Author's Check-In #7.

Post your original works of fiction here.
blablover5
Centurion
Centurion

Re: Author's Check-In #7.

Post by blablover5 »

RJDiogenes wrote:
blablover5 wrote:It was from The King's Blood (I assume yanked off goodreads) and he thought I was a guy at first so who knows. :conf:
I guess using your initials worked. Did he give any clue what his book is about?
His name's Wendell W. Thorne and for a book called "The Hot Dog King." That's all I know.
Arisen from the ashes of many burned asunder accounts I come to fill your heart with blackest ink and glitter!
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

blablover5 wrote:His name's Wendell W. Thorne and for a book called "The Hot Dog King." That's all I know.
Well, he's on Facebook and he's got an author's page at a place called AuthorsDen. This isn't his first book. Might as well go for it. Any publicity is good publicity, or so they say.
Lupine wrote: :jawdrop:
I know, I'm stunned. :mellow: Now I must come up with an eight-page story that sums up the Blue Cowl universe. :scared:
Please visit RJ's Drive-In. :) And read Trunkards. :) And then there's my Heroes Essays at U of R. :)

:grape:
Lupine
Imperator
Imperator

Post by Lupine »

^Definitely worth it.

Didn't get as much formatting done on Diaspora as I hoped yesterday (I got busy scanning the pics I had found). I have enough though to submit to Tor (they want the first three chapters), but I still need to write a synopsis (ugh).
Jim Gamma
Primus Pilus Centurion
Primus Pilus Centurion

Post by Jim Gamma »

And book 4 has been started. :) (EDIT - Chapter One complete, and sets the scene for the next few. :))
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

Lupine wrote:^Definitely worth it.
Hopefully I can come up with an idea this weekend.
Didn't get as much formatting done on Diaspora as I hoped yesterday (I got busy scanning the pics I had found). I have enough though to submit to Tor (they want the first three chapters), but I still need to write a synopsis (ugh).
I hate synopses. Sounds like a medical condition. "Male, Caucasian, 55, history of kidney stones and synopses. Start an IV, stat."
Jim Gamma wrote:And book 4 has been started. :) (EDIT - Chapter One complete, and sets the scene for the next few. :))
Sweet. :book:
Please visit RJ's Drive-In. :) And read Trunkards. :) And then there's my Heroes Essays at U of R. :)

:grape:
Lupine
Imperator
Imperator

Post by Lupine »

Oh, my, I just noticed this thread has exceeded it's posting limit. :eek: