"Race" (October 10 - November 11, 2012)

Discussion about all the stuff Keith has worked on,
along with what he will work on in the future

Moderators: D.Rabbit, Ashanti, Karin, mancheeks64

michael elizabeth

Re: "Race" (October 10 - November 11, 2012)

Post by michael elizabeth » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:30 pm

mare_serenitatis wrote:against Keith or against actors in general?
Against marriage.

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:46 am

michael elizabeth wrote:Against marriage.
Hahaha ME, you sound just like my partner!!! :wink: :D
What does it profit a man to gain the world and loose his soul. If you don't know where you're coming from, you don't know where you're heading. Past, present and future.

mare_serenitatis
Site Admin

Post by mare_serenitatis » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:55 pm

michael elizabeth wrote:Against marriage.
LOL! I see. But as far as I can remember nobody mentioned marriage.
*looks up Keith's birthdate*... oops, I have to correct my statement. He is the right age, after all. I'd have guessed him a decade younger!
Still, I'd rather be his friend than his lover. A) because friendships tend to last longer and B) because I think he needs friends more urgently.

He said that he can remember names from KHCMB but not much about the people. I wonder, would it be a good idea to set up a website with a picture and a short bio of any of us who would like to join? Like a whois or a family album. I have never tried it but I think I could make it password protected so that only we have access. And Keith, of course.
What do you think?

shione123

Post by shione123 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:04 am

Good idea regarding the website, Mare! I'm in total agreement with you, being friends is so much better. Relationships and marriage...bah...been there and will probably NEVER do that again...

mare_serenitatis
Site Admin

Post by mare_serenitatis » Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:46 pm

I'll try to set up a test page some time next week. Usually, I do that kind of stuff in the weekends but there has been an unexpected problem that keeps me from going online:
2 weekends ago I had an appointment with my hamster in the veterinary clinic for an evaluation of a swelling on his shoulder. It turned out to be a tumor.
Last Friday the little chap had a surgery in which the tumor was removed (one of the bad sort with lots of blood vessels that tends to make metastases and cause massive blood loss :( ) For 2 days he was in a critical state bad but he's getting better now.
Next Friday we'll have the next appointment and I think he'll very likely get the stitches pulled.
As the veterinary clinic is more than an hour's drive from my place but only 15 mins from my parents, I spent the last 2 weekends with them and shall be there next weekend, too, so that I am closer to the vet in case there are complications. Alas, my dad is an internet addict and I am granted no more than 5 minutes online time per weekend :mrgreen:
But after next weekend I'll have time to set the website up, I hope. (The silver lining is that I can get a few tips from my dad in the weekend - he's pretty good at programming).