt buckle picture. interesting to note that it's a high resolution then the copy that was on Keith's site. I can almost make out what the heck is on that buckle. I still say it's Pan, and not a lion.

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Sat May 26, 2007 12:49 am

Yeah, the pics were not new to me either, but thanks C for posting the link!! It's always a joy to see that man, even if simply in two-dimentional form. :wink:

As for the belt buckle; I'm with you D, I've always thought it was more Pan than a lion...perhaps I should have asked him when I saw him in Atlanta. LOL!!!
Actually, the top he was wearing that day was long enough to cover that bit of his figure, so I don't even know if he was wearing a belt or not...maybe next time. :D

D.Rabbit

Post by D.Rabbit » Sat May 26, 2007 4:04 am

So I can be assured that Pooky's virtue is still intact :rolleyes: since you can't tell me that if he wore a belt or not?

What do you mean maybe next time?

Good luck there darlin'.
Unconditional Love is all you need.

Osiris Under Glass

Cyowari

Post by Cyowari » Sat May 26, 2007 7:36 am

D.Rabbit wrote:The second bracket on your first url= should be at the end of the address is why it's not working for you. I tried to fix it in your first post, but your urls is wrong.
Would you like me to delete your posts in error?
Yes please and thank you!
Hamlet, Act IV, Sc. V

Cyowari

Post by Cyowari » Sat May 26, 2007 8:12 am

Cyowari wrote:
Ashanti wrote:Another thing we talked about, was the famous ‘Ronin business’.
Sorry to contradict you there, but I think the name of that piece of cake is Ronan.
:oops: I stand corrected: The name is Ronon.
Now we're through with most of the vowels ... But I'm certain it's neither Ronen nor Ronun.
Hamlet, Act IV, Sc. V

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Sat May 26, 2007 3:30 pm

D.Rabbit wrote:What do you mean maybe next time?.
I meant, that maybe next time I see him, his shirt will be tucked in his pants and I'll be able to see what belt he's wearing!!...What do you thought I meant?? :wink: