Hyperlight 12 - Halcyon Galaxy

Post your original works of fiction here.
Jim Gamma
Primus Pilus Centurion
Primus Pilus Centurion

Hyperlight 12 - Halcyon Galaxy

Post by Jim Gamma »

With the Solandis returning to the EDF's fleetyards at Bavus, Orrin Varr must face a hearing to determine reponsibility for its near-loss. Regardless of whether he succeeds, the AEV Torane is to be assigned as its replacement in the cadets' exploration squadron. Equipped with bleeding edge technologies and crewed by veteran EDF Engineering Corps personnel, this could be the ship to give them the boost they need in their next mission.

All this because the cadets will soon be recalled to face their biggest challenge yet. The India and Barcelona investigate a facility recovered from the depths of a hyperlight stasis bubble, whilst the Martin Luther King collects Shor Midri Beren and Jundram Drex for a very special assignment to Telinji, where Nethrim scientists are studying the sentient comet. The Isaac Asimov and Eagle visit Mexar, where the secrets of the precursor race, known as the Churri, are beginning to be revealed - though not before an old friend goes missing.

The revelations promise to turn everything the EDF knows about the Tolaran Beneficence on its head, and all three teams must soon combine in a race against time to prevent a deadly threat from being unleashed on the galaxy. The past and present collide with explosive results, and the cracks that led to the downfall of the Beneficence all those millennia ago are starting to come to light.

PDF - MOBI - EPUB
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Re: Hyperlight 12 - Halcyon Galaxy

Post by RJDiogenes »

I know I'll love it because the title is so awesome.
Please visit RJ's Drive-In. :) And read Trunkards. :) And then there's my Heroes Essays at U of R. :)

:grape: