The Weather: The Coming of Spring.

Even wilder and wackier than pre-crash Miscellaneous, the survivors talk about the weather, puppies, work, and coffee.

Moderators: blablover5, Cayla

Lupine
Imperator
Imperator

Re: The Weather: The Coming of Spring.

Post by Lupine »

Mostly clear yesterday with winds up to 30 mph. High was 51. Some clowns over the mountains. Low was 32.
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

Yesterday and today were about the same. Very sunny (we were all blinded at the wedding ceremony, as the room was all windows and face the sunset) and in the mid 30s. No wind today, so it was pretty comfortable.
Please visit RJ's Drive-In. :) And read Trunkards. :) And then there's my Heroes Essays at U of R. :)

:grape:
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

I just noticed on my app that snow begins at midnight tonight and continues into tomorrow. :mellow:
Please visit RJ's Drive-In. :) And read Trunkards. :) And then there's my Heroes Essays at U of R. :)

scottydog
Imperator
Imperator

Post by scottydog »

^^ Hopefully you don't need to go out in it. :no:

Today in Richmond is clowny and 56 degrees.
Cayla
Consul
Consul

Post by Cayla »

We received an inch of snow yesterday. It will melt in a few days. Today will be cloudy and cold. High 25F, low 14F.
The only way you may correct the bad things in your past is to add better things to your future.
Gary
Senator
Senator

Post by Gary »

A forecast high of 35º today with partly clowny skies at winds at 18mph. Precipitation is expected for form overnight and result in an alternating wintry mix of snow, then rain, then snow, then rain, tomorrow afternoon. It will be interesting.
You can have my Oxford comma when you pry it from my cold, dead, and lifeless hands.
Lupine
Imperator
Imperator

Post by Lupine »

Windy most of the day yesterday with a high of 51. Sky was clowny with rain starting at sunset which soon turned to hail which turned to snow. It stuck for a few minutes but quickly melted. Low last night was 30.
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

It snowed overnight and we had a good couple of inches by this morning. It kind of tapered off, but it's really still snowing now, just very lightly. We've got gray clowns and everything is covered in snow, so it's quite a Wintry-looking day out there. It's only 27 degrees and going down to the teens tonight.
scottydog wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:25 am
^^ Hopefully you don't need to go out in it. :no:
I did, but just to move my car over to the parking lot. It was nice and light and fluffy. Not my car, the snow.

scottydog
Imperator
Imperator

Post by scottydog »

^ :lol:

Today's not terrible, some clowns and 45 degrees. Tomorrow they're saying we'll get a little bit of everything, and in this order: snow, sleet, freezing rain, then just plain old rain. :panic:
Cayla
Consul
Consul

Post by Cayla »

Sun and clouds mixed. Maybe some snow this evening. High 32F, low 24F.

It was nice that it was still light outside on my ride home from work, yesterday. I left the office at 5:50pm.
The only way you may correct the bad things in your past is to add better things to your future.
Lupine
Imperator
Imperator

Post by Lupine »

Partly clowny yesterday, but with less wind. High topped off at 49. Late in the day we got some light sprinkles. Around 5:00 I let the dogs out, it was still partly clowny with some precip over the mountains to the north. Brought the dogs in and started towards the other door to check on the chickens... and found that it was snowing :wtf: :eek: In the amount of time it took me to walk from the backdoor to the front door it started snowing. :conf: It didn't last long, but it was incredibly sudden and unexpected. Low last night was 26.
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

^^ Maybe the front of your house and the back of your house are in different dimensions, like in "The Big Front Yard."

Last night was very cold, in the teens, and today was about 28. Back into the teens tonight, but then it will be mild the next foreseeable while. I think today was mostly clowny.

scottydog
Imperator
Imperator

Post by scottydog »

Just a light dusting of snow outside, and then rain will wash it all away. HIgh of 38, low of 32.
Lupine wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:48 pm
In the amount of time it took me to walk from the backdoor to the front door it started snowing. :conf: It didn't last long, but it was incredibly sudden and unexpected. Low last night was 26.
I saw on TV last night that Las Vegas got its first snow in a decade. My friend in Phoenix says it's freezing there, too.
Cayla
Consul
Consul

Post by Cayla »

Rain and snow mix. It will be an adventurous ride to work. High 42F, low 33F. It is still pretty warm for this time of year, but I have had enough of Winter. I'm ready for summer, and I want to hang out at the beach, again.
Lupine
Imperator
Imperator

Post by Lupine »

Clear and sunny yesterday, though breezy. High only reached 46. Low last night was 27.
scottydog wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:24 am
I saw on TV last night that Las Vegas got its first snow in a decade. My friend in Phoenix says it's freezing there, too.
And they got more snow than we did. :mellow: