What Dreams May Come.

Even wilder and wackier than pre-crash Miscellaneous, the survivors talk about the weather, puppies, work, and coffee.

Moderators: blablover5, Cayla

Lupine
Imperator
Imperator

What Dreams May Come.

Post by Lupine »

New Thread.

Last night I remember something about being in our local market, but one of the aisles was really crowded and there was word that someone was auctioning off plans for either the B-52 or the B-2. :conf: A friend of mine from high school was there, but he was really old (perhaps I was too) and we were debating which plane they were trying to buy. :conf:
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Re: What Dreams May Come.

Post by RJDiogenes »

Hopefully they weren't auctioning them off to be used as toilet paper. :lol:
Please visit RJ's Drive-In. :) And read Trunkards. :) And then there's my Heroes Essays at U of R. :)

:grape:
Lupine
Imperator
Imperator

Post by Lupine »

You're not just clean, you're Cluster Bomb clean!
:bomb:
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

:lol:
Please visit RJ's Drive-In. :) And read Trunkards. :) And then there's my Heroes Essays at U of R. :)

Lupine
Imperator
Imperator

Post by Lupine »

Weird night with some unsettling imagery. Don't remember a lot of it now, but I do remember one segment where I found mom trying to bury our garbage under the milk-house :wtf: . In another I saw her and dad getting up before me (which had rarely happened in RL) but mom was on crutches for some reason. :conf:
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

That is odd indeed. I wonder what it means.

Lupine
Imperator
Imperator

Post by Lupine »

Weird one last night. I had come down with Corona virus and was taken away by the police to quarantine. Wasn't scared, as I wasn't feeling bad, but was rather annoyed. And I worried that my aunt wouldn't be able to work the computer without me. Things started getting a little surreal when I reached quarantine as I saw the Sliders and the room I was put in seemed a little like a holodeck.
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

Yeah, that's kind of unsettling. Didn't the Sliders once go to a world that was ravaged by a pandemic?

I woke up this morning knowing that I had dreamed something weird, but I could not remember a bit of it.

Lupine
Imperator
Imperator

Post by Lupine »

RJDiogenes wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:27 pm
Yeah, that's kind of unsettling. Didn't the Sliders once go to a world that was ravaged by a pandemic?
Yikes! You're right. We're on Plague World. :Ahhh:
But the good news would be that Wade Wells exists out there somewhere. :D
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

I'm setting out on a search right now. :D

scottydog
Imperator
Imperator

Post by scottydog »

Lupine wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:53 pm
Weird one last night. I had come down with Corona virus and was taken away by the police to quarantine.
That's kind of nightmarish -- being imprisoned just for being sick. Welcome to our real world :no:

Okay, my dreams are now being affected by this new TV series Devs which I just started watching. One central aspect of Devs is that it involves time travel without actually going back or forward in time. :geek: Yes, you read that correctly.

So in my dream last night, I'm time-traveling in this way and the images are disturbing and there doesn't appear to be any way of avoiding them. Ugh. :no:
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

I was just remembering a dream I had a couple or three nights ago. The setting was vague, kind of a cross between an office and an apartment, with small rooms, crowded with stuff. I think my Sister and Mother were there, but my Niece was definitely there and she had a pet bear and a pet tiger with her. I was sitting there quietly, thinking that this might be a dangerous thing.
scottydog wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:39 am
Okay, my dreams are now being affected by this new TV series Devs which I just started watching. One central aspect of Devs is that it involves time travel without actually going back or forward in time. :geek: Yes, you read that correctly.
Time travel without going backward or forward in time? I'm doing that right now. Can I have my own show? :lol:
So in my dream last night, I'm time-traveling in this way and the images are disturbing and there doesn't appear to be any way of avoiding them. Ugh. :no:
Uh oh. What kind of images are they? Is it like visions of the future?

scottydog
Imperator
Imperator

Post by scottydog »

Ugh. I can't tell you the nature of the images or else there will be SPOILERS about Devs. Let's just say they are disturbing in a multi-universe kind of way.
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

I must research this. I'm going to get Hulu when Orville comes back, but I don't have it now.

Lupine
Imperator
Imperator

Post by Lupine »

Fading fast, but I remember being somewhere and there was this little falcon that was making a lot of noise. It was being cared for by some people- like a wildlife rescue or something. It didn't fly but ran around. I then left by train but the falcon had gotten aboard but no one could find it, only hear it. Then the train ride started seeming like a simulation as the train was running around the dirt roads near my house. Just before I woke up, and the rain was passing my house, a girl I was exceptionally fond of in high school came up and started talking though I can't remember what she was saying at this point.