CSI Miami

Discussion about all the stuff Keith has worked on,
along with what he will work on in the future

Moderators: D.Rabbit, Ashanti, Karin, mancheeks64

Cyowari

CSI Miami

Post by Cyowari » Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:03 pm

Keith plays a lawyer in 'CSI Miami - Inside Out' (season 6, episode 2). Original Airdate Monday, Oct. 8, 2007.
I wonder when I will be able to watch that ...
Then up he rose, and donn'd his clothes, / And dupp'd the chamber-door;
Let in the maid, that out a maid / Never departed more.
Hamlet, Act IV, Sc. V

D.Rabbit

Post by D.Rabbit » Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:16 pm

Thanks,
I supose there is a down load site for the show.
Where is Karin?
Unconditional Love is all you need.

Osiris Under Glass

Cyowari

SF Seeks

Post by Cyowari » Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:25 pm

BTW I just found 2 clips from ‚SF Seeks’ (2002) with a teeny weeny bit of Keith in clip 2:
http://www.michaelshanks-online.com/mul ... s_01.shtml
Hamlet, Act IV, Sc. V

Karin

Post by Karin » Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:16 pm

cbs.com may have downloads. Otherwise I'll try to get a new dvd recorder before then. Mine died.

Karin

Post by Karin » Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:19 pm

Ok, looks like CSI Miami is one of the shows you can watch at cbs.com. I don't know if you can download it or just watch it. There are 2 episodes available right now. Maybe somebody with a dvd burner can try it. I, of course, don't have one. Off to check i-tunes...

Karin

Post by Karin » Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:24 pm

Back again...You can download CSI Miami episodes off of itunes.com. You have to install the itunes software on your computer first. It's free & easy. Each episode costs $1.99. You can't e-mail itunes stuff to other people (at least I can't!). I've tried it before and it didn't work. You can burn it to cd or disc though.

Cyowari

Post by Cyowari » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:44 pm

I couldn't find this particular episode at itunes.com. I'm afraid we shall have to wait at least until it was on air. Then I will try my best and activate all my sources and resourses.
If I have to wait until they show it in Germany it will take at least a year. We now have the episodes that were produced in 2006.
BTW I have got no DVD recorder (just a player) but a DVD burner ...
Love will find a way.
Hamlet, Act IV, Sc. V

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:41 am

The iTune option is a good one Karin...*if*...it works for people in Europe like C. and I - I remember back when 'Noah's Arc' was on, a friend of mine tried to get the eps from iTune and couldn't, cause it was only for U.S. viewers.

If that option doesn't work, I'm sure one of my lovely American friends will record it for me...and then we can sort something out like last time C!! :wink:

What I would like to know though is; if Keith is gonna be in only that one ep, or a recurring role in the show - the latter obviously would be so very cool since the CSI serieses are very popular worldwide. :D
What does it profit a man to gain the world and loose his soul. If you don't know where you're coming from, you don't know where you're heading. Past, present and future.

D.Rabbit

Post by D.Rabbit » Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:11 am

It would be nice if Keith owned up to what he's up to. Papa bear is such a naughty bear when it comes to sharing.
Thanks Karin I knew you where the person to ask.

Cyowari

Post by Cyowari » Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:26 am

Ashanti wrote:What I would like to know though is; if Keith is gonna be in only that one ep, or a recurring role in the show - the latter obviously would be so very cool since the CSI serieses are very popular worldwide. :D
I'm afraid he will be just in this one episode ...
But it's (re-)start!
Hamlet, Act IV, Sc. V

Karin

Post by Karin » Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:08 pm

There may be a way around the itunes out of the country thing. They have a feature where you can send a song, movie, tv show as a gift. I don't remember if you do it before or after you download it. I'll check it out. And I believe you can download the tv shows either the day they air or the day after.

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:01 pm

^^^
That would be a good thing Karin...anyhow, I spoke to one of my friends overseas, and she said she'll try to record it for me (she's a DVD recorder) so hopefully it'll be ok even if not through iTunes - besides, I'm still on dail up at present, and downloading suff from iTunes could take forever. :shock:

D,

You're perfectly right, our Papa Bear is always *very* naughty when it comes to sharing...IMHO, he should just put the MB up again and post the latest news there as they happen. But hey, do I get a say so in things like these? H*ll no!! :rolleyes:
What does it profit a man to gain the world and loose his soul. If you don't know where you're coming from, you don't know where you're heading. Past, present and future.

Cyowari

Post by Cyowari » Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:33 pm

Ashanti wrote:You're perfectly right, our Papa Bear is always *very* naughty when it comes to sharing...IMHO, he should just put the MB up again and post the latest news there as they happen. But hey, do I get a say so in things like these? H*ll no!! :rolleyes:
But he cannot hide (just imagine a star hiding from his fans!) - we're constantly on his tracks.
Hamlet, Act IV, Sc. V

D.Rabbit

Post by D.Rabbit » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:41 pm

Keith has blog capacity at his server, even if it's just a crappy template they can walk him through it, so he could add a few tasty photos etc.

A blog would also house what he has been submitting as index pictures for his various going ons, so it would be well worth the half hour of his time to check into it, as well as downloading EI or FF spell checks.
I know he can spell but his typing could be suspect and a spell checker might catch a few typos!

Pickles

Post by Pickles » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:58 pm

What a crummy piece of web design at Keith's site. Who the heck is responsible for that piece of trash? :mad:

The graphic of him changes name each time you log on, and it's HUGE! :mad: The designer should have adjusted the graphic to the size desired, and saved it for the web (a jpg would be smaller than a png), instead of forcing you the viewer to download that HUGE file and make your browser adjust it. And moving it around? :mad: Stupid, stupid, stupid. :mad:

I'm guessing the whole point is to keep you from downloading the graphic, but it ain't that hard to find it.

Plus it's too tall, so you miss the "mirror" image at the bottom unless you take the time to scroll -- and most folks won't bother.

Plus, by the second time I've logged on, the fancy image won't even load. I have to manually dump my cache and cookies.

And that's all by design as far as I can tell.

Piece of **** web design. :mad:

Hope he didn't pay a lot of $$ to the web person.

Not that I have an opinion on it or anything. ;) :D