Please read before posting

Renie
Our Founder
Our Founder

Please read before posting

Post by Renie »

As some may have read in the Miscellaneous thread on the subject, I'm reviving Nussey Magazine (a "mag" --- a blog magazine) under the auspices of a ReNext Network.

This forum will be temporarily public and serve as a project forum for all interested contributors. Later it will become an ongoing forum for all editors and regular writers, and will become publicly invisible.

I am going to populate this forum with some skeleton threads about how the mag will be structured, who wants to contribute to what and in what capacity, and what kinds of things we should include in the mag.

NOTE: Since this is a mag and not a magazine (i.e., it's a blog magazine), the breadth about which we can post is as wide as we like. That is, while we need to stick to a certain number of categories for sanity's sake, that number of categories is rather large.

NOTE: If you want to become an editor/writer/contributor, please first read the thread with that as its subject to understand how the roles will be structured.

Thanks everyone for your interest and future contributions! It's time to put ReNext on the map. :)