Keith on Noahs Arc

Discussion about all the stuff Keith has worked on,
along with what he will work on in the future

Moderators: D.Rabbit, Ashanti, Karin, mancheeks64

sprinkles

Post by sprinkles » Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:22 pm

Okay to tease or not to tease that is the question Heres a part of the season ending be back with the rest after I've taken a ice cold shower, Right Mark

1st let me say I think the fellows were somehow over nite kidnapped or transported or somehow switch, you know like the movie invasion of the body snatcher and pods were left in their places. Although I did enjoy the seasons finale it was a bit like watching stranger compared to the fellow I have been watching all season. I mean they were a bit to uncaring and fickled and not at all like the characters I've come to adore. I don't know this is my opinon. Maybe you can put the proper pieces of this puzzle together because I was lost, okay.

We open with Noah lying on the bed giving Q pointer on how to strut his stuff on the runway and ladies you'd have loved this scene okay Quincy give us the best booty shot of a life time okay we have Q walking back and forth in the hall and he turns to noah and says "Okay am I bootyliocous or what and Noah lauhs and say "A little more hip action Tyson" so Q tries it again and this time Noah say a little less little Kim" then Noah jumps up and says "you can't just walk, you have to omi it. Then Q looks at him and says omi it in askens. Noah says"as in Noami" and he proceeds to demostrate the runway diva walk and Q laughs Noah says "see its all sway of the hips and slightly vancant look" Q laughs and scoups up Noah and tosses him on the bed and follow suit and they start to neck he tells Noah you make me feel very very lucky. and he goes to kiss Noah and Noah jerk away Q ask "are you okay and Noah says yes ( but again Noah has flashbacks of him and Wade) and Q ask how are your ribs. Noah replies tender but mending and Q say you never talk about the attack you know you can talk about it. Noah trying to change the subject say lets flip a coin heads we go out to eat and tail we stay in and Q sees he's not going to talk about the attack says You know tails has always been my favorte. just then Q's phone rings and it dre telling Q. Tonight I dong it, and Q replies good for you, your doing what and Dre says I going to propose to Wade.. I'm asking him to marry me Noah overhears and has a blank look on his face

We go to commercial break

Okay next scene Trey is being photograph in every outfit from the American flag and black leather and bikini shorts fireman and all for a calenda to be sold at the Gay Pride weekend fashion show to help collect funds for the clinic. Oh and he does look good doing it I love the warrior one Grrrrrrr!!! Chance ask do you think these are going to sell. Alex say a calendar like this will get snatched up like crazy. I think hes right I'd buy one if they were really for sale, hehe Ricky is busy making eye contact with anything that looks handsome and male Um. Chance ask him how does Jenito feel about there new open relationship, I see its working for you. Ric says nothing stopping Jenito from having fun. Alex say except for the fact that he is in love with you. Ric says fidelity is not love, its laziness and fear. Chance says I wonder how you'd feel if your lazy scared husband decided to sleep with someone else. Ric says relieved, anyway he's not my husband, were not married. Chance says well maybe you should try a little, fidelity never hurt anyone. What do you think Noah and Noah is too busy trying to call Wade whom he has not heard from in 2 weeks.

Next we have Ricky having lunc with Jenito and he ask Jenito why haven't you dated anyone since weve been dating, and Jenito says because I haven't wanted to, and he kisses ricky and says I'm sorry. Ricky says Just incase you did I went on line and arrange a date for you. Jenito is looking at him like he's grown 2 heads all of the sudden. Just then the doorbell rings and Jenito is like Ricky and ric jumps up and goes answer the door and lets the date in. Ric tells the date that Jenito is shy and he may have to make the first move then hee introduces Jenito to Travis and says I have to go see you in 2 hours and he leaves. Se what I said about invasion of the body snatchers, Where sis that caring Ricky from last week go and when did this Ho return hum??

We go to Wade leaving his job and Noah sitting outside in his car waiting for him and Noah calls out to Wade, who tries to ignore him and then Noah gets out of the car and calls Wade again and Wade looks at him. Noah says "Why haven't you returned my calls, its been 2 weeks don't you think we should talk". Wade says "talk about what". Noah says "we made love, we slept together". Wade says "No we cheated on our boyfriends, lets call it what it is". Noah says "But" Wade cuts him off "Look I'm with Dre and your with Quincy, what is there to talk about" Noah stares at him and Wade says "Exactly" and gets in his car and drive home to Dre, leaving a puzzled Noah staring after him.

Ricky returns to Jenitos 2 hours later and find Jenito and Travis sitting at the kitchin counter laughing and talking and having a grand ole time, and Ricky is puzzled when Jenitos says "Hi baby" and ask him what was the name of a movies that Antonio Banderes starred in and ricky cuts him off and ask "how was the sex" Travis sensing something shakes hands with Jenito and says he has to leave and he's out and Jenito just looks at Ricky and says we should get ready for the ball tonight.

Okay we swing to the ball where we have all type of male Diva's strutting their stuff on the runway. Chance and Alex are being swarmed at the stand where they are selling calendar like hot cakes. We go back stage where Noah spots Jenito and he ask "where Ricky" and Jenito reply "off sulking somewhere because I didn't have random sex with someone he pick off the internet" Noah ask "didn't you like the guy" Jenito says "yeah but that doesn' t mean I want to have random sex with him and Ricky just can't deal with that mindset". Noah say "I'm sure he'll get over his boyfriend not having sex with someone else" Jenito say "are you, because I'm not sure" and walks away to get dressed. Are the curtain are moved Noah spot Wade as Dre is helping him get dressed. WADE LOOK GOOD!!!!! Grrrrrr!!!!!

His hair is cornrowed and he is wearing some tight leather black pants and he has on this leather looking shoulder pads that the football player wear and on the right side of his face he hads a white line starting from forehead to chin big contrast to the all black clother and THUD!!!! this is what Noah is seeing and Dre is wearing red bikini shorts with a red feathery scarf around his neck and they do look good together. Wade feels someone staring at him and he looks dead into Noahs eyes and then he looks away unknown to Noah Quincy is sitting at his dressing table observing this all in the mirror.

Okay we have a bit of a rukkus as the walkway monitor usher Trey back stage where he was mauled by the crowd after Alex and chance sold all the calendar I gues the crowd wasn't satisfied and decided to get a piece of the real thing hehe
Can you say instant star. Anyway Tre is so mad he tell Alex and you can forget about going to the beach tommorow because he not going and he stalks off in in with his bad self in the ripped clother he still has on Lol!!! Alex follows behind him apologizing and begging his forgiveness hehe

Okay the annoucer introduces Wade and Dre who comes out onto the walkway and struts their stuff and Wade looks HOT!!! THUD Sorry gang but that man does have a body to die for, we go back stage and we see Noah peeking out from the curtain watching Wade strut on stage and then we see Quincy watching him and I guess he said enough is enough and he gets up from the dressing table and TTHHUUDD!!!!!! (ouch I keep falling on the same bump on my head, excuse me as I get an ice pack for the swellin) You guys may have to wait for next week for me to finish this because I am overloaded with male bodies and I feel my blood pressure rising out of control. You have no idea what I am going through here I thought Wade was hot but my word you folks are not seeing KHC the way I am right now okay THUDDDD!! Okay as I said before the pressure took me over Quincy get up as if saying enough is enough and guuuuurrrrllllllll he is wearing this see thought sheer beige shirt with a black silk tie hanging loosly around that wide chest of his with a veeneck cut so low that Um that is enough to cause anyone of you to overheat quickly and he has on so of the tightiest pant in the same cover as the top but more on a tan looking leather side and so tight it looks like it will fall apart if one merely toches it, the pants that is I mean the bootyshot shot and the chest rippling with huge muscles and the thighs, and oh lord I 'm going again THUD!!! Okay we thought the chain mail shirt was hot um um this is hotter this sheer beige shirt he has on okay. His face is painted also he has a black symbol painted on the right side of his face in the spot where his side burn should be, he gets up and pulls his black rim hat over his head and walks over to Noah and grabs and pull him into his chest and Noah lies back on that wide chest of Quincy, and as Quincy goes to whisper into Noahs ear the stage manager tells them there on next and Quincy says "this is weird, We've only been together for a couple of months but to me it felt right from the moment I met you". Noah is lying back on Quincy chest and he has that sick look on his face the same look he had just as he was about to break up with Malik on that highway. Quincy goes on to say "and now while this may be a bit premature I", He looks into Noah face and ask "what the matter" Noah says "I'm sorry, I can't. I don't know whats wrong with me I want you to be the one" Quincy says "but I'm not the one" Noah says "your not the one" and Quincy pulls the rim of his black hat over his eyes and he and Noah are ushered out on stage to strut there stuff on the runway. Noah hace on this thigh high white boots and a biege dress on from the 60 with a flower on the right side of his face and he and Quincy make there way down the runway and spin and pose and turn and they look good together then Noah says to Quincy at the front of the runway that "he's so sorry" and Quincy spins and says that's what you do you, Noah, make men fall in love with you and then your sorry. Quincy spins again and he walks toward the curtain and stops and spins one more time and take his hat off and tosses it into the crowd and walks off looking more and more like tyr with the pride pose and the sexiest badonkadonk you ever wanted to see. Can you scream Neitzchean in the house.

Okay can you imagine the mad dash for that hat that man just tosses into the crowd. I would have pinch, bit, punch, pushed, and pulled out hair to get a small piece of it okay. Whow!!!!

mancheeks64

Post by mancheeks64 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:14 am

Although I did enjoy the seasons finale it was a bit like watching stranger compared to the fellow I have been watching all season. I mean they were a bit to uncaring and fickled and not at all like the characters I've come to adore. I don't know this is my opinon. Maybe you can put the proper pieces of this puzzle together because I was lost, okay.
Girl, I have been watching the show since season 1.......hell even before it got picked up by Logo and I was lost. And I was very disappointed in the "cheap" way it ended. You are right on target, Sprinkles, with the invasion of the body snatchers comparisons. This season I have officially found distain with Noah. How many lives does he have to ruin before he takes some responsibility. I really wish and hope one of his "friends" pulls his coat tail. Then what makes it so bad is that he acts so ditsy. ..........OK, ok, I am not feelin Ms. Noah. How on God's green Earth can she diss Quincy like that fine as he is. First, it was Wade's life he mixed up, then Malik, then Quincy, now Wade again along with Dre. Oh man I felt for Dre walking in on them........oops! Maybe I better wait before I go there.

I don't know if you all remember but when they were filming the season finale I was at the Black Gay Pride Celebration that same day. Only they did all of their filming early, early, early in the morning to avoid the REALLY large crowd that shows up every year. But, the show came across too rushed as it evidently was. I will say that the OVAHNESS BALL also takes place every year here in LA to kick off the Black Pride celebration at the beach. Now, Noah did give you walk and attitude. "Diva, Diva Nooooah. Just like Sprinkles said Wade and Quincy were giving outness backstage on and off camera.....through the tv screens. Darn it those men are fine.

Ok, I'll be back when Sprinks finishes up. I have one ........er, maybe two more points to make. No, no not points.......opinions.

Mark
Remember Love,
Mark

sprinkles

Post by sprinkles » Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:18 am

Mark I feel you on everything you just said I was very disappointed on the action of Noah, At first I was a bit angry at Quincys action in the previous show. and was routing for the reunion of him and Wade. But I realized what you did How many lives can he throw out of whack and not be aware of it. It really sucks that I am loosing faith with him. Hell he was my adorable baby brother now turned into a chump. That what I meant by Invasion of the body snatchers and Ricky. Mark what the hell was he doing. I feltt for Quincy also I was proud of the way he walked out of there struttin stuff and not missing a beat. He can do better, :rolleyes: like me or you :lol: I hope Noah feel some of the heartbreak he is causing. What the heck is wrong with him besides being so inmature. Mark I was so disappointed I could not even finish writing the rest of the review, because we both know what comes next and it is unbelievable and unnesscessary. and why because Noah want to have his cake and eat it too. Grrrrrrrrrr Like I said very disappointed in the finale man. I am glad I am not the only one that saw it. I'll post the rest when I calm alittle ohhhhhhhhhhhh how can they strip my favorite character of all humanity, why why why :evil:

sprinkles

Post by sprinkles » Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:34 am

We come back to the gang in Ricky's store looking at swinsuits for the beach party, Ricky is complain about how Jenito and Travis was just talking the whole time. the guys state that Ricky was just jealous. Ric says "jealous of what they didn't even have sex". and Chance and his wisdom says "Some connections are deeper then sex. Alex Says "Trey and Guy didn'y have sex and he was pretty Jealous. then they turn to Noah and ak what does he think. Noah is in a trance looks at them and ask "What was the topic we were discussing. They all ask him why did you and Quincy break up anyway. Noah Says "It was complicated" Alex says "Wade" and Ricky says Noah is over Wade, that Wade and Dre are together and nothing could happen anyway, right Noah" Noah quickly changes the subject and says "Look at this swinsuit" and chance says this is the exact suit I ws wearing when I meet Eddie 2 years ago" Ricky says you can have it for $79.99 and chance says "I'll take it" Huge price for a swimsuit if you ask me Lol!!!)

Okay since Alex and Trey aren't going to the beach gala they agree to watch Kenya so Chance and Eddie can spend the day together. Chance ask " are you sure" Alex says "everything will be fine go have fun" So they leave Kenya is playing her drum and Alex grabs the sticks and trey is laughing and Alex says " isn't Ieasha so cute" Trey agrees and Kenya spills her milk on purpose and Alex rolls his eyes and Trrey laughs again.

At the Beach Ricky says he's going to look for Jenito and Noah says he's going to get some barbaque and they leave Chance and Eddie alone theyu remember the first time they meet.

Ricky walks around looking for Jenito andhe spots him with Travis and he also witnesses a very sensual kiss. Okay he started this so why is he mad hum??

Noah is also roaming around and we all know who he is looking for okay and he spot him with his man Dre looking at T-shirts and Wade looks up and sees Noah and he nods his head toward the restroom and Noah goes there and Wade excuse himself from Dre and head in the same direction. Dre never sae Noah or at least it appears he didn't.

We go back to Chance and Eddie still talking about the 1st time they met one another.

Back in the restroom Noah appoaches Wade and ask him "Why don't you want to talk to me" wade says "you know why, we cant keep doing this. Its a mistake, I'm with Dre and your with Quincy" Noah says "Your half right Wade says " you broke up, what happen" Noah says "You, I can't stop thinking about you. I still love you, and you love me" Wade says" but I don't trust you and now I don't trust myself either. I can't be around you anymore Noah. Just stay away from me" Wade start to leave and Noah says Dre is going to propose to you tonight He told Quincy" Wade turn to walk out of the bathroom and Noah scream" This is seriouWade, that boy wants to spend the rest of his life with you." Wade says " I don't want to do to him what you did to me, so we need to just forget anything that happened and move on" Noah says desperate now "you tell me, look me straight in the eye and tell me you can forget about me and I'll walk out that door and you'll never hear from again" Wade looks down at his shoes and Noah say " no you look me in the eye and say it" Wade cup Noah's face and says "Its better this way for all of us" Noah looks crushed and starts to walk out the bathroom then he looks back and he run to Wade and kisses him and Wade kisses him back and they end up in one of the bathroom stalls and well your grown you know what happens, Lol!!!

We go back to Cahnce and eddie still talking and they disappear into some bushes to relive old times hehe

we switch to Alex and Trye, Trey is giving Kenya a ride on his back and she says " she going to get her story book and she want uncle Trey to read to her and he agrees and while she out of the room Alex looks at Trey and says "Are you thinking what I'm thinking and trey says with a smile it will turn our lives upside down" Alex says "in a good way" and Trey is like Lets do it lets have a babynd he and Alex hugs one another.

Ricky is sitting on the beach looking like he lost his best friend when Jenito walks up and sits beside him and say he's been looking all over for him all night then Ricky says look we can pretend this isn't an issue or we can just have a threesome and get it over with. Jenoto says" the pproblem with open relationships is that sooner or later you probably meet someone you want to have a relationship with. Then Ricky cuts him off and says "I can't believe this" Jenito say I meet someone and have a deeper relationship with them, someone you arranged for me to meet. Ricky start spouting about feeling like a prisenor and being in jail and Jenito says consider this a parole and gets up and leaves him sitting in the sand. Again this is Ricky's doing, the idiot. I am like good for Jenito.

In the bathroom after the kust has cooled Noah and Wade emerge from the stall and Noah tells Wade "I love you" and Wade say "I love you too" and they both kiss and are unaware that Dre is standing there crying after witnessing the whole thing

Okay after Eddie leaves to go home for some R&R Chance finds Ricky and Ricky is complainin about how he should have dump Jenito A months ago now he can have fun and he is busy flirting with anything in swimsuits that looks his way. I guess once a Ho always a Ho Lol!!! Just then Alex walks up and tell the guys that him and Trey are going to have a baby and Ricky ask "how is that have you all of the sudden spouted a uterus" Alex says they will figure out a way to do it.

Then we have Dre rushing out the bathroom and Wade following him yelling to slow down and let him explain and Noah in the background (jerk) Dre yells "what are you going to explain to me and these people why I caught you in the bathroom screwing your Ex Boyfriend. Just bring your sorry A on and get in the car" Wade says feeling bad "Your in no condition to drive" We see Quincy walk up in the background watching the scene with the crowd. Dre screams "Just give me the keys". wade says "okay" and tosses him the keys and Dre says "If you ever care anything about me you'll get your A in this car now" and Wade gets in the car a black convertable. Leaving Noah to stare helplessly at the scene he caused Quincy looks at Noah with disgust and shock at what hes done and walks away and Alex is there with his arm around Noah along with Ricky and Chance

They buys are driving home from the beach as Noah is trying to explain to the guys what hapen and they notice traffic has slowed to a stop and Noah ask a woman standing on the side what is going on and she say a convertable fish tailed and spun out of control and flipped over and Noah ask was anyone hurt and she said the passenger was thrown clear of the car but the driver was trapped inside the vehicle and Noah and Chance and Ricky get out the car and Noah thinks and ask the woman what color was the car and she says black and Noah and the guys rush to the scene and wade is lying on the side of the road all bloody and Noah runs over and screams for an ambulance and he is saying don't move as Wade is trying to talk and then we hear the sirens and the screen fade to black.

Okay I was truely disappointed with this last show. I mean to make the once beloved character be such a fickled person , to not care how many lives he destroyed just to get what he want and these people did nothing to deserve this except have the misfortune of falling in love with him. I lost a lot of respect for this charactor that I truely adored in the beginning. But I shall again watch whren it comes back on to see him get what he deserves the flake

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:06 pm

*Ashanti hands a cold drink to Sprinkles. 'Here sis, drink it slowly, it should calm you down a little!*

WOW! A pretty big cliffhanger we're left with...I'm almost sure this means a S3.
And now to what upset my innocent sista; obviously I'm speaking as someone who has not watched the show yet except through your great reviews - but I must say that to me also, it looks like Noah needs to grow up and start taking some responsability for his actions.
I'm not saying there is anything wrong in him having feelings for Wade if he thinks that's the love of his life, but then he shouldn't have cheated on him in the first place or even got himself involved with other people - especially after realizing he still had feelings for his ex!
They should have tried to work their issues first, then if nothing came of it, each could have moved on without causing all this hurt to others.

I'm more and more looking forward to see this show, and then I think I'll be more able to really make my mind up on the latest events.
Not to mention, I'm curious to see this outfit Q. is wearing at the fashion show...but that's another story! LOL!!! :twisted:

Once again, thank you very much Sprinkles for all the effort you put into the reviews, and please continue with S3! :D

A.
What does it profit a man to gain the world and loose his soul. If you don't know where you're coming from, you don't know where you're heading. Past, present and future.

mancheeks64

Post by mancheeks64 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:28 pm

Ricky says you can have it for $79.99 and chance says "I'll take it" Huge price for a swimsuit if you ask me Lol!!!)
LOL. That would be a huge price. I believe he said $7.99. LOL, I know that there are probably swimsuits that cost that much. Scary!!
Remember Love,
Mark

sprinkles

Post by sprinkles » Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:06 am

Noah Mark Lol!! go back and watch it again if you taped it he did say 79.99 and you should watch the reaction of a startled Noah when he mention it I believe I heard him actually mutter 79.99 Lol!!! I was like if thats a discount one gives a friend the thing must really cost a pretty penny hehe. After all they are in West Hollywood right I'm sure the prices are as big as the stars heads hehe

mancheeks64

Post by mancheeks64 » Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:17 am

WOW!!!! I don't believe it. I just couldn't believe that that little piece of cloth is $79.99. You're right honey. Sorry. Damn, I will stick to my Walmart and thrift stores if I want something like that.

