Keith's new gig..."Find And Sign" (Jan 13 through 28, 2012)

Discussion about all the stuff Keith has worked on,
along with what he will work on in the future

Moderators: D.Rabbit, Ashanti, Karin, mancheeks64

fantasia

Re: Keith's new gig..."Find And Sign" (Jan 13 through 28, 20

Post by fantasia » Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:46 am

I'm so sorry it took me more than a month to get back to the Message Board. When I logged on I was hoping I would see a new message saying that Keith had a new "gig."

I can't believe I took off to Salt Lake City to see "Find and Sign," but I'm glad I did. I really enjoyed seeing Keith in a play with a meaty part. Now I'm going through withdrawal awaiting the next play. I just hope it is in the New York area.

I spent some time talking with and/or listening to people who attended or wanted to attend the play. They had a content alert on the play because of the language and subject matter. I listened to the person at the box office explaining the play so that people would not be upset if they came to see it. One patron sitting next to me told her companion that she thought she was prepared, but still found it shocking. I had a hard time trying to relate to her problem.

Ashanti let everyone know about the content of the play, so I don't have to go into that. I found it entertaining. I loved watching Keith do his thing.

I didn't get a chance to talk to Keith. He had left by the time I got to the lobby. That was a real downer considering how far I had traveled.

shione123

Re: Keith's new gig..."Find And Sign" (Jan 13 through 28, 20

Post by shione123 » Fri May 04, 2012 4:01 am

I'm happy that you got a chance to attend, Fantasia. :)