Blogging, Part III

Talk about blogs, messageboards, and other social media like Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, and LiveJournal.
emma glitch
Patrician
Patrician

Re: Blogging, Part III

Post by emma glitch »

I think I reopened Comments. I'm pretty sure I did. The only post getting spammed at the moment seems to be one of the Veterans, and it was still getting spammed after I set the two weeks limit anyway. :shrug:
Emma Glitch's Reason to Live at http://emmaglitch.com/
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

Maybe the Emma should look like a golden pizza, since a pizza inspired its creation. :D
Please visit RJ's Drive-In. :) And read Trunkards. :) And then there's my Heroes Essays at U of R. :)

:grape:
emma glitch
Patrician
Patrician

Post by emma glitch »

RJDiogenes wrote:Maybe the Emma should look like a golden pizza, since a pizza inspired its creation. :D
Hmmmm, I like it! :yes:
Emma Glitch's Reason to Live at http://emmaglitch.com/
Madeliaette
Consul
Consul

Post by Madeliaette »

:( couldnt load to my bird blog - orble idiots have failed to renew the domain name.... have emailed them about it...hope its an oversight...if not, i am headed to blogger with that blog too! :no:
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

I was just about to tell you. I just tried to check in and got an ad telling me how I can buy the domain. I hope your blog isn't lost. :(
Please visit RJ's Drive-In. :) And read Trunkards. :) And then there's my Heroes Essays at U of R. :)

Madeliaette
Consul
Consul

Post by Madeliaette »

still not working today.... :no:
i have been writing that blog for around 8 years...noit sure if orble have decided not to renew any domains and call it quits - or if they ovrlooked the annual payments, or what....i will give them a couple more days...then restart from scratch over at blogger if they havent fixed things.
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

You're probably better off somewhere else, but I just hope you don't lose everything you've already written. :(

In other news, up I'm to 240 followers.

Madeliaette
Consul
Consul

Post by Madeliaette »

bye bye orble - i will no lomger write for you. hello blogger - you saved two of my othr blogs - here you go with my bird blog...
now at birdaugb.blogspot.co.uk
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

^^ I've got it bookmarked. I guess Orble never responded to you, huh? Does that mean you've lost everything you wrote there? Well, one good thing might be that on Blogger more people might post replies.

In other news, Trunkards #145 enjoyed a flurry of activity today for no apparent reason. :shrug:

Madeliaette
Consul
Consul

Post by Madeliaette »

Thanks - yes ALL my writings are gone - I still have my copy of the photos though. They didnt get back to me - and going by the fact I have not had any response to emails over the past 2 years, I gave up waiting. yes, IF i get any readers, they may actually comment.....but i think it will be ages befor i gt to the 300 per day mark again. :(
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

Maybe not. Blogger is a more popular site, so you might end up getting more hits faster and more responses. Let's hope so. It's a shame about all your prior postings, though. I hate it when stuff gets lost like that. You should keep pestering them.

Madeliaette
Consul
Consul

Post by Madeliaette »

nah cannot be bothered - that was the third blog i wrote for them and hd trouble with - so stuff em. tho i have not got many followers/readers per day at blogger for my other blogs, so am not holding out much hope.

before you close the thread for a restart - (well...its paghe 21..... ho hum.....) here is my blog stats to all the blogs i currntly write. not so good...
blogstats.jpg
blogstats.jpg (55.54 KiB) Viewed 5202 times
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

Well, lots of page views. I'm not sure what would be good and what wouldn't.

And, yup, it looks like it's time to close this thread. Let's see how many tries it takes this time. :lol: