Sea Creature Lounge And BBQ-Now Tank Free!

A new forum spawned from the terrible crash of 8/08.
Lupine
Imperator
Imperator

Re: Sea Creature Lounge And BBQ-Now Tank Free!

Post by Lupine »

Is everything packed? Me and the Gazebo will be waiting in orbit.

*Beams up*
AstroSmurf
Censor
Censor

Post by AstroSmurf »

Bye Lupy! Image See you soon! (Does anyone know which Lupine that was?)

Well I am ready to go! And we had better hurry it up. You would never have guessed at the amount of time it took to get Rexy into the shuttle craft. It was like cramming forty clowns into a Volkswagen. On top of that, he brings a whole new meaning to "back seat driver". Feeling the heated breath of a hungry carnivore on the back of your neck does not make for a good traveling experience. :lol:

Oh and I strapped Joe to the roof. There wasn't room inside for him and the cabana. Does Ben or Brady want to hop on to?

:as:
“What I am a carrying this fish for? Why the halibut! Wocka! Wocka!” ~ Fozzie Bear, The Muppet Show

“The only way she would make a contribution to science is if they resumed sending chimps into space.” ~ Sheldon, The Big Bang Theory
jgc
Senator
Senator

Post by jgc »

Darlin', Ben goes with me. I'll be along after I make sure everyone is doing what they are supposed to.
Imagine by John Lennon

:nh:
Sean
Praetor
Praetor

Post by Sean »

I've colonized another suitable location for a lounge. See ya'll there. Oh...I'll take the cook with me. Those slingshots may be useful in the event of an encounter with a hostile alien...

:hello:
"The difference between a violin and a viola is that a viola burns longer."-Victor Borge

"I have been busier than a one armed worm caught in a tape dispenser."- Astrosmurf, Tuesday July 22, 2008
Cayla
Consul
Consul

Post by Cayla »

It seems that everyone is ready to go. I blow this place up now.

*lights the fuse*
The only way you may correct the bad things in your past is to add better things to your future.