Mark
Remember Love,
Mark

D.Rabbit

Post by D.Rabbit » Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:06 pm

I'm not surprised at the price, not in West Hollywood, or any place where the rent is astronomical. Your paying for being privileged enough to shop there.
Then again, you get what you pay for, those suits at Walmart will fall apart after a couple of swims, if your an exhibitionist, it's just the thing! Yes, for $80. you can buy 8 of them, but that's what is causing the standard of living in North America to go down, and the standard of living in China to rise so that they can now purchase vehicles and continue our vicious habit of promoting greenhouse gases.

Do I know how to read the the map or what?

Thanks again Deb for your review, after reading the interview and your first installment, seeing the show first hand would have been just too much!
I'd have gone into KHC over load.

sprinkles

Post by sprinkles » Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:02 pm

Lol! D you could handle it. Okay Mark my man first let me say it is great having you back with us. I hope all is going well and your mending just find :evil: and like sister Ashanti say don't you be trying to push yourself to hard okay. :wink:

Now about that fashion show man!!!! :balloons1: That was hot I so loved what the guys were wearing. Yo!! did you check out Wade in his football getup. I thought I was going to have to drown myself in a cold tub of water. Can you say HOT HOT HOT. didn't he look delicious Whow!!!. But what caused me to go into overlord man, was the scene when Noah was peeking out the curtain watching Wade work that runway and Quincy got up from that dressing table and when I saw what that man was rocking I nearly lost it okay, Okay lets be frank man I freaking lost it. Lol!!! This was me hehe :kneel: Did he or did he not like like something you could eat up off a platter in that biege number he was sporting with them darm muscles and Oh my word I am about to lose it again. Lol!!!!!!! :bath: :bath2:

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:11 pm

sprinkles wrote:Okay lets be frank man I freaking lost it. Lol!!! This was me hehe :kneel: Did he or did he not like like something you could eat up off a platter in that biege number he was sporting with them darm muscles and Oh my word I am about to lose it again. Lol!!!!!!! :bath: :bath2:
Hehehe, my dear sista you crack me up! :lol:

I think in this case the line Dru from Y&R uttered one of the first times she saw Damon, applies: 'If you were a chocolate cake, there would be nothing left but the crumbs!!! Mm, mmm, mmmm!!!!' :twisted:

A.
What does it profit a man to gain the world and loose his soul. If you don't know where you're coming from, you don't know where you're heading. Past, present and future.

sprinkles

Post by sprinkles » Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:10 pm

Lol!!! I was actually trying to be nice about it, um my discription of the man but in reality my innocent sister, between you and me hehe you know what I really wanted to do okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Let's put it this way there has never been another body in this universe to compare with his. And throw something on it SKINTIGHT and watch out. Greek Gods can't compare, and I've seen some great Greek ones. He should thank the Gods for giving him that secret weapon okay. Because I was drooling over the other models and silly me forgot for a moment that KHC was KHC, and I was, and I should not have been Shocked back into reality real fast when he stood up. Oh oh here I go again I can not get that image out of me head. Be back in a minute

Darn D I can not believe you of all people can not find a picture of that darn fashion show to paste a photo of that hot man and his getup. :rolleyes: 8)

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:47 pm

^^^
I hear ya sis, I hear ya!!!!! :twisted:

I'm on pins and needles as I impatiently await my lovely tapes with the eps...when I get them, who knows, I might even go and watch ep 8 before any other!
I mean, is not like I don't know what's gonna happen in the finale and I have to watch the whole thing in order...I can just go right ahead and watch the most interesting bits first!!!!! :wink:
Not to mention when the DVD box set comes out; I wonder if there is any bit of the fashion show (or more likely of the behind the scenes of the fashion show) they have cut out?!
Well, we shall wait and see!

A.

sprinkles

Post by sprinkles » Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:36 pm

I'd like to get the DVD when they come out also for the Extra's Lol!!! I can almost imagine what we'd see. (wink) behind the scens

fantasia

Post by fantasia » Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:51 pm

I'm with you Sprinkles. I would also like to get the DVD with the extras. I attempted to tape all eight episodes. They were on Logo from midnight to 4 am. a day after the Wednesday finale. All I have to show for the attempt is a blank tape. I figured out how to set the timer for the VCR and the Cable, but I can't get it to work properly. I've only managed to record shows that are already on.

Fantasia