The Picture Thread VIII: Take the shot.

Budding photographer, graphic designer, painter, sculptor, drawer? Post your works here, and talk about the works of others.

Moderator: RJDiogenes

Elara
Centurion
Centurion

Re: The Picture Thread VIII: Take the shot.

Post by Elara »

RJDiogenes wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:03 pm
I could have sworn we had the poop filter enabled. :poop:
Huh, somehow I got around it. ;) :lol:
Lupine wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:40 pm
Crickets, meal worms... :lol:
:as:
scottydog wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:40 am
The fact that poop and chocolate look the same is proof that God has a sense of humor :lol:
The fact that you see a resemblance, proves you have a chocolate infused brain. :lol:

Is emma modeling for Clinique, now. :)
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

Yeah, she loves Clinique, even though they stopped making her favorite lipstick.
Please visit RJ's Drive-In. :) And read Trunkards. :) And then there's my Heroes Essays at U of R. :)

:grape:
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

And here is emma wearing her pendant:

:)
Please visit RJ's Drive-In. :) And read Trunkards. :) And then there's my Heroes Essays at U of R. :)

Lupine
Imperator
Imperator

Post by Lupine »

^Nice! :yes:
Cayla
Consul
Consul

Post by Cayla »

RJDiogenes wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:28 pm
Yeah, she loves Clinique, even though they stopped making her favorite lipstick.
Clinique is the only cosmetics I can use. If I use any other brand, my eyes swell. This began about 5 years ago.
The only way you may correct the bad things in your past is to add better things to your future.
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

Interesting. They must be hypo-allergenic or something. Did you use the Runway Coral?

emma glitch
Patrician
Patrician

Post by emma glitch »

Cayla wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:45 am
RJDiogenes wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:28 pm
Clinique is the only cosmetics I can use. If I use any other brand, my eyes swell. This began about 5 years ago.
eah Xlinique is hypoalergenic which is why I use it,
Emma Glitch's Reason to Live at http://emmaglitch.com/
Cayla
Consul
Consul

Post by Cayla »

As emma already stated, it is hypo-allergenic. My dermatologist recommended it. I typically do not wear lipstick, so no, I do not use the Runway Coral. I am having a hard time finding the Buttered Toast eyeshadow. I believe they discontinued the color. Once in a while, it is available on Amazon, so emma may want to check to see if her lipstick is there.

Unfortunately, I am boycotting Amazon, over a dispute I am having with them, and a nasty email they sent to me.
The only way you may correct the bad things in your past is to add better things to your future.
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

Cayla wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:51 am
Once in a while, it is available on Amazon, so emma may want to check to see if her lipstick is there.
We actually did find some there at a pretty good price. The ones that are on there now are super-expensive, though.
Unfortunately, I am boycotting Amazon, over a dispute I am having with them, and a nasty email they sent to me.
Yikes, I'm shocked. What did they say to you? :eek:

Lupine
Imperator
Imperator

Post by Lupine »

^Yeah as I've usually had pretty good luck with Amazon.
emma glitch
Patrician
Patrician

Post by emma glitch »

RJDiogenes wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:32 pm
Yikes, I'm shocked. What did they say to you? :eek:
Wow. What happened.
Emma Glitch's Reason to Live at http://emmaglitch.com/
Cayla
Consul
Consul

Post by Cayla »

A vendor asked me to give a review of a product. I simply stated that I could not review the product, as I did not receive it, because Amazon lost it. The vendor must have said something to Amazon, because a few days later, Amazon sent a nasty email to me, stating that telling the vendor they lost my package was harassment. :lol:

I was going to renew my Prime Membership this month, but now I am not. I told Amazon this, and their response was they did not care whether I renewed it or not.
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

That is really weird. I've always had great customer service from Amazon. And their stupid Amazon Delivery Service has lost a couple of packages of mine and they never accused me of harassment when I reported it. Was it the same person who accused you of harassment and said they didn't care if you renewed your Prime?

Cayla
Consul
Consul

Post by Cayla »

Yes
Lupine
Imperator
Imperator

Post by Lupine »

Cayla wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:59 am
A vendor asked me to give a review of a product. I simply stated that I could not review the product, as I did not receive it, because Amazon lost it. The vendor must have said something to Amazon, because a few days later, Amazon sent a nasty email to me, stating that telling the vendor they lost my package was harassment. :lol:
Wow, that is weird. :wtf:
RJDiogenes wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:31 pm
That is really weird. I've always had great customer service from Amazon. And their stupid Amazon Delivery Service has lost a couple of packages of mine and they never accused me of harassment when I reported it.
Yeah, I had a run-in with a wacky-doodle vendor a few years ago and I had no trouble with them.