Favorite Games - Post them here

Do you love Questionable Content? Are you a KOL fanatic? Which are your favorite Facebook games? Which are your favorite RPGs or comic blogs?

Moderator: Unicron

Unicron
Censor
Censor

Favorite Games - Post them here

Post by Unicron »

If you run across some web games you really like, please add them to this thread. :)

Achilles

Hack and slash on the Greek coast. Can be challenging, but it gets much easier with practice.

Alpha Attack

Really fun and creative typing game. Stop the various enemies from destroying your peaceful cities.

Deep Freeze

Some monsters want to ruin Christmas, so it's up to you to freeze them with your water gun.

Dr. Compactor

Defend your secret base.

Ghostscape

Not exactly a normal game. Wander around a haunted house and see how many things you can find.

IndestructoTank

Pilot an invincible vehicle and use your enemies to score points.

Monster Evolution

Play as a monster that can evolve and eat all the tiny humans.

Square Meal

Play a monster that eats other monsters. Avoid the traps.

The Dead Case

Can you solve the mystery of a recent murder - your own?

Zed

Help Zed collect the gold he needs for his armor.
:knight:

I move in silence with each step taken, snow falling round me like angels in flight.
Far in the distance is my wish under moonlight.

On my way home, I remember only good days.
On my way home, I remember all the best days.
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Re: Favorite Games - Post them here

Post by RJDiogenes »

Sounds like fun, especially Ghostscape and Monster Evolution. I think I've played IndestructoTank before.

I wonder when I'll get a chance to try them.... :loopy: :veryhappy:
Please visit RJ's Drive-In. :) And read Trunkards. :) And then there's my Heroes Essays at U of R. :)

:grape:
DeaconBlues
Lictor
Lictor

Post by DeaconBlues »

The Sub-Machine games are a collection of point-and-click adventures with a unique, if not strange theme. (Walkthroughs can be found online if you get stuck).

Also, there is MOTAS (which is an acronyme for a really long game title). It is a similar point-and-click, but more of the escape the room type. There are several levels (rooms) with different feels.
History is written by the victors, edited by the self appointed morally superior, stripped of life by education, and forgotten by the average person.
Unicron
Censor
Censor

Post by Unicron »

I move in silence with each step taken, snow falling round me like angels in flight.

Unicron
Censor
Censor

Post by Unicron »

Woot! Finally beat all 20 levels of Snow Drift. Those last few are hard.

RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

I've been fighting snow drifts for a couple of weeks now. :veryhappy:
Please visit RJ's Drive-In. :) And read Trunkards. :) And then there's my Heroes Essays at U of R. :)

Bill
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Bill »

I played the abstract strategy board games here...I was on this site when it opened up.. in 2005.. I was really surprised to see it was still not just running but active OMG> we did the html when it was html not the sheets of style but yeah so this group and this thread made me think to go there and see...-- yep

http://superdupergames.org/main.html

now I am on a few discord voice and video chat groups for the games star trek online. and - Warframe both games have free to play options that work.. warframe (space ninja) has like everything that is possible open to the free to play ninja .. --- of course farming the objects and selling them for in game money is popular .. lots to learn there and I am about 1/2 way thru the game or less. after like mmmm 5-6 years of play.. I had to get a new computer just to compete ... but there were other reasons for the new computer too like VR that never happened cause the interface price was the same as my computers price.. so that was out. not worth it.

https://www.warframe.com/

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online

arc games are cool there are a bunch there....
Thank you
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

It's been ages since I've played computer games. I loved the Infocom text adventures, many moons ago. I also had the Buck Rogers trilogy from SSL, which was a lot of frustrating fun.