Keith on Noahs Arc

Discussion about all the stuff Keith has worked on,
along with what he will work on in the future

Moderators: D.Rabbit, Ashanti, Karin, mancheeks64

mancheeks64

Post by mancheeks64 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:33 am

Wow, no one has never told me that before. You guys make me feel so special. Don't know if you guys know but "Eyes Beyond Seeing is available now. Check out: https://shop.eyesbeyondseeing.com/splashPage.hg

This guy who runs this myspace page sent me an add request to join the group dedicated to the movie and Keith of course. Know you ladies you are already up on this news by now.

Have a wonderful and safe holiday's looking forward to the new year with you all lovely ones.

Mark
Remember Love,
Mark

D.Rabbit

Post by D.Rabbit » Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:25 pm

Are you telling us that EBS is becoming a cult classic?
The director was just here spamming the board in three different venues.
He's giving away free shipping for the holiday season.
It's a good movie and Keith's performance to say the least, is memorable.

Thanks for your good tidings, the same to you (((((((Mark)))))))
Unconditional Love is all you need.

Osiris Under Glass

D.Rabbit

Post by D.Rabbit » Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:58 am

Hey Mark, any idea when season 2 will come out on DVD?
I just checked Logo on Line and there is no mention of it on the Noah's arc home page.

mancheeks64

Post by mancheeks64 » Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:44 am

No ideal about Season 2 for N.A. But, honey I am going in here and cuddle on my recliner and watch my dvd of Eyes Beyond Seeing. It came in the mail today and I am not giving it a chance to breathe, lol. I will let you guys know how I enjoy it.......cause anything KHC is in I enjoy.....it's just a matter of how much.

Mark
Remember Love,
Mark

mancheeks64

Post by mancheeks64 » Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:27 am

Man, I am so disappointed guys......SO DISAPPOINTED. I put in the dvd and began watching the movie and about 10 to 15 minutes in the movie it starts to sticking (freezing). I take it out and wipe it down with a very soft cloth, put it back in and it was ok, about 20 to 25 min. in.......and, you got it sticking again.

I contacted the seller from myspace, so we'll see what his/her response is.

Wow,

Mark
Remember Love,
Mark

D.Rabbit

Post by D.Rabbit » Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:26 am

That's a shame,
Probably picked up some problems in transit, or just a bad copy.
I'm sure Daniel will make it right for you.
At least you got to see some of it.

No DVD for Season 2 yet?
What's a poor girl to do?
I have my DVDs from Andromeda, but once you have seen them a dozen times there is not a lot you have missed left to keep your interest. They end up as back ground noise while you wash the dishes.

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:20 am

{{{{{{Mark}}}}}}

Here's a hug to make you fee better bro...what a big shame the DVD has a fault. :cry:
I truly hope Daniel will be able to do something about it, he seemed a nice person when we emailed each other at the time I bought my copy, so fingers crossed.
I hope this won't spoil your Holiday cheer, though! :wink:
Have a great Xmas friend, and may 2007 bring you happiness and all the things your heart desires. :D
I have my DVDs from Andromeda, but once you have seen them a dozen times there is not a lot you have missed left to keep your interest. They end up as back ground noise while you wash the dishes.
D,

I have to desagree with you my dear, OldDrom could NEVAH be simple background noice for when I do dishes! :shock:
I still enjoy a great deal watching the old eps, especially Tyr centric ones of course, and though I will agree after these many years there isn't much one might have missed...I'll be damned if that hunk of a Nietzschean isn't enough to keep my interest more than focused the whole 50 minutes!!! :twisted: :wink:

Blessings,
A.
What does it profit a man to gain the world and loose his soul. If you don't know where you're coming from, you don't know where you're heading. Past, present and future.

mancheeks64

Post by mancheeks64 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:27 pm

Both the moderator of the "Eyes Beyond Seeing" myspace page and the guy who is over the actual site, I think that is Daniel. Well, they both assured me they would send out another dvd, but they will check it first. They made sure that I had compatible dvd player and I told them I check out everything before contacting them.

So, I am sure it will be alright. It was just very disappointing getting into, even for just the first 15 minutes, and have that happen. They both understood and gave plenty of apologies.

I will update you soon.

Love you guys,

Happy New Years,

Mark
Remember Love,
Mark

Ashanti

Post by Ashanti » Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:46 pm

^^^
Good to hear something is being done about the dvd! :D
I'll keep my fingers crossed the next one arrives quickly.

Happy New Year to you too dear friend.

:heart: A.
What does it profit a man to gain the world and loose his soul. If you don't know where you're coming from, you don't know where you're heading. Past, present and future.

sprinkles

Re: Keith on Noahs Arc

Post by sprinkles » Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:45 pm

Whow talk about a walk thru wonder land. I so enjoyed this thread when it frist aired , the review the joy of us watching (reading) about a show some of us couldn't get on the tub with our favorite Actor, The debates the fights the friendliness. This took away my breath as it did the first time. And think you'll learn to read andd discipher DEBBISH, heck your all experts now. I was just going back in time when this board was truely jumping with more love some hate and just true fun.

Thanks for keeping the memorys intact.

:lol: How I miss them :grouphug:

D.Rabbit

Post by D.Rabbit » Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:59 pm

I'm glad you had a good time strolling down memory lane Deb.

We can always hope that Keith will again give us some action.
As an action hero, he seems to be some what retired.

sprinkles

Post by sprinkles » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:10 am

Dont give up on him yet somtime it take a while for them to find their projet. I srand fast in believeing it will come soon. Let keep hope alive okay