Our AI Art-- And Other Creations

Budding photographer, graphic designer, painter, sculptor, drawer? Post your works here, and talk about the works of others.

Moderator: RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Our AI Art-- And Other Creations

Post by RJDiogenes »

Here we go: A catch-all thread for all of our AI experiments-- art, fiction, music, research, whatever. I'm putting it in the Art forum because I'm sure it will be mostly Art.

We'll start off with my poetry (and music lyrics) experiments for today:

"Because I could not stop for death." -- Emily Dickinson

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son." -- Lewis Carroll

"Hello, Darkness, my old friend." -- Simon & Garfunkel

"I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep." -- Robert Frost

"Look upon my works, Ye Mighty, and despair." -- Shelley

"She walks in beauty like the night." -- Lord Byron

"There's something in the air besides the atmosphere." -- Lene Lovich
Please visit RJ's Drive-In. :) And read Trunkards. :) And then there's my Heroes Essays at U of R. :)

:grape:
Lupine
Imperator
Imperator

Re: Our AI Art-- And Other Creations

Post by Lupine »

A few of my attempts....

Here I was trying to make a cover for Children of Ares.

Not what I was hoping for, but it does make for an interesting image.

And a couple of images for a possible cover for Murder the World.

I'm rather fond of this attempt.
scottydog
Imperator
Imperator

Post by scottydog »

RJDiogenes wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:46 pm
We'll start off with my poetry (and music lyrics) experiments for today:
Some of these are odd, and some are really good and inspired.

My three favorites:

"I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep." -- Robert Frost
"Look upon my works, Ye Mighty, and despair." -- Shelley
"She walks in beauty like the night." -- Lord Byron
Lupine wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:40 pm
Those are both really good, especially the second one :thumbsup:

Here are a few of mine:

"A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is brave five minutes longer."

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles."Image

"Look before you leap"

"Death is not the opposite of life, but a part of it."

"It is better to burn out than fade away."
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

Lupine wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:40 pm
Not what I was hoping for, but it does make for an interesting image.
That's actually really nice. The only problem is the arms blending together-- I get that a lot whenever I try to get somebody with legs crossed in the Lotus position.
Also good. What utility are you using for these?
scottydog wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:56 pm
Some of these are odd, and some are really good and inspired.
I was hoping for odder. I need to find some more obscure or more ambiguous quotes.
"A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is brave five minutes longer."
Interesting. Looks like a cross between Superman, a cyborg, and a field comm officer. I wish there was some way to make it stop trying to do words. :lol:
"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles."
This guy looks like he was exposed to gamma rays. :lol:
"Look before you leap"
I like that he's missing a sock. :lol:
"Death is not the opposite of life, but a part of it."
Mentioning death will almost always get you a skeleton.
"It is better to burn out than fade away."
Whoa! That kind of disproves the thesis. :lol:
Please visit RJ's Drive-In. :) And read Trunkards. :) And then there's my Heroes Essays at U of R. :)

Lupine
Imperator
Imperator

Post by Lupine »

RJDiogenes wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:21 pm
Nightcafe. They also did the pic to art conversion I posted.
scottydog
Imperator
Imperator

Post by scottydog »

Lupine wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:41 pm
RJDiogenes wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:21 pm
It didn't take me long to use up my credits at Nightcafe :no:
Jim Gamma
Primus Pilus Centurion
Primus Pilus Centurion

Post by Jim Gamma »

My latest experiment.

I've been practicing getting ChatGPT to act as other people. It gave me a David Attenborough documentary, a Simpsons skit, a Yoda speech, and a couple of Muppets skits. Sadly it wouldn't do Darth Vader.
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

Lupine wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:41 pm
Cool, thank you.
scottydog wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:14 pm
It didn't take me long to use up my credits at Nightcafe :no:
Eh, credits. I hate credits. :lol:
Jim Gamma wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:23 pm
My latest experiment.
Not found! Your experiment has escaped! :Ahhh:
I've been practicing getting ChatGPT to act as other people. It gave me a David Attenborough documentary, a Simpsons skit, a Yoda speech, and a couple of Muppets skits. Sadly it wouldn't do Darth Vader.
Check this out. I had some fun with it. Apparently you can even set up conversations between multiple AIs, but I haven't tried that yet.

Jim Gamma
Primus Pilus Centurion
Primus Pilus Centurion

Post by Jim Gamma »

Magic's Rainbow Spectrum

User
Please answer in the style of a David Attenborough documentary. If magic were segmented into seven subtypes, each associated with a rainbow colour, what would they be?

ChatGPT
[David Attenborough voiceover]

Ah, the enchanting realm of magic. If we were to delve into its wondrous depths and classify its mystical forces, we might find ourselves drawn to the captivating allure of the rainbow. Just as the colors of the rainbow paint the sky with their vibrant hues, so too does magic manifest itself in a myriad of forms. Join me on this extraordinary journey as we explore the seven subtypes of magic, each associated with a different color of the rainbow.

First, we encounter the delicate touch of Red Magic. Its fiery essence embodies the passion and intensity of creation. Red Magic ignites the flames of desire and fuels the raw emotions that drive wizards and sorcerers to shape their world with sheer determination and ambition. It is the pulsating energy that propels magic into action.

Moving along the spectrum, we arrive at the realm of Orange Magic. With its warm and joyful aura, Orange Magic represents the power of transformation and adaptability. Like the changing hues of autumn leaves, this form of magic grants the ability to shift and evolve, embracing the ever-shifting tides of fate. It is the magic of growth and the catalyst for metamorphosis.

As we venture further, we encounter the dazzling Yellow Magic. This radiant force resonates with the powers of knowledge, intellect, and enlightenment. Yellow Magic illuminates the path of wisdom, guiding sorcerers to unravel the mysteries of the universe. It sparks inspiration, curiosity, and the thirst for understanding, as its enchantment brightens even the darkest corners of the magical arts.

Next, we delve into the verdant realm of Green Magic. Here, we find ourselves surrounded by the fertile energy of nature and rejuvenation. Green Magic breathes life into the land, connecting wizards with the ancient forces of flora and fauna. It is the gentle sway of the forest, the vitality that binds all living things, and the power to restore balance within the delicate tapestry of existence.

Continuing our journey, we encounter Blue Magic, an embodiment of the vast and boundless oceans. Like the ever-changing tides, Blue Magic is fluid and adaptable, reflecting the ebb and flow of emotions. It governs the waters of the mind, granting the ability to manipulate thoughts and emotions, and offering solace and tranquility amidst the turbulent seas of the magical world.

Drawing closer to the end of our exploration, we are enveloped in the indigo radiance of Violet Magic. This ethereal power dances between realms, bridging the gap between the tangible and the intangible. Violet Magic is the realm of divination and mysticism, allowing sorcerers to peer into the veils of the unknown and decipher the whispers of fate. It is the enchantment that defies comprehension, transcending the boundaries of ordinary understanding.

Finally, we arrive at the culmination of our magical journey, the luminescent White Magic. Pure and untainted, White Magic embodies the harmonious balance of all the preceding colors. It represents the magic of healing, restoration, and spiritual enlightenment. White Magic is a force of purity, compassion, and selflessness, offering solace and comfort to those in need.

In the magnificent tapestry of magic, the rainbow reveals itself as a prism through which we can appreciate the diverse and awe-inspiring manifestations of its power. Each color represents a distinct aspect of the magical realm, together forming a vibrant spectrum that captivates and enthralls all who dare to explore its wonders.

User
Now please answer again in the style of Yoda.

2 / 2

ChatGPT
[Hmmm... In the style of Yoda, I shall answer.]

Ah, into the seven subtypes of magic, we delve. Associated with colors of the rainbow, they are. Hmmm.

First, Red Magic we encounter. Passion and intensity it embodies. Flames of desire and ambition it ignites, driving the wielders of magic to shape their world. Raw emotions, its fuel.

Continuing on, Orange Magic we find. Transformation and adaptability it represents. Like autumn leaves, ever-changing it is. Embracing the shifting tides of fate, it grants the power to evolve. Hmmm.

Then, Yellow Magic we perceive. Radiant and joyful it is. Knowledge, intellect, and enlightenment it encompasses. Illuminating the path of wisdom, inspiring curiosity it does. The darkest corners it brightens.

Into the realm of Green Magic we venture. Fertile energy of nature and rejuvenation it holds. Connecting with flora and fauna, it breathes life into the land. Restoring balance, its purpose.

Blue Magic awaits on our journey. Boundless like the vast oceans it is. Adaptable and fluid, reflecting emotions like the ebb and flow of tides. Manipulating thoughts and finding tranquility, it grants.

Indigo radiance of Violet Magic we encounter. Bridging realms it does, between the tangible and intangible. Divination and mysticism it governs. Unveiling the unknown and deciphering fate, its essence.

Lastly, White Magic, the culmination of our exploration. Luminescent and pure, harmonious balance it signifies. Healing, restoration, and spiritual enlightenment it brings. Compassion and selflessness, its essence.

In the tapestry of magic, the rainbow reveals its prism. Diverse and awe-inspiring, the manifestations of its power are. Together, a vibrant spectrum they form, captivating and enthralling those who dare to explore. Hmmm.

2 / 2

User
Now explore this as a conversation between Bart and Lisa Simpson.

ChatGPT
Bart: Hey, Lis, imagine if magic could be split into seven types, each with a different rainbow color! That'd be awesome!

Lisa: Well, Bart, the concept of categorizing magic based on colors does have some interesting potential. Let's see what we can come up with!

Bart: Alright, let's do this! So, the first one could be Red Magic. It's all about passion and intensity, you know? Like when you're really determined to make something happen.

Lisa: Good thinking, Bart! Red Magic would fuel the raw emotions that drive wizards and sorcerers. It's the magic of ambition and creation, where desire burns like a fiery flame.

Bart: Yeah! And how about Orange Magic? It's like the power of transformation and adaptability. Like when you can change things around and adapt to any situation.

Lisa: That's spot on, Bart! Orange Magic would allow wizards to shift and evolve, just like the changing colors of autumn leaves. It's the magic of growth and embracing the ever-shifting tides of fate.

Bart: Awesome! Now, Yellow Magic could be all about knowledge and intellect. It's like when you have the power to understand and unravel the mysteries of the universe.

Lisa: Exactly, Bart! Yellow Magic would illuminate the path of wisdom. It sparks inspiration and curiosity, empowering sorcerers to seek understanding and brighten even the darkest corners of the magical arts.

Bart: Moving on to Green Magic. It's the magic of nature, where you can connect with plants and animals. It's all about bringing life and restoring balance, like when things get too out of whack.

Lisa: Well said, Bart! Green Magic would tap into the vibrant energy of the natural world. Wizards would have the ability to breathe life into the land, rejuvenating it and harmonizing the delicate tapestry of existence.

Bart: Now we're talking, Lis! How about Blue Magic? It's like the magic of the mind, where you can manipulate thoughts and emotions. It's like having control over the sea of your own mind.

Lisa: Absolutely, Bart! Blue Magic would be the power to sway the waters of thoughts and emotions. It grants wizards solace and tranquility, navigating the turbulent seas of the magical world.

Bart: And let's not forget Violet Magic, Lis. It's the magic of divination and mysticism. You know, when you can see into the future and decipher fate. Like having a crystal ball!

Lisa: Spot-on, Bart! Violet Magic bridges the gap between realms, enabling sorcerers to peer into the unknown and unravel the whispers of destiny. It's the magic that defies comprehension and transcends ordinary understanding.

Bart: Finally, there's White Magic. It's the magic of healing and restoration. Like when you can make things better and bring comfort to others.

Lisa: Absolutely, Bart! White Magic represents purity, compassion, and selflessness. It's the magic that offers solace, brings healing, and restores balance to those in need.

Bart: Wow, Lis, that was an epic magical journey! Who knew the rainbow could have so many magical colors?

Lisa: Indeed, Bart. The realm of magic is truly enchanting and full of wonder. Exploring its diverse subtypes and colors allows us to appreciate the incredible range of possibilities it offers.

User
And finally, let's try a Sesame Street skit. Pick a Muppet character to portray themselves as each colour. If there are not enough Muppets, borrow from the Muppet Show.

2 / 2

ChatGPT
[Scene: Sesame Street, on a sunny day. The Muppets are gathered together, engaging in a lively conversation.]

Elmo: Oh boy, Elmo loves colors! Elmo thinks it would be fun to imagine different Muppets as the colors of the rainbow!

Big Bird: Great idea, Elmo! Let's assign a color to each Muppet. Hmm, who should we start with?

Elmo: How about our friend Kermit? He could be Green, just like his color!

Kermit the Frog: Well, it looks like I'm the perfect fit for Green! After all, it's not easy being green!

Cookie Monster: Me want to be Blue! Me love cookies, and me love the color blue!

Grover: Oh, well if Cookie Monster is Blue, then Grover wants to be Red! It's a bold color, just like Grover's personality!

Ernie: Hey, I think I'll go with Orange! It matches my rubber ducky, and it's a bright and happy color, just like me!

Bert: Well, in that case, I'll be Yellow! It's a practical color, just like my love for organization and collecting paperclips.

Oscar the Grouch: Hmm, let's see. If everyone is picking cheerful colors, then I'll go with Indigo. It's a bit gloomy and grumpy, just like me!

Abby Cadabby: Oh, I'd love to be Violet! It's a magical color, and it represents the power of my fairy wand.

Count von Count: Ah, numbers and counting are my thing, so I shall be associated with White, the color of purity and simplicity.

Elmo: Yay! Now all the Muppets have a color. Elmo loves how the rainbow shines with Muppet magic!

Big Bird: It's true, Elmo. Our colorful personalities and friendship make Sesame Street a vibrant place!

[As the Muppets laugh and celebrate, the Sesame Street theme song begins to play, and they all start dancing together, showcasing their colorful spirits.]

(Scene fades out with the Muppets joyfully dancing and singing, spreading happiness on Sesame Street.)

User
Ok, one more. Answer the original question, in Muppet skit mode as above.

ChatGPT
[Scene: The Muppet Theater, backstage. The Muppets are gathered together, preparing for their next show.]

Kermit the Frog: Hey, everybody! I've got a fun idea for our next skit. Let's imagine if magic had seven subtypes, each associated with a different color of the rainbow!

Fozzie Bear: Wocka wocka! That sounds hilarious, Kermit! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Kermit the Frog: Great! So, let's assign a Muppet character to portray each color. Who should we start with?

Miss Piggy: Oh, moi should definitely be Red, darling! It's a passionate and vibrant color, just like moi!

Kermit the Frog: Perfect, Miss Piggy! You'll bring the fiery essence of Red Magic to life with your dazzling personality.

Gonzo: Hmm, if Miss Piggy is Red, then I'll go with Orange! It's a zany and adventurous color, just like my daredevil stunts!

Kermit the Frog: Great choice, Gonzo! Your wild and unpredictable nature will embody the spirit of Orange Magic.

Animal: BLUE! ANIMAL LOVES BLUE! BLUE MAGIC!

Kermit the Frog: (chuckles) You got it, Animal! Your energy and enthusiasm make you the perfect fit for Blue Magic!

Statler: Well, if Animal is Blue, then I'll be Green! It matches my envy for all those hilarious jokes that Fozzie keeps telling!

Waldorf: (grumbling) And I suppose that makes me Yellow, since I'm always cautioning against Fozzie's humor!

Kermit the Frog: (laughs) Waldorf and Statler, you both capture the essence of Green and Yellow Magic perfectly with your comedic banter.

Scooter: Um, excuse me, Kermit. If they're all taken, can I be Indigo? It's a cool and mysterious color, just like my backstage antics.

Kermit the Frog: Of course, Scooter! Your behind-the-scenes magic will shine through as you portray Indigo Magic.

Rizzo the Rat: Hey, Kermit, can I be Violet? It's a sneaky and mischievous color, just like my rat-like antics!

Kermit the Frog: Absolutely, Rizzo! Your clever and mischievous ways will embody the spirit of Violet Magic.

Kermit the Frog: And last but not least, Count von Count, you'll be White Magic! It's a pure and magical color, just like your love for numbers and counting.

Count von Count: Ah, ah, ah! I shall bring the mathematical marvels of White Magic to life with my numerical enchantments!

Kermit the Frog: Fantastic! With our rainbow of Muppet magic, we'll bring the joy and wonder of these magical subtypes to the stage!

[As they prepare for the show, the Muppets laugh and banter, showcasing their colorful characters and setting the stage for a whimsical and entertaining performance.]

(Scene fades out as the Muppets continue their lively preparations, ready to share their Muppet magic with the world.)
scottydog
Imperator
Imperator

Post by scottydog »

^^ That's all really clever, Jim Gamma :clap:

- - -
RJDiogenes wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:08 pm
scottydog wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:26 am
Can we create an AI image of that please? :lol:
Apparently not. I keep getting content warnings. :scared:
Okay, so I want to know why the Bing AI image site has such an overly strict filter. I understand their not wanting to create pornography. But why can't words show up?

And how is it that other AI image sites allow celebrity faces but not Bing's site?
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

Jim Gamma wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:35 pm
Magic's Rainbow Spectrum
That is absolutely amazing. Now I'm inspired to get more experimental. :D
scottydog wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:31 am
Okay, so I want to know why the Bing AI image site has such an overly strict filter. I understand their not wanting to create pornography. But why can't words show up?
All of them want to be family friendly. I've been able to trick StarryAI into giving me nudity, but it's getting harder. Luckily there's at least one utility that allows adult content behind its pay wall, so I may end up subscribing to that.
And how is it that other AI image sites allow celebrity faces but not Bing's site?
Same thing. They're just way too conservative. Although in the case of well-known faces, I suppose there's a greater possibility of lawsuits.

RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

It occurs to me that ChatGPT will be a boon to fan fic.
Title: "Divided by Zero Dilemma"

INT. APARTMENT LIVING ROOM - DAY

The Three's Company roommates, JACK, JANET, and CHRISSY, are sitting on the couch, deep in thought.

JACK
(pondering)
Guys, I've been doing some math homework, and I came across this concept that's been bothering me... division by zero.

JANET
(raising an eyebrow)
Division by zero? Isn't that impossible?

CHRISSY
(confused)
I don't get it. What's the big deal?

JACK
Well, dividing any number by zero leads to undefined results, which breaks the rules of mathematics.

JANET
(nods)
Right. It's like trying to split a pizza into zero pieces. How can you divide something when there's nothing to divide?

CHRISSY
(still puzzled)
But can't you just say the answer is zero?

JACK
(smiling)
That's what I thought too, Chrissy. But it's not that simple. Dividing by zero can have unexpected consequences. It can mess up calculations and lead to contradictions.

JANET
(explaining)
For example, if you divide 1 by 0, you might think the answer is 0. But if you divide 2 by 0, you might also think the answer is 0. So, does that mean 1 equals 2?

CHRISSY
(surprised)
Oh, I see. That would cause a lot of confusion.

JACK
Exactly! That's why mathematicians define division by zero as undefined. It's a rule to maintain consistency and prevent logical contradictions.

JANET
(nods)
So, we should avoid dividing by zero at all costs. It's a mathematical no-no.

CHRISSY
(smiling)
Well, at least we're on the same page now. Math can be tricky sometimes.

JACK
(grinning)
True, Chrissy. But understanding these concepts helps us think more logically and solve problems better.

They all nod in agreement, relieved to have solved the division by zero dilemma.

FADE OUT.
I suppose I should have explicitly asked for slapstick and jokes. For example, I have been known to divide a pizza into zero pieces many times. :lol:

scottydog
Imperator
Imperator

Post by scottydog »

RJDiogenes wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:18 pm
It occurs to me that ChatGPT will be a boon to fan fic.
Absolutely! Mostly unpublishable fanfic, right?
RJDiogenes wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:18 pm
I suppose I should have explicitly asked for slapstick and jokes. For example, I have been known to divide a pizza into zero pieces many times. :lol:
That was a good interaction among the 3 of them. It sounded like the way they would talk :yes:

John Ritter was known for his physical comedy, which is why the AI videos will be even better than these AI screenplays.
RJDiogenes
Olympian
Olympian

Post by RJDiogenes »

AI will be such a boon to mankind: New medicines, new models of quantum chromodynamics, and new episodes of Three's Company. :yes:

scottydog
Imperator
Imperator

Post by scottydog »

RJ said the week flew by. Here are four AI images of a week flying by.