The Weather: The Coming of Spring.

Even wilder and wackier than pre-crash Miscellaneous, the survivors talk about the weather, puppies, work, and coffee.

Moderators: blablover5, Cayla

scottydog
Imperator
Imperator

Re: The Weather: The Coming of Spring.

Post by scottydog »

Here in Richmond it's 55 degrees and sunny
huggle
Primus Pilus Centurion
Primus Pilus Centurion

Post by huggle »

sunny and summerish today. 20°C! Yesterday it was 5°C and the rain came down in sheets. This is pretty crazy
a hug a day keeps the psychiatrist away
Elara
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Elara »

Started the day cold, with a fresh layer of snow. By the time I was done feeding horses, the snow was almost gone and the temps rose to 34F. Right now, the sun is shining and it's 38F.
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

Today was a bright and sunny day, with a few puffy clowns coming and going. The wind was still strong this morning, but died off in the afternoon. It's a good thing I didn't go to the beach this morning, because the wind was like ice just walking over to the supermarket-- I wouldn't have lasted two minutes on the beach. :lol:
Please visit RJ's Drive-In. :) And read Trunkards. :) And then there's my Heroes Essays at U of R. :)

:grape:
Gary
Senator
Senator

Post by Gary »

It's definitely spring. Very cold overnight (in the 30s) while it warmed to the upper 60s. I had turned off the furnace yesterday and had forgotten to turn it back on last night. Brr. It looks like it will be turned off for the year after the coming weekend.
You can have my Oxford comma when you pry it from my cold, dead, and lifeless hands.
Cayla
Consul
Consul

Post by Cayla »

Yesterday was cold and sunny. Today will be cloudy with a high of 39F, and a low of 28F. It looks like we may finally be turning the corner tomorrow...the rest of the 9 days in the forecast are in the 40F's and 50F's, ith night time temps at or above freezing.
The only way you may correct the bad things in your past is to add better things to your future.
scottydog
Imperator
Imperator

Post by scottydog »

Today is partly clowny and 53. Some rain is moving in this evening.
Lupine
Imperator
Imperator

Post by Lupine »

Mostly clear yesterday with a high of 72. Getting spring-like out there. There were some clowns over the mountains but they didn't amount to anything. Low last night was 40.
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

Getting to be Spring here, with warmer days, although the nights are still pretty cold. There are buds popping out on one of the trees outside. Today was pretty sunny and got up to 43 with just some wispy clowns to the South. The upcoming days are all in the 40s and 50s, although we've got some snow in the forecast for next week.
Please visit RJ's Drive-In. :) And read Trunkards. :) And then there's my Heroes Essays at U of R. :)

Cayla
Consul
Consul

Post by Cayla »

We had snow at lunch time. My car was covered. It had melted by the time I got out of work.
The only way you may correct the bad things in your past is to add better things to your future.
scottydog
Imperator
Imperator

Post by scottydog »

Mostly sunny today with a high of 55 and a low of 37.
Cayla
Consul
Consul

Post by Cayla »

Partly cloudy, high 45F, low 32F.
Lupine
Imperator
Imperator

Post by Lupine »

74 yesterday with scattered clowns and no wind at all. Very pleasant day. I wish they could all be like that. Low was 39.
Elara
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Elara »

We started the day with lots of pretty skies and a warm sun. Where did the sun go?! Whoever took it is in a lot of trouble. :slugger:
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

Today was another nice day, with plenty of sun among the big billowy clowns. There was not much wind, and a high of 45. It's heading down into the 20s overnight, though.