Something Wicked This Way Comes

Discussion about all the stuff Keith has worked on,
along with what he will work on in the future

Moderators: D.Rabbit, Ashanti, Karin, mancheeks64

sprinkles

Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes

Post by sprinkles » Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:47 pm

That would be awesome, truly it ould be great :lol: keeping fingers crossed.

mare_serenitatis
Site Admin

Post by mare_serenitatis » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:41 am

what a pity that the reading and the rehearsal can't be sheduled better :( I mean 24 hours shouldn't really be a problem, with a minimum of organisational skills. Why can't they simply first rehearse all those scenes in which he isn't and then do his scenes the following day?
If he had a flu, they'd have to work without him just as well and even for a longer time.

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:37 pm

Mare, I hear ya, but I think even in the event he had a flu, rehearsals would still go ahead as scheduled. The only time someone is allowed to miss them, is when they have serious stuff going on and I MEAN serious, an ordinary flu would not come into play.
That said, it certainly could've been organized better, but I've had the feeling for years now that when it comes to these things Keith's Management isn't exactly up to par...or maybe is just me being bitchy! :rolleyes:
I guess making it worse is the reading being staged in NJ while rehearsal is held in the city, which means a lot of traveling back and forth for the poor man who obviously can't be in two places at once.
Anyway, is good to know he has a bigger project to concentrate on, and something fans can still go to watch and enjoy. :D
What does it profit a man to gain the world and loose his soul. If you don't know where you're coming from, you don't know where you're heading. Past, present and future.

mare_serenitatis
Site Admin

Post by mare_serenitatis » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:24 am

I agree. His management is not optimal. Not only as far as scheduling is concerned, but also when it comes to getting him new jobs. Just compare his filmography with that of Peter Wingfield, for example. Peter is almost never unemployed. He either does a movie or he has a guest appearance on some TV series or he lends his voice to some cartoon or does conventions. I would be surprised if he had more than 50 days off per year. That's not just because he knows the right people but also because he has a very good manager who sees to it that he stays on screen and won't get forgotten.

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:02 am

mare_serenitatis wrote:I agree. His management is not optimal. Not only as far as scheduling is concerned, but also when it comes to getting him new jobs.
No kiddin'! After moving back to NYC, he has even changed his Agent but thus far it would appear to have made little or no difference...fingers crossed it will in the future.
What does it profit a man to gain the world and loose his soul. If you don't know where you're coming from, you don't know where you're heading. Past, present and future.