poems of emma glitch, old and new

Post your original poems here.
emma glitch
Patrician
Patrician

Re: poems of emma glitch, old and new

Post by emma glitch »

RJDiogenes wrote:This phone call has been haunting me ever since and it's really made me dwell on the fact that people are just like any other animal: If they bark at you it's because they're hurt or scared. I knew this all along, of course, but talking to this woman really touched me in a way that's made me think about it constantly ever since. I'll bet it's the same thing with this woman. She's got some internal injury that she's hiding and would probably never admit to. :(
And I suspect that I know what it is. And if I'm right, she may not want to hear somebody who can deal with her experience of it talk about it. Hmmmmm....
Emma Glitch's Reason to Live at http://emmaglitch.com/
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

Yeah. :(
Please visit RJ's Drive-In. :) And read Trunkards. :) And then there's my Heroes Essays at U of R. :)

:grape:
emma glitch
Patrician
Patrician

Post by emma glitch »

Holy cow! I just read it again, and at the very end, saw that I posted it exactly a year ago. I had written it the night before, I think, and made a few changes before I posted that afternoon. I'm fuzzy on the timeline. I just reread Ken LaZebnik's response, and I think I will take his advice and use each line as a chapter in the memoir, but more likely a short memoir of its own.
Emma Glitch's Reason to Live at http://emmaglitch.com/
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

It is kind of like the chapters of a story. It covers a long span of time. :mellow:
Please visit RJ's Drive-In. :) And read Trunkards. :) And then there's my Heroes Essays at U of R. :)

:grape: