What Are You Dreaming?

Even wilder and wackier than pre-crash Miscellaneous, the survivors talk about the weather, puppies, work, and coffee.

Moderators: blablover5, Cayla

Lupine
Imperator
Imperator

Re: What Are You Dreaming?

Post by Lupine »

^ :lol:
Psychologists would have a field day with this thread.
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

That's who all those "guests" are. They're just shaking their heads at us. :lol:
Please visit RJ's Drive-In. :) And read Trunkards. :) And then there's my Heroes Essays at U of R. :)

:grape:
scottydog
Imperator
Imperator

Post by scottydog »

^ :lol:

Last night I had a strange dream where I was trying to help a man who was in a bad car crash. He said he was having trouble breathing and I didn't know how to help him :mellow:
Lupine
Imperator
Imperator

Post by Lupine »

^That sounds unsettling.
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

Yeah, very unsettling. I wonder what brought that on. :mellow:
Please visit RJ's Drive-In. :) And read Trunkards. :) And then there's my Heroes Essays at U of R. :)

scottydog
Imperator
Imperator

Post by scottydog »

Not sure. Maybe my subconscious is telling me, hey, you study heroism, why not try being a hero? Only I woke up before heroism could happen :mellow:
Lupine
Imperator
Imperator

Post by Lupine »

"I could have been a hero, but I woke up" sounds like it should be a song lyric. :lol:
I dreamed last night but most of it. All I remember is being out in a desert, maybe on another planet, and me and a couple of other people were being stalked by some sort of monster. I think one of the people had been taken when I woke up.
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

^^ Cool. Did you ever get a look at the monster?

Once again, my dreams prove to be suggestible. I dreamed I was driving home and I started experiencing car trouble, and I was wondering if I would make it all the way. The "car trouble" in question was plumes of flame burning up through the hood, accompanied by black smoke billowing out from under the dashboard. :lol:

There was trouble with other cars, too. As I took the exit onto the highway, a car was coming the wrong way and almost hit me. Farther down the road, a driverless car was rolling across the lanes and off the shoulder with a guy chasing after it. I think there were a couple of other things, too, but I don't remember. :lol:

scottydog
Imperator
Imperator

Post by scottydog »

^^ ^^ Car trouble seems to follow you everywhere. Your heroic calling is to overcome it in both your waking and your sleeping life.
Lupine wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:47 pm
"I could have been a hero, but I woke up" sounds like it should be a song lyric. :lol:
:guffaw:
Lupine
Imperator
Imperator

Post by Lupine »

RJDiogenes wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:00 pm
^^ Cool. Did you ever get a look at the monster?
Human-like, but rather feral.
RJDiogenes wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:00 pm

There was trouble with other cars, too. As I took the exit onto the highway, a car was coming the wrong way and almost hit me. Farther down the road, a driverless car was rolling across the lanes and off the shoulder with a guy chasing after it. I think there were a couple of other things, too, but I don't remember. :lol:
I like the guy chasing the driverless car. :lol:
Lupine
Imperator
Imperator

Post by Lupine »

Had a rather RJ-like dream last night. I was in what looked like a hospital and I was trying to find my way out. But it seemed to be nothing but endless corridors and doors. Every time I thought I saw light ahead, like maybe doors to the outside, it turned out to be just a brightly lit alcove or room. Frustrated I started running with the people inside looking at me like I was a little weird. I woke up before I could find an exit.
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

scottydog wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:39 pm
^^ ^^ Car trouble seems to follow you everywhere. Your heroic calling is to overcome it in both your waking and your sleeping life.
I'm thinking about leasing something when this one dies.
Lupine wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:15 pm
Human-like, but rather feral.
Ah, that's nice and creepy.
I like the guy chasing the driverless car. :lol:
The whole thing was very slapstick. :lol:
Lupine wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:48 pm
Had a rather RJ-like dream last night. I was in what looked like a hospital and I was trying to find my way out.
That sounds about right. :lol:
Frustrated I started running with the people inside looking at me like I was a little weird. I woke up before I could find an exit.
You can wake up any time you like, but you can never leave. :unsure:

Lupine
Imperator
Imperator

Post by Lupine »

^Now that song will be stuck in my head. :lol:
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

:D

scottydog
Imperator
Imperator

Post by scottydog »

I dreamt that my wife's ex-husband shot me :eek: The good news is that the Wife pushed his arm as he pulled the trigger, causing the bullet to hit me in the shoulder instead of my chest. This morning, when I awoke, I congratulated her on being a hero :lol: