Evan Rachel Wood

For reviews of any plays, or musicals, operas, etc. Also a place for those who themselves are performers. YouTube videos are encouraged!!

Moderator: Sean

Gary
Senator
Senator

Evan Rachel Wood

Post by Gary »

A friend sold me his iPod Nano, which was a Christmas present to myself :dance: I love it, because I can use it to drown out the loud buffoons at the office. Anyway, I didn't have him wipe it as our tastes in music are very similar. Every day I have it running on Shuffle and a while back was taken aback by one particular song by Ms Wood - It Won't be Long. Wow, can she SING :eek: I haven't had a chance to see if she has any albums (The All Music Guide is blocked at work) so if anyone can chime in, please do. I'll be wiping this iPod in the near future to reload it with fresh music and I want to track down more of her stuff. She seems to be quite the talented young woman.

Here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gY-bsLtcAQ
You can have my Oxford comma when you pry it from my cold, dead, and lifeless hands.
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Re: Evan Rachel Wood

Post by RJDiogenes »

It looks like she's mostly an actress and just sang for that movie, which is based on the songs of the Beatles (I never heard of it before). She does several other songs in it as well. She sounds pretty good. :yes:
Please visit RJ's Drive-In. :) And read Trunkards. :) And then there's my Heroes Essays at U of R. :)

:grape:
Gary
Senator
Senator

Post by Gary »

More and more I'm liking women with short, "pixie" hair. I've always been a fan of long hair, but it appears my tastes are changing with age :Ahhh:
Anyway, Ms Wood looks fantastic, heck -- even better with short hair.

Before

After
You can have my Oxford comma when you pry it from my cold, dead, and lifeless hands.
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

It looks like an early 80s New Wave do. I prefer longer hair myself, but I don't mind the pixie thing.
Please visit RJ's Drive-In. :) And read Trunkards. :) And then there's my Heroes Essays at U of R. :)

:grape: