2017 Politics - The Trump Card

Gather here to discuss elections, laws, and the issues of the day.

Moderator: RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Re: 2017 Politics - The Trump Card

Post by RJDiogenes »

We may find out tomorrow. If one of those Agents was technically responsible for JFK's death, they may have been waiting till he had passed away.
Please visit RJ's Drive-In. :) And read Trunkards. :) And then there's my Heroes Essays at U of R. :)

:grape:
Orpheus
Censor
Censor

Post by Orpheus »

That may actually be the most comprehensively plausible theory I've heard to date, for several reasons.
Gary
Senator
Senator

Post by Gary »

The documentary is based on the book titled Mortal Error.
You can have my Oxford comma when you pry it from my cold, dead, and lifeless hands.
Gary
Senator
Senator

Post by Gary »

You can have my Oxford comma when you pry it from my cold, dead, and lifeless hands.
Lupine
Imperator
Imperator

Post by Lupine »

Yeah I heard about the indictment last night on MSNBC. Dollars to donuts he's going after Manafort. It was interesting to see all the varied reactions to it. MSNBC and CNN had it at the top of their coverage. Our local ABC affiliate was more concerned about the baseball game and taco truck robberies than the indictment. This coming from a news group that splattered "Comey reopens investigation in Clinton!!!!!!!!!!" all over the second it happened. Fox news spent several hours pretending this wasn't happening and it was only this morning their website made mention of it.
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

I can't wait to see who it is. :bounce: :lol:

It sounds like there will be more than one arrest.

Of course, it's obvious that this was all orchestrated to distract everyone from the involvement of space aliens in the JFK assassination.
Please visit RJ's Drive-In. :) And read Trunkards. :) And then there's my Heroes Essays at U of R. :)

Lupine
Imperator
Imperator

Post by Lupine »

^And the Beetles.
Gary
Senator
Senator

Post by Gary »

RJDiogenes wrote:I can't wait to see who it is. :bounce: :lol:

It sounds like there will be more than one arrest.

Of course, it's obvious that this was all orchestrated to distract everyone from the involvement of space aliens in the JFK assassination.

Don't forget that the USS Nimitz battle group recently joined the USS Ronald Reagan and USS Theodore Roosevelt battle groups by the Korean peninsula.
Lupine
Imperator
Imperator

Post by Lupine »

*Shudders*.
Lupine
Imperator
Imperator

Post by Lupine »

Having (or had) a interesting conversation on Facebook (actually my aunt's conversation, I'm collateral damage). My aunt posted a story about Trump lifting restrictions in Alaska about killing bears in their dens. One of her friends replied that it was fakes news. I posted a link to an NBC story. Apparently that's fake news as well (as well as any you can find on Google). I've now posted a link to Congress's website about it. We'll see what kind of response that gets.

EDIT: apparently the Congressional website isn't telling the truth about Trump signing the bill that Congress said he signed. :veryhappy:
Gary
Senator
Senator

Post by Gary »

Lupine wrote:Having (or had) a interesting conversation on Facebook (actually my aunt's conversation, I'm collateral damage). My aunt posted a story about Trump lifting restrictions in Alaska about killing bears in their dens. One of her friends replied that it was fakes news. I posted a link to an NBC story. Apparently that's fake news as well (as well as any you can find on Google). I've now posted a link to Congress's website about it. We'll see what kind of response that gets.

EDIT: apparently the Congressional website isn't telling the truth about Trump signing the bill that Congress said he signed. :veryhappy:
I am so sick and tired of the Trump supporters echoing his "Fake news" mantra. He is a literal dictator who wants any news reporting he doesn't like to be quashed. I always want to tell them, "You really support Josef Goebbels, don't you?"

I can't wait to see who gets arrested tomorrow morning based on Mueller's sealed indictments. I'm hoping the small fish start to flip and we catch several big ones. The Trump supporters are going to be beside themselves for years if this turns out anything like Watergate.
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

Rest assured that there will be no arrests tomorrow. It will all be FAKE NEWS!

Lupine
Imperator
Imperator

Post by Lupine »

I've literally heard some Trump supports suggesting Hillary Clinton will be arrested tomorrow. :lol:
Gary
Senator
Senator

Post by Gary »

This topic has been discussed over on FARK.com in one of the Political threads. One person suggested people go out at 5am and start banging on the doors of the houses of the Trump administration :lol:
Lupine
Imperator
Imperator

Post by Lupine »

And the winner of the Indictment Lottery is: Paul Manafort! :fireworks: