"All MY Children Reunion" - one of Keith's new gigs.

Discussion about all the stuff Keith has worked on,
along with what he will work on in the future

Moderators: D.Rabbit, Ashanti, Karin, mancheeks64

Ashanti

"All MY Children Reunion" - one of Keith's new gigs.

Post by Ashanti » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:52 pm

Hey Everybody!

I told you some stuff was gonna be on the cards for our Actor Fella in the upcoming months, didn't I? :wink:
Well, this specific gig is not happening until the end of November, but I thought you guys might want to know in advance seen that the ticket availability is fairly limited.

As you might've guessed from the title, this is an AMC Reunion which will feature along side Keith, two other actors from the show John Callahan (ex Edmund) and Brian Gaskill (ex Bobby).
The events will be held in three different locations, three States and the ditails are as follows:

November 30, 2012 -
Treehouse Comedy @ Riverview Bistro

946 Ferry Blvd
Stratford, CT
(203) 268-5857
Showtime: 8:30PM
Tickets: $80 or $115 VIP tix which includes 1 hr. mix/mingle

December 1, 2012 -
Brokerage Entertainment Club

2797 Merrick Road
Bellmore, NY
(516) 781-5233
Showtime: 1:30PM
Tickets: $84 or $117 VIP tix which includes 1 hr. mix/mingle

December 2, 2012 -
Uncle Vinnie's

520 Arnold Avenue
Point Pleasant, NJ
(732) 899-3900
Showtime: 11:30PM
Tickets: $75 or $110 VIP which includes 1 hr. mix/mingle

Bookings will need to be made by telephoning your venue of choice, and the show will feature AMC trivia, autographs, Q&A & photo ops at all three locations.

Hope some of you will be able to attend (::wink:: ::nudge:: Sprinks ::wink:: ::nudge::) and will come back with pix and reports to share! :D
What does it profit a man to gain the world and loose his soul. If you don't know where you're coming from, you don't know where you're heading. Past, present and future.

shione123

Re: "All MY Children Reunion" - one of Keith's new gigs.

Post by shione123 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:10 am

Yay!!! Keith will be in good company. John(Edmund) is wickedly funny from what I understand. :)

michael elizabeth

Post by michael elizabeth » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:36 pm

I could never get into watching soap operas on TV. I don't have the patience for the way they drag out the story lines.

Even though I didn't follow them, I still know a lot about some of them. :lol:

My mom watched them and so did my friends and co-workers so, there was always a soap opera on the TV.

The only parts I have seen with KHC in All My Children is the clips that are still available on youtube. I have never heard of them being shown in re-runs until Ashanti mentioned that she was watching re-runs of Y&R awhile back.

@Ashanti - you mentioned that there was something that might be in the works for September. Is that still the case?

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:54 am

michael elizabeth wrote: @Ashanti - you mentioned that there was something that might be in the works for September. Is that still the case?
Yes ME things are moving along in regards to the new play, like I said before the contract won't be signed until Sept 25, but when that's out of the way I will be posting a new Thread in this Forum dedicated to it (as I always do with upcoming projects) so please everybody hang on twelve more days and all will be revealed! :wink:
What does it profit a man to gain the world and loose his soul. If you don't know where you're coming from, you don't know where you're heading. Past, present and future.

shione123

Post by shione123 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:08 am

:D I'm looking forward to it!

michael elizabeth

Post by michael elizabeth » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:55 pm

Thank you, Ashanti. :D
shione123 wrote::D I'm looking forward to it!
Me too! :D