The Weather: Summer is Upon Us

Even wilder and wackier than pre-crash Miscellaneous, the survivors talk about the weather, puppies, work, and coffee.

Moderators: blablover5, Cayla

RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Re: The Weather: Summer is Upon Us

Post by RJDiogenes »

Today started off kind of sunny, then it got dark, and we had a pretty wild windstorm in the middle of the day. It's still pretty breezy. We've got a little bit of sun coming through now, which is odd because most of the sky is dark gray. It's currently about 63.
Please visit RJ's Drive-In. :) And read Trunkards. :) And then there's my Heroes Essays at U of R. :)

:grape:
Gary
Senator
Senator

Post by Gary »

:cold: 45º at 6:15 this morning. It barely warmed today as another storm system is headed this way to drop rain early tomorrow. It's currently clowny @ 61º.
You can have my Oxford comma when you pry it from my cold, dead, and lifeless hands.
scottydog
Imperator
Imperator

Post by scottydog »

The weather here in Trier is pretty miserable -- rainy and a high of 53 degrees.
Cayla
Consul
Consul

Post by Cayla »

It is chilly here, too. 46F. :cold: At least it is sunny for a change. High 55F.
The only way you may correct the bad things in your past is to add better things to your future.
Lupine
Imperator
Imperator

Post by Lupine »

Only made it to 64 here yesterday with mostly clowny skies and persistent drizzle. After sunset it started raining more. Low was 51.
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

We got a little rain overnight, but today was beautiful. It's been mostly sunny, with just a layer of hazy clowns. It's a little breezy, but 68 degrees and it feels nice and warm.
Please visit RJ's Drive-In. :) And read Trunkards. :) And then there's my Heroes Essays at U of R. :)

scottydog
Imperator
Imperator

Post by scottydog »

The rain finally went away today, but it's still chilly and windy. High of 53 here in Cochem, Germany.
Cayla
Consul
Consul

Post by Cayla »

Rain, high 57F, low 46F.
The only way you may correct the bad things in your past is to add better things to your future.
Gary
Senator
Senator

Post by Gary »

Sunny and 53º with light winds. The forecast calls for a high of 72º. It should be 70º by 1pm, which is perfect. I need to do some light work outside.
You can have my Oxford comma when you pry it from my cold, dead, and lifeless hands.
Lupine
Imperator
Imperator

Post by Lupine »

Partly to mostly clowny yesterday with some rain early on, though not much. Had quite a bit of thunder to the north later in the day. High topped off at 81 with a low of 51.
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

Nothing but clowns and rain today. Pretty heavy rain, too. It got up to 54, but it felt a lot chillier than that. I had to break out the space heater.

scottydog
Imperator
Imperator

Post by scottydog »

^^ Sounds a lot like the weather we're having in Germany. Yesterday turned out to be good, though, and today looks decent -- clowny with a high of 60.
Cayla
Consul
Consul

Post by Cayla »

Winter has returned. :cold: Rain showers, high 49F, low 44F.

It is supposed to be in the 60F's and 70F's by now.
Lupine
Imperator
Imperator

Post by Lupine »

91 with scattered clowns yesterday. Little to no wind. Low last night was 59.
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

We had more rain overnight, but things were clearing up around sunrise-- that turned out to be a fake out, though. The clowns returned, along with wind and more rain, which is where we stand now. It's a chilly 45 out there now, already down from a high of 54.