Keith on Noahs Arc

Discussion about all the stuff Keith has worked on,
along with what he will work on in the future

Moderators: D.Rabbit, Ashanti, Karin, mancheeks64

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:36 am

sprinkles wrote:If you ask me I think Dre paid Q to go after Noah to keep him from going back to Wade.
You know what sis, I've had the same idea too sometime back!
Perhaps not so far as to say Dre paid Q, but that he purposely invided both him and Noah for dinner so they could meet and perhaps get together so that Noah would forget Wade - oh yeah!
Oh and in the coming attraction Noah and Wade are again auguing Noah is saying but we made love, and Wade comes back and says No what we did was cheat on out boyfriends so there. What do you think about that one.
Mmmm, interesting exchange between the two.
It may mean that there still is a chance for Wade to accept Dre's proposal (at least as S2 finale) and later on in S3 --possibly when the two are about to say I do-- Wade will change his mind and ask Noah to marry him instead!!!....Oh, I'd so much LUV to write for a tv show! :twisted: :wink:

Peace,
A.
What does it profit a man to gain the world and loose his soul. If you don't know where you're coming from, you don't know where you're heading. Past, present and future.

sprinkles

Post by sprinkles » Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:34 pm

Isn't it scary how our minds are going down the same road, hehe Their is so much that can happen and the way the show is going I'd say yes I do believe that KHC will be back for a season 3 don't you think hehe

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:14 pm

^^^
Yeah, I think so too! Or at least, I think he should!! :wink:

I'll be keeping everything crossed for the rest of the week now, just in case. :D
What does it profit a man to gain the world and loose his soul. If you don't know where you're coming from, you don't know where you're heading. Past, present and future.

sprinkles

Post by sprinkles » Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:18 pm

You and me both sis.

mancheeks64

Post by mancheeks64 » Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:08 am

Hey ladies. I see you all have been holding down the fort just fine without me. That is great, but I missed you guys....and it seems like I was never here, lol. Just jivin. How about that last episode? Wow!!! Not feeling the way Noah looked so beaten down physically and emotionally. I didnt' care too much for the way Noah and Wade "got back together" in the biblical sense anyway. Too obvious and too........I don't know. The scene was beautiful though. How can it not be with those two makin love.

Guess what????? They are having a Noah's Arc season finale party at the same club as last time with cast. If I am up to it I am there.

Chat with you guys soon and let you know is it "Deal" or "No Deal" with the season finale party.

Mark
Remember Love,
Mark

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:32 am

Like I said in the other Thread; it's sooo good to have you back Mark!!! :D We've undoubtly missed you too.

As for the season finale party, thanks for the heads up...but, please think of your physical health first bafore rushing to be in a crowded place - admittedly seeing Keith again (assuming he'll be there) could actually be teraputic, but still make sure not to overdo it! :wink:

:heart:
Ashanti

D.Rabbit

Post by D.Rabbit » Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:13 pm

Your such a mommy Ashanti, good words to consider Mark.

Great to see you back. We missed you.

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:44 pm

I just found an interesting article and interview with the show's creator Patrik Ian-Polk.
He speaks of how popular NA has become in the space of just two seasons and stuff like that - I'm gonna post the link here, but since it isn't exactly about Keith, one of the Mods can move it if they so wish! :D

Go to http://calendarlive.com/tv/cl-et-arc4oc ... v-features

Enjoy the read!

sprinkles

Post by sprinkles » Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:13 am

I promise to get the season finale up real soon, been working overtime. but I did tape it and will post it late night or early morning after I've viewed it. So hold on to your hats its on the way

Mark ((((((HUG))))) Glad to see you up and running, But I am with Ashanti here Don't over do it, you still need time to heal my friend. But glad you still here

D.Rabbit

Post by D.Rabbit » Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:14 am

Thanks for the article Ashanti, good to have something to read rather than tap my toe while waiting for the busy queen of comedy review to post her anticipated prose.

Your post is good here IMHO it's in keeping with the thread.

I had to laugh at:
Polk said he sees his role not only as a show producer but as a cultural anthropologist.
Like Dickens?

I know what he is talking about, there was only one black man in my class at art school, as well as one out an out gay mother type from Hungary. He would whisper to me about the black guy's hidden sexuality, and the shyness of him pretty much boggled me back then. I was rather use to the flamboyant types that haunted the down town core of Toronto back them. I understand him now and his reasons for not jumping out of the closet even when he was thousands of miles away from home.
Unconditional Love is all you need.

Osiris Under Glass

mancheeks64

Post by mancheeks64 » Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:07 am

Well, I took Mama Ashanti's advice and didn't over do it. I was actually not feeling up to it that night. I am emailing and calling around to see how it went . As soon as I know something I will let you all know.

Mark
Remember Love,
Mark

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:52 am

Hey Mark,

Sorry to hear you were not feeling up to going to the event, but I'm glad you followed the advice --not because it was my advice-- but cause when recovering from major surgery like you are, it's very very important that you take it easy and give your body plenty of time to get back to its full strength.
Hope you're feeling a bit better today, and of course, I will still be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers! :D

Blessings,
A.

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:02 pm

Found another GRAND interview....this time of our Actor Fella!!!!!!

Go to http://www.keithboykin.com/arch/2006/10 ... ilton#more
and enjoy the great read!!

My favorite bit from it:
BOYKIN: Do you think there’s a stigma in Hollywood for actors who play gay roles?

COBB: I’m sure there is Keith, but I don’t give a sh*t.
Of course it goes on with the rest of his anwer, but that specific line, IMHO it's exactly what some people need to read in order to understand that making a big deal out of playing that kind of role is both retrograde and totally unimportant to him!

A.

PS ~ Go also to the homepage of keithboykin.com and read the bloggers comments, they're quite flattering. :D
Last edited by Ashanti on Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mancheeks64

Post by mancheeks64 » Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:12 pm

Damn, Ashanti..........you beat me to the punch, lol. YOU ARE ON IT GIRLFRIEND!!!!

I haven't read it yet cause I wanted to make sure you guys had the info. I hope this means he will be back next season. Give Noah a piece of his mind.

Mark
Remember Love,
Mark

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:26 pm

^^^
Ooops, sorry Mark! I was checking the site, came across the interview and thought to put up the link. :oops:

I don't know if this means he'll be back in S3, but I sure hope so...also, I'd like to know more about the other project Keith mentioned - a friend of mine told me that the Director he's working with is British (I live in London and for the life of me I didn't know that!) perhaps it would be worth Google him and see what comes up!
Just a thought! :wink:

A.