The Place to Check In

A new forum spawned from the terrible crash of 8/08.
jgc
Senator
Senator

Re: The Place to Check In

Post by jgc »

Morning everyone.

I think I'm stating to feel better now. And I slept pretty good last night. I woke up at six, decided I was still very tired, and dozed off and on (mostly on) for another two hours. That's the best sleep I've had in a long time.

I'm not cooking dinner for Dad today, but he is coming over to watch the football game and bringing some spaghetti in case I get hungry.
Imagine by John Lennon

:nh:
Cayla
Consul
Consul

Post by Cayla »

Good morning!

We've had an eventful weekend at the camper. I spent yesterday morning listening to the animals inside the camper behind me, while I was inside mine. I swear there is a raccoon in there, but everytime I go over there(I have a key), there isn't any sign of animals. I think they are between the floor and bottom of the camper. One of my other neighbors heard the noise at 4am and went outside to see what was going on. Then, during the heavy all day down pour, not only did my roof spring a leak, but a water line did, too. My husband is waiting for the rain to stop so he can fix everything. He keeps telling me he will need my help, but I already have plans to disappear. :lol: I also need to do some heavy cleaning here, because next week I am having 16 people out for Halloween. I may decide to skip that part of my day, and come back out here on Wednesday and stay the rest of the week here to get things done. I'll just go to work from here.
The only way you may correct the bad things in your past is to add better things to your future.
Sean
Praetor
Praetor

Post by Sean »

Morning everyone. Guess who's home today? :rolleyes: He woke me up to pick up a pair of jeans that I had left on the family room floor, under the coffee table last night. He claimed he tripped on them. :rolleyes: I can tell this will be a fun day already...

I probably need to clean something...have a nice day everyone.

:sing:
"The difference between a violin and a viola is that a viola burns longer."-Victor Borge

"I have been busier than a one armed worm caught in a tape dispenser."- Astrosmurf, Tuesday July 22, 2008
Lupine
Imperator
Imperator

Post by Lupine »

:yawn:
That just about says it all today.
jgc
Senator
Senator

Post by jgc »

Dad makes pretty good spaghetti - not quite as good as mine, but since I didn't have to cook, it was very good. :lol:

The headache has made a return appearance so I took RJ's headache remedy. Hope it works soon.

Back to the football game.
Imagine by John Lennon

:nh:
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

^^ I hope you're feeling better.

Good evening, all. :hello:

I think I finally figured out the ghostly noises in my house. I was laying in bed this morning reading the comics and it happened several times. Sometimes it sounds like people walking around or moving things downstairs, sometimes it sounds like reindeer on the roof and sometimes it sounds like squirrels in the walls. But wherever I look, nothing. Then I finally realized-- it's probably branches hitting my uncles big plastic sign out front when the wind blows a certain way. I guess the house isn't haunted after all. :mellow:
Please visit RJ's Drive-In. :) And read Trunkards. :) And then there's my Heroes Essays at U of R. :)

:grape:
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

Everybody check out the 10th Anniversary Check-In Thread. :yes:
Please visit RJ's Drive-In. :) And read Trunkards. :) And then there's my Heroes Essays at U of R. :)

:grape: