'Ruined' (Mar 18 - Apr 30)

Discussion about all the stuff Keith has worked on,
along with what he will work on in the future

Moderators: D.Rabbit, Ashanti, Karin, mancheeks64

Ashanti

'Ruined' (Mar 18 - Apr 30)

Post by Ashanti » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:30 am

Hey Everybody, me again!

So 'Ruined' is the second gig our Actor Fella is going to be doing with the Denver Center Company this year which is really very good.
Be warned though, that the dates on their page dedicated to this play are incorrect; the show will be running from March 18 to April 30th, NOT the 23th as initially stated which if you ask me is just as well since, as I mentioned in the Thread about 'A Midsummer Night's Dream', tickets for this Company's shows tent to go out of the door very fast and people might not have gotten the chance to catch this really compelling play, had it not been extended.
What does it profit a man to gain the world and loose his soul. If you don't know where you're coming from, you don't know where you're heading. Past, present and future.

shione123

Re: 'Ruined' (Mar 18 - Apr 30)

Post by shione123 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:09 am

Thanks for the info, Ashanti! :-)

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:06 pm

^^^
You're welcome Shione, any time! :D
What does it profit a man to gain the world and loose his soul. If you don't know where you're coming from, you don't know where you're heading. Past, present and future.

sprinkles

Post by sprinkles » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:17 am

Hey all how's everyone doing, long time no hear from. RL always a issue lol!! but you guys are never far from my mind I am always saying a prayer of love for my Cyber family. I am sure both play will be great with the Actor fella. wish I could see one of them, But I am sure he'll do so much more. I know he has to be happy. If memory serves me correctly he prefer stage more so then the wide screen. I am just happy his dreams are coming though the way he want them to. Break a leg KHC. :lol:

shione123

Post by shione123 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:30 am

Amen, Sprinks AMEN!!!...LOL! :)

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:24 pm

Yeah, well said sis and OMG isn't that lil'Nietz a real cutie pie?! :D

sprinkles

Post by sprinkles » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:16 am

Thanks guys he is a blessed angel God has sent to us.

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:23 am

Ok Everybody, two things....

1) Performance dates have finally being updated at the Denver Center website...lol, now if only we could get Keith to do the same on his webpage, would be great! :lol:

2) I can now reveal that our Actor Fella will be playing the role of Osembenga, the commander of the Government forces, in the show.

Will keep you posted on anything else of interest as I get told more myself. :wink:

Natalie 9

Post by Natalie 9 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:47 am

These are very pleasant news that our Actor Fella starts to appear on the stage more often. It seems that his life changes for the better. Even his webpage has ceased to be invariable.
:cow:
I hope it - only the beginning, and we are waited by a lot of good news in the future.

Unfortunately I can't see all it, but at least I can rejoice for he, and for all of you who can see him on the stage.

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:39 pm

::QUICK UPDATE::

Rehearsals for 'Ruined' started earlier today...also (and maybe you guys don't care about this, but is kind of a big deal for me so I'll share it anyway) FYI I have the bestest boyfriend in the whole wide world; as a Valentine's Day gift he has offered to pay for my trip to Denver so I can go see the play - YAY!!!!!! :alien: :cow: :bounce:

michael elizabeth

Post by michael elizabeth » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:10 pm

Of course we are interested!!! :drool:

Wow, that's a lovely Valentine Day gift. I assume he went with you? How was the play? How long did you get to stay? What was the weather like? How long is the flight from London to Denver?

And of course....got any pictures? :lol: :bounce:

How's that for interested? I have more questions if you can handle it. :mrgreen:

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:16 am

Hey ME,

I have not been to Denver yet (remember the play don't start until March 18) I said that my Hubby is gonna pay for me to go but the dates are still to be decided, though we're leaning towards beginning of April.

I'll be sure to let you know how it all went as soon as I get back. :wink:

michael elizabeth

Post by michael elizabeth » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:15 am

Sorry, Ashanti.

I got confused about which play because they are both at the same place and since I was not going, I didn't really pay attention to the dates. :oops:

But the questions will still be waiting for you later. :P
:wink:

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:44 am

^^^
Not to worry my dear, is an easy mistake to make when the two plays are virtually back to back.

Yeah, the questions will be surely answered when I return home from the trip. :wink:

michael elizabeth

Post by michael elizabeth » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:35 am

I starting to get excited for you Ashanti! :bounce:

Have you decided on a date yet? :